THIRTYFOUR- STORM PART 2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-THIRTYFOUR-

 

PLAY WITH ME!!!!

 

Chen stated as if challenging everyone gathered inside the arena to a fight!

 

Xiumin charged towards Chen with CL tailing from behind…

 

As Xiumin swung his blades at Chen, Chen disappeared and appeared behind Xiumin…

 

“BEHIND YOU!” CL shouted as she came into a screeching halt

 

“I like you already!” Chen whispered behind Xiumin and kicked him to the other side of the arena.

 

Chen then looked at CL as his next target, he gave her a smirk as he his lips.

 

CL’s eyes widened as she stood her ground and braced herself for the coming attack.

 

Meanwhile at the bleachers…where the others situated themselves, watching closely the fight that was about to happen… Chanyeol noticed something,

 

“Something is happening to Umin-hyung!”

 

Xiumin’s hair grew longer and his forearms shown some distinct black markings…

 

 

“Did you hear the joke about the toilet?” Baekhyun abruptly cut in as the rest were looking at him weirdly…

 

“Never mind, it’s too dirty!” Baekyun shook his head as he received a slap on the head from Kai.

 

“He is starting to look like a tribal person!” Bom pointed out.

 

Back at the arena… Xiumin was so pumped up and excited,

 

“I am so riled up to use this new skill I acquired in the KOBOLD DUNGEON, let’s see what this skill can do!” Xiumin thought to himself as he smiled and stated

 

 

*BATTLE HUNGER!

(a passive skill, the more damage he receives, the FASTER he gets…)

 

*normally a BERSERKER has a higher attack speed compared to other classes… their attack speed is twice faster than others…

 

*the caster must receive a damage first before it activates

 

*if the caster receives 10% damage… the skill then adds additional 10% attack speed to the caster.

 

Xiumin saw that CL was Chen’s next target…

 

“HEY YOU!” Xiumin shouted trying to catch Chen’s attention

 

“Don’t even think about it!” Xiumin stated with serious eyes and a serious and scary tone

 

This stupid idiot! He is giving him all the chance to take advantage of him… pabo!!!” CL thought to herself

 

“So I see…” Chen was about to disappear when Xiumin was already in front of him slashing him across the chest.

 

Chen still appeared behind Xiumin dealing a hand chop on Xiumin’s neck and kicking him once again far away from CL.

 

When Xiumin looked up, his hair grew longer and the marking on his forearm were already creeping up to his arms to his face.

 

 

Chen looked at Xiumin with taunting gaze…

 

“I want more… I need you to be stronger!” Chen stated as he dashed towards CL.

 

CL seeing Chen about to attack her…

 

“My turn.” CL uttered in a deep voice

 

She then took one step forward and charged her axe for a single swing attack.

 

Whoa! Such fast reflexes for a big axe wielder!” Chen thought as he continued with his attack.

 

And the next thing they saw, was Chen appearing beside CL,

 

“Oh no… you don’t!” CL raised a brow and caster her skill

 

SHOCKWAVE

 

Which pushed Chen a certain distance as she then turned her axe

 

WHIRLWIND ATTACK

 

Xiumin was about to step in and attack when he saw CL holding up her own in the fight.

 

“That’s my type of girl!” Xiumin uttered as he imagined CL as if she is gracefully dancing like a ballerina in a fight.

 

“I’ll finish you off!” CL stated as she smashed her axe on the ground

 

GROUNDBREAK

 

CL anticipated Chen to appear either on her side or at her back, so she casted an AOE skill which is the GROUNDBREAK, which cracks the ground dealing a massive damage to a certain area.

 

Xiumin saw where Chen was, appearing above CL as he charged forward with a worried expression,

 

I hope I make it in time… I won’t let him!” Xiumin thought as he rushed toward CL

 

She didn’t expect him to appear above her…

 

Xiumin was too late… everything happened in the blink of an eye…

 

“Let me give you a present! A combo attack like no other!” Chen stated with his deranged eyes looking down on CL

 

Chen landed on CL’s shoulder with his hook on her neck

 

DECAPITATION

 

And then he appeared at the side of CL with his butcher knife on her lef

 

MUTILATION

 

And then appeared behind CL with his hook piercing through CL’s abdomen,

 

BRUTAL STITCHING!

