FIFTYONE- RESUME

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

FIFTYONE- RESUME

 

“Arasso… next… CL-ssi…” Lay then grabbed the hammer in his sack and was about to hand it over to CL

 

“The weapon that requires a player’s maximum strength and its respect…” Lay trailed as he handed CL the extraordinary weapon…

 

“Is this… the…” CL’s eyes were wide open with shock as she tried to carry it with ease, compared to how Lay was carrying it.

 

“Whoa!” Xiumin marveled at the beauty of CL’s weapon.

 

“I AM THOR!” Chanyeol jested with his fist up in the air

 

“That is the MJOLNIR! Thor’s weapon right?” Baekhyun stated looking at it, Lay nodded in agreement

 

“Mjolnir can only be used against monsters, you cannot wield it against players, take note of that!” Lay stated as he called the next

 

“Baekhyunnie, uri Jester… this is a COXCOMB, a jester’s hat… it will prolong the life of your replicas, they will never be a one hit replica anymore.” Lay smiled as Baekhyun immediately wore it on his head.

 

“How do I look?” Baekhyun asked looking at Dara

 

“Still a joker to me!” Dara rolled her eyes upward as another member was called forward.

 

“Sehunnie, this is the BACCOLO, a bishop’s staff… the staff has a skill itself, and I think you will find it useful when in battle to support uri members!” Lay stated as he handed Sehun the staff.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” Sehun bowed as he then equipped it, as he looked at its skill, his eyes widened and he bowed again towards Lay.

(*the BACCOLO, has a skill called HEAL RAIN, which can heal a number of players to full stamina)

 

“Chanyeol-ssi the giant!” Lay uttered as he handed the tall guy a black sword

 

“This might not be as legendary as the  EXCALIBUR, but this one is called THE PURGATORY, it enhances the dark and light abilities of the IMMORTAL KNIGHT” Lay explained as Chanyeol eyed his newly acquired sword.

 

“Can I fuse these 2 together!?” Chanyeol asked pertaining to both his EXCALIBUR AND PURGATORY

 

“We will see what I can do after the DRAGON QUEST.” Lay answered as he called the next member.

 

“Kai-ssi… these daggers are called HIDE AND SEEK, very aptly made just for you…” Lay stated much to Kai’s delight

 

“Butcher!” Lay stated as he gestured his forefinger to Chen to come forward,

 

“Neh!” Chen stood up and walked forward with much anticipation.

 

“I saw that you were just using NPC weapons… so I present to you… THE SEPARATOR, the legendary HOOK and BUTCHER’S KNIFE, it is a bit different compared to GDragon’s… this is specifically made for you!” Lay stated as he saw Chen check the blade and the top of the knife.

 

“Hmmm, I wonder whose blood will it first touch?” Chen stated with wild eyes

 

“Shut up!” Dara clipped to which Chen just smirked and sat beside her, still inspecting his new weapon.

 

“And lastly, for our Angel/Demon… Bom… this is the EPILOGUE,  a short one-handed staff, it will convert Lucy from a fallen angel to an ARCHANGEL, so now you can summon Lucy together with your other ARCHANGELS.” Lay stated which earned him a hug from Bom much to the shock of everyone, and one person in particular, who was sitting at the other table, wearing an eyeliner comfortably.

After the members got over their shock and amusement with their new weapons, Suho then stated,

 

“Let us continue and see how your new weapons fare out into the world!” Suho uttered as the rest of the members stood up preparing for their journey.

 

One by one they walked out of the Tavern, when Suho was about to walk passed the BIGBANG’s table…

 

“I have a feeling we will meet each other pretty soon!” GD stated then sent Suho an invite to become his online friend.

 

“I look forward to that day then, I owe you a fight!” Suho replied and accepted the friend request, as he made his way out of the TAVERN.

 

Suho then mounted his CARAVAN as the rest walked together with their Racial Buffs which was a sight to behold. The other players were looking on as if they were witnessing an army marching past them.

 

After epic battles that had happened in that town during 2NEXO’s stay, everyone was at awe at the ROOKIE guild with a suicide mission.

 

Once out of the territory of the town, out of the safe zone, aside from players and mobs of monsters, the CARAVAN was vulnerable to NPC RAIDERS which will match the number of players surrounding it (Caravan) and their respective level.

