TWENTYSIX-THE ELEMENTAL, THE BLACKSMITH AND THE BUTCHER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-TWENTYSIX-      

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Then the owner of the creepy laughter emerged at the side of the entrance, dressed only with his stained apron… he walked abit unstable while laughing still.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

“Wh-who are you?” Luhan uttered out of shock as he saw Lay rummaging through his cart

 

Lay’s cart

 

Lay checked out his cart, looking for the right weapon to use against the current threat as he saw Luhan tighten his hold on his staff.

 

“He is still playing?! That one deranged player?!” Luhan thought to himself as he held onto his staff.

 

Back in the PK WAR…during the meeting in the arena about the CARNAGE GUILD, Luhan was the guild leader of one of the strongest guilds that time known as the PIONEER GUILD.

 

With all the great and strong players meeting and agreeing with wiping out the entire CARNAGE GUILD, the players all voted Luhan as the ALLIED GUILD FORCES, GRAND LEADER.

 

Although Luhan was able to deafeat the leader of the CARNAGE GUILD… he didn’t walk away without difficulty… 70% of the damage received by his LEGENDARY STAFF was dealt by the person standing in front of him at that moment.

 

 

“Have you forgotten me already, Luhan?” the player asked in an eerie tone

 

 

“So… you came for revenge huh?” Luhan smirked looking at the player eye to eye

 

 

“Ani… you got it all wrong… Luhan-ssi! This is my favourite place… this is my private playground right here, you know that this game is the only thing that keeps me sane… and you are trespassing!” the player uttered still wearing that fake smile of his

 

“Let us pass, we don’t have any business with you!” Luhan stated

 

“Tsk… tsk…tsk!” the player stated while wagging his forefinger in front of him.

 

“You see… maybe… YOU… don’t have any business with me… but… I’m kind of bored right now and nobody has come to play with me for a while now… since that day you defeated me and wiped out our entire guild… I still haven’t had the same rush I felt back then!” the player smiled while Luhan just looked straight

 

“I want to feel that way again… Luhan-ssi!” he added while stretching out his arms to the side.

 

“I’m in the middle of something right now… and I don’t have time to play with you …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHEN,THE BUTCHER!!!” Luhan uttered as he raised his head staring hard at Chen.

 

 

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

 

And then after a moment Chen's facial expression became serious,

 

weapon of Chen:

 

hook chain on his right hand

 

butcher knife on his left hand

 

“Oh c’mon Luhan… play with me… make me feel that kind of rush once more!” Chen uttered letting out a weird laugh again

 

“Who is he?” Lay asked in a worried tone as he inched nearer towards Luhan

 

“His name is Chen… known as the BUTCHER… one of the beta testers who turned out to be the MOST WANTED PK PLAYER in this game’s history!” Luhan whispered never taking his eyes away from Chen’s laughing state.

 

“Oh… I see… you have beaten him before right?” Lay asked

 

“He is the reason why my staff is in this current state right now.” Luhan stated looking down at his staff.

 

“HE is known as the BUTCHER? I think I have heard of that name before… if memory serves me right… they say that he is like the FREDDY KRUGER from NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET… he is the most vicious PK PLAYER of all time… even PK players avoid him…” Lay exclaimed as he stared at Chen who was just standing there listening to them…

 

“Okay boys… why don’t we stop the chitchat and have some fun?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! Here I come!” Chen exclaimed

 

 

“Watch out for his right arm!” Luhan warned Lay about the arm that has the hook on it.

 

 

HOOK

(a skill of a BUTCHER that stretches its hook and hooks the target)

 

Then all of a sudden Luhan pushed Lay away from Chen’s HOOK skill.

 

“I said watch out!” Luhan shouted angrily

 

“Mian… I am still mesmerized by everything!” Lay shook his head as he pulls out his BATTLE HAMMER.

 

 

“Arasso… let’s see what this BUTCHER can do?!” Lay stated as he charged forward swinging his hammer casting out his skill.