 

 

“I GIVE YOU BUTCHER’S SPECIALTY!” Chen uttered proudly with his arms spread wide looking around and stopped to face Xiumin who was raging in anger at what he had just witnessed.

 

Xiumin saw CL hanging above one of the hooks, the guild members had no time to react to what had happened, it was all too sudden!!!

 

“Omo! I can’t watch! It’s so brutal… why won’t he just finish them off and let them resurrect outside the arena… why let them suffer more?!” Bom looked away hiding at the back of Sehun who was staring up with a serious face.

 

“It’s as if they are pieces of meat hanging up there!” Sehun stated with a disgust in his face

 

CHanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Minzy couldn’t take what happened to CL as they were about to enter the arena, Xiumin shouted aloud…

 

 

“DON’T YOU DARE… THIS IS MY FIGHT!”

 

“B-but,,, hyung!” Kai was about to reason out when he was cut off by Xiumin’s deathly glare

 

“This just got personal!” Xiumin stated wiping his mouth off of saliva with his blades: INVINCIBLE AND INVISIBLE in both hands…

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

SHOW ME BERSERKER… SHOW ME HOW YOU FIGHT!!!

 

Chen was laughing maniacally looking at Xiumin’s reaction

 

RED AURA BERSERK MODE!!!

 

 

 

 

3 PLAYERS ENTERED THE ARENA…

 

3 members of 2PM Guild decided to enter and have a go at Chen’s challenge, but Xiumin was in his Berserk mode…

 

The moment Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Wooyoung set foot inside the arena… Xiumin dashed towards them and in a flash the three dropped dead.

 

I SAID DO NOT INTERFERE!!!

 

Xiumin shouted out loud for everyone to hear, with his chest rising up and down, looking around as if warning them not to meddle in his affair.

 

“It is becoming a ruthless fight!” Kai stated with his hand covering his mouth watching the fight unfold intensely

 

“UMin-hyung is more brutal than the BUTCHER!” Baekhyun added hiding behind Kai

 

Xiumin then looked at Chen who was wearing a fake smile…

 

“Now… come at me!” Chen stated gesturing his butcher knife towards him

 

Even before Chen finishes his statement, Xiumin was already face to face with him, Xiumin turned around and slashed Chen upwards throwing Chen’s thin body up in the air.

 

Xiumin was so fast that it was as if he teleported above Chen and continued to slash him with immense speed that no one was able to keep up with his attacks.

 

With the continuous slashing, you could hear a faint voice resounding in the air…

 

10……

 

 

 

 

 

 

20……..

 

“I am receiving 10 slashes in a second… this guy’s speed is amazing! This is what I have been looking for… I am getting my fill… more, I want more!”  Chen thought enjoying the attacks he was receiving.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

MORE! MORE!

 

 

50………..

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

 

 

80……….

 

 

 

98,99……….

 

Xiumin stopped and flipped back…. As Chen laid on the ground, slowly standing up… that was when he stopped laughing…

 

Chen realized that due to the continuous attacks, massive damage and bleeding effect that he received from Xiumin, his regenerating skill could not keep up.

 

With 20% hp remaining, he just realized, he is already defeated… he smiled widely as he opened up his arms welcoming the final blow…

 

 

INFINITE BLADE

(an attack of a BERSERKER that deals 100 slashes of immense power towards the target)

 

It took Chen’s remaining life force to 1% which continued to regenerate and degenerate.

 

As Chen was lying down… he thought to himself…

 

That was so much fun!”

 

The other players hanging above the hooks were released one by one,

 

Xiumin looked up, seeing CL falling, he caught her in mid air with little life force remaining…

 

He then laid her on the ground slowly, as he stood up and drew out his blades about to finish off what he started…

 

“Play with me again!” Chen smiled

 

Xiumin’s blades were about to hit chen on his neck…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

“You stupid idiot!” CL hit Xiumin on the head

 

“If it weren’t for you, I wouln’t be hanging up there… leave it! We’re going!” CL added as she started walking away, with Xiumin following behind her scratching his head where CL hit him.

 

Leaving Chen on the ground looking up at the arena’s bright sky slowly peeking out as his slaughterhouse was fading…

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

 

==========END OF CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR===========

 

 

 

*peeking....

 

 

 

 

 

 

just gonna run off...

 

 

 

 

waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! CL fans, forgive us for doing that to the NAPPEUN GIZIBE

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~