 

“Yum! He hehehe! This is actually quite thrilling!” Chen stated rubbing his palms together

 

“Wow! Yay! The Butcher is thrilled! Let’s throw a party!” Dara jested while rolling her eyes upward

 

“I thought you two have already kissed and made up?” Luhan asked staying behind the Caravan.

 

“EXCUSE ME?! What even made you think I would be kissing him, such a disgusting thought! Blech!” Dara exclaimed with such disagreement.

 

“Well, the way you were looking at him back at the Tavern… it’s a bit different!” Tao pointed out, joining in on the conversation

 

“Yeah, you seem to be at awe with him!” Sehun added, joining the group at the back of the Caravan

 

“And take note, they arrived together!” CL butted in trying to get back at Dara at what happened back at the Tavern.

 

“What is this? Make-fun-of-Dara DAY?!” Dara huffed as she shifted her attention towards CL whose eyes widened, shaking her head vigorously

 

“Yah you brute of a woman! You were the earliest together with the BERSERKER!” Dara stated puffing her cheeks out with her arms crossed across her chest.

 

“And if memory serves me right, you were lovey-dovey with each other, feeding him some pudding!” Chen added to the defense of Dara, as he pointed at Xiumin who was walking in front of the Caravan together with Kai and Bom.

 

“I deny that ever happened!” CL tried to hide her blushing face, as she tried to catch up with CHanyeol, who was at the side of the Caravan together with Minzy.

 

“Well, I guess my charm is not lost yet!” Chen stated putting an arm around Dara’s shoulders

 

“Get the hell away from me!” Dara pushed Chen away as she decided to join Baekhyun and DO at the other side of the Caravan.

 

Lay was atop the Caravan together with Suho as they looked down at the members of 2NEXO.

 

“You have quite a group down there!” Lay stated looking at their members

 

“Yeah, and to think it all started with a  quest for the DRAGON, who would have thought right?” Suho stated feeling like a proud father

“If they only knew that you like to collect rare items, heh!” Lay smiled

 

“They already know that, they are rare as well-“ Suho was interrupted when Lay uttered…

 

“I smell something… burning…” Lay stated

 

“Bom!” Suho uttered looking at the Angel at his side as Bom immediately flew up to get a bird’s eye view of the place.

 

DO then vanished into the shadows as they made their way through the MISTY FOREST.

 

 

OUCH!

 

 

OUCH!

 

 

OUCH!

 

 

OUCH!

 

Baekhyun’s FOOL’S CROWD cried of pain as they became bait for any traps set by NPC RAIDERS  and PLAYER RAIDERS alike.

 

Kai then diligently disarmed all the traps that he has detected and those that haven’t been activated by Baekhyun’s replica. Kai was a bit alarmed at the amount of traps present around them, it was as if it was waiting for them…the traps were not BEAR TRAPS, which was the maximum trap an NPC RAIDER could set, so it means that a player RAIDER set up the traps, MAMMOTH TRAPS were planted under the ground.

 

“There are only 5 master trappers in RAIDER CLASlS, excluding AKMU (Chanhyuk and Soohyun) which one is it?” Kai thought to himself as he continued to disarm the traps.

 

“Hyung, stay here… don’t go any further… there are a lot of traps beyond this point, don’t cross this line until I get back!” Kai informed Suho as he drew a line with a stick on the ground as he disappeared into the deep forest.

 

“Boss!” Baekhyun called out but Kai just gave him a stern look, and Baekhyun kept his mouth shut.

 

“Arasso… you all heard Kai, let us all hold our ground here until he returns, let us protect the caravan from incoming RAIDERS!” Suho stated as the rest of the guild members readied themselves for an encounter.

 

======END OF CHAPTER FIFTYONE======

 

NOTE:

NPC RAIDERS... they appear whenever there is a CARAVAN on the map, they attack randomly and their number depends on how many players are related to the CARAVAN, since Suho has a guild, everyone in the guild is accounted for and they will face an NPC RAIDER each that rivals their own level and skills, so event hough 2NEXO GUILD are a strong bunch, NPC RAIDERS will be a challenge to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for th late upload... i know we haven't been updating that much, compared to  before...

 

 

thank you for your patience.

 

 

show some love

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~