 

ABSOLUTE IMPACT

 

Lay was successful in hitting Chen with the hammer, he was sure of it because he felt his hammer hit something hard.

 

“What the?! He’s still smiling while accepting my attacks? He is not even dodging or deflecting my skills!” Lay thought to himself as he got confused and continued to attack while looking at Chen’s unaffected face.

 

 

Chen was seen being thrown away as he accepted the attack of LAY still laughing as if he was enjoying being hit.

 

“Ahahahahahaahahah! I love this feeling! More! More!” Chen exclaimed with wide eyes

 

Lay stopped attacking as he looked back at Luhan and retreated back to where he was.

 

“Why don’t you boys come at me all at once… maybe it would give me that rush I have been looking for… for a long time! AHAHAHAHAHAH!” Chen stated in a taunting manner

 

“I’m really not in the mood for your games, Butcher! Let’s end this quickly!” Luhan said angrily

 

Then all of a sudden 4 elemental books flew and opened as it circled around Luhan as he slowly read the content of each book.

 

“Ohohohohohoho… you can’t do that me again Luhan!” Chen smiled

 

HOOK!

 

Lay rushed towards Luhan to protect him from Chen’s hook capturing him in the process,

 

“That won’t work…  I have your friend here with me!” Chen stated with a creepy look in his face as Lay’s back was hooked on Chen’s hook

 

Luhan’s forehead creased looking worriedly at Lay who was slowly losing consciousness.

 

“I know what you are gonna do Luhan… casting ULTIMATE SKILLS… HEHEHEHEHEHEHE… don’t be too hasty… let’s play it nice and slow!” Chen uttered in a sing-song voice

 

“Release him! This is between you and me!” Luhan shouted pointing a finger at Chen’s direction

 

“Nononononononono…” Chen shook his head

 

“No worries… he is still alive… but you know my HOOK has BLEEDING SKILLS… just like how I bleed out meat… AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!” Chen stated tilting his head back.

 

“Tsk!” Luhan was trying to think of a way to get to Lay

 

“MY craving says… I want to rip you both apart… he is my appetizer and you are my main course! I know your abilities Luhan… lightning can’t strike the same place twice!” Chen uttered.

 

“Sorry Lay… but I have to do this!” Luhan stated looking at Lay eye to eye

 

“It’s okay Luhan… sorry I am a burden to you…I wasn’t careful enough…I can’t move my body and my life force is slowly draining… much better hit him with everything you got!” Lay reassured Luhan with a smile on his face.

 

“As you wish… PARALYZING SHOCK!” Luhan uttered as a bolt of lightning struck from the sky and into the ground.

 

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Chen screamed out loud as his life force was brought down to 80%

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Lay’s shout for pain was echoing around as his life force went down to 70%

 

“That was delectable! It sure awoken every sleeping cell in my body!” Chen stated wiping his mouth off of his saliva.

 

Then Chen wraps Lay on his back with his Hook Chain while still being paralyzed.

 

“You see… if you keep this up… your friend here will surely die faster than you can take me out!” Chen giggled looking at Luhan with mad eyes.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened as he saw Chen’s life force regenerating from 80% to 85%  and how his resistance to negative state was so high that his paralyzing effect was beginning to wear off already.

 

Chen has a passive skill known as…

 

MASOCHIST

(a passive skill of a BUTCHER that allows the caster to endure major damages; has 50% magical damage resistance and lessens the duration of negative effect and gives the caster 100% life regeneration.)

 

 

“If I’m going to take this monster out… I need to cast spells continuously and fast!” Luhan thought to himself thinking of his next move.

 

Then all of a sudden Chen fades into the dark… only his laughter can be heard echoing around the dungeon.

 

======END OF CHAPTER TWENTYSIX==========

 

I'M GONNA TROLL LIKE CHEN 

 

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

 

~LOSTSCHOOLBOY~