FIFTYEIGHT- PART 2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

 

FIFTYEIGHT- PART 2

 

In the dark cave, as soon as Dara casted out her Light Orb, there they saw who they were up against...

 

 

 

 

 

“Not again!!!” Sehun released a defeated sigh as his shoulders drop recalling what it was like going against Dark Prophet and the Tainted Knights of the Round Table,

 

 

“A mummy!!!” Chen pointed out with his mouth stretched into a sly smile

 

 

 

“Ani... that is THE PHARAOH!!!” Bom answered as she tried to think of what to do next,

 

 

“Tsk.” that was all DO could utter as he looked at both the dungeon bosses in front of them, Dara just looked at Sehun and acknowledged his leading skills, waiting for what he wanted or planned to do... now that they know what they were up against.

 

 

“Everyone gather round... let me give you some blessing...” Sehun ordered as Dara, Chen, Bom and D.O. appeared once again as they all circled around Sehun.

 

 

MAY THE HEAVENS BE IN OUR FAVOR... LET THEIR LIGHT AND GUIDANCE SHINE UPON US... DIVINE BLESSING!!!

 

 

All their statistics were boosted up to its maximum power, much to Chen's excitement.

 

 

“Ahhhh, this feels good!” Chen exclaimed stretching his neck from side to side.

 

 

“Now what?!” Bom asked looking around waiting for what to do...

 

 

“I will take care of their knights and mummies... you guys take care of the bosses!!!” Sehun uttered as he began to equip his gauntlets and shield

 

 

“Remember not to make too much unnecessary movements or else Death Prophet can your life span!” Dara warned looking at each and everyone and then she added,

 

 

“You go that way, I will go this way!” Dara uttered pertaining to Chen who was obviously against the idea of them separating.

 

 

“Can't we go together?” Chen reasoned out trying to cling towards Dara

 

 

“YOU go that way... and I WILL go this way!!!” Dara stressed looking at Chen with determined eyes

 

 

“Arasso...” Chen hung his head low as he hooked his arm with DO

 

 

“Yo, PKK you come with me... that angel/devil gives me the creeps!!!” Chen shuddered as he clung himself to the wide eyed Bounty Hunter who was just dragged wherever the BUTCHER was going.

 

 

 

 

“Did I hear it right? The BUTCHER fears going with me? Is that right? I am just an ANGEL... I don't hurt anyone!” Bom exclaimed with disbelief.

 

 

“C'mon let's get to higher ground and leave Sehun here.” Dara uttered as she began to walk away.

 

 

He will be alright... will he?” Dara thought to herself stealing a quick glance towards Chen who was making his way together with DO at the other side of the cave.

 

======o======

 

Meanwhile, Sehun was left at the bottom ground as he met face to face with the foot soldiers of both bosses. He knew what to do, since they have already fought with Death Prophet before (Chapter 7- Dungeon Boss), he knew that the foot soldiers can be eradicated with his DIVINE PUNISHMENT (an aoe attack that targets the undead causing them to be petrified), while he was busy dealing with them, Dara and Bom were now coming face to face with Death Prophet.

 

 

“Bom...take care of DEATH PROPHET!” Dara uttered as she began to cast her summons out.

 

“B-but... what can I do? Me? Against DEATH PROPHET? She is scary and powerful, just by the looks of how you use her!” Bom uttered in fear as she tried to reason out with  Dara, recalling how Dara's summon Death Prophet was such a powerful one and a strong summon.

 

 

=====o=====

 

Meanwhile, Chen and DO were now starting to attack Pharaoh,

 

 

“Just give me one clear shot when his hp is below 20%, I will end it!” DO exclaimed as he looked at Chen, the only problem they have was dealing damage towards Pharaoh who seemed to be unfazed with Chen's continuous attacks.

 

 

Chen was already summoning out his HOOK (skill that stretches his hook towards the target) towards Pharoah who just stood there looking at Chen, staring at him as the hook just went through it like a hand going through sand, it didn't do anything towards Pharoah, nothing happened, it was as if Chen was just punching air.

 

 

DO tried his hand into slashing Pharoah but its HP didn't budge, nothing happened, they were not causing him any harm, he looked at Chen who was getting excited as he was being continuously hit by PHAROAH's attacks. DO just shook his head as he tried to position himself behind the boss.

 

“Is that all you got? I want more!!!!” Chen shouted aloud growing abit crazy by the second

 

 

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!

(aoe skill of a BUTCHER, numerous hooks appear hovering above the target waiting for the caster to use it upon the target)

Chen was getting riled up and was so excited as he jumped up and grabbed one hook chain and another and another as he threw it towards Pharaoh's direction, which again just went through it causing no damage whatsoever.

 

======o=====

 

“Whatever did you see in that creep! He tells me I am scary... I mean look at him... he looks scarier than me!!!” Bom uttered as she was eeked out looking at how crazy Chen looks when he gets into a fight, she saw Dara with her brows furrowed,

 

I CALL FORTH THE TAINTED SOULS OF THE 12 KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE!!!

 

They heard Death Prophet's voice echo around the cave as they saw the KNIGHTS slowly appearing mounted on their night mares.

 

 

 

“What's wrong? Summon out Death Prophet as well!” Bom exclaimed as she touched Dara's shoulder pulling her back to reality.

 

“I c-cant!” Dara uttered with wide eyed fear

 

“What?! How come?” Bom was slowly starting to get worried, she was confident to face   Death Prophet thinking that Dara could just summon another Death Prophet to fight against it, but it seems as though something has happened.

 

“I can only summon them when they are not in battle or when they are not active... and since Death Prophet is here in front of us... there is no way I can summon her!” Dara shook her head in despair

 

“What about the others?” Bom was pertaining to Dara's other summons

 

“It seems as though they are also here in this island... in short... I am of no use...” Dara exclaimed out of disappointment.

 

“That means, the Kobold Boss and the Serpentine King are also in this island fighting with the others?” Bom concluded as she bit her nails in panic.

 

WITH THE CELESTIAL BENEDICTION OF THE ARCHANGELS... I SUMMON THEE... ANGEL OF DEATH... AZRAEL,

 

 

 

 

PROTECTOR OF THE HEAVENS... MICHAEL...

 

 

 

 

 

 

MESSENGER OF HEAVEN...GABRIEL

 

The three archangels then went head to head with the TAINTED KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

 

======o=======

 

 

At first Sehun was finding it easy to defeat the foot soldiers and minions, but then after one to two mobs... then came another set, leaving him exhausted and his defense was beginning to falter, he can also feel that his life force is slowly decreasing with every movement he makes.

 

“I thought I could do this all by myself, I thought wrong!” Sehun uttered as he punched the ground and released an aoe attack which eliminated the incoming mob and then another set came after the other, as long as the bosses were standing... their minions will continue to come at him.

 

He got tired from the continuous attack, when a strong blow of attack hit him hard which made him spat out blood on the ground...

 

“Ah... I forgot the taste of blood... I haven't tasted it in a while... this is such a tricky situation I am in.” Sehun thought to himself as he created a DIVINE HEALING, which can protect him for a certain period of time from any physical and magical attack while he regain his momentum and renew his blessing and heal him in an instant, but since Death Prophet was also feeding off of their life force... Sehun's abilities and power were decreasing in effectiveness, instead of healing himself 100%, he was just able to heal himself 50%, which was a disadvantage for him.

 

=====o======

 

 

Chen and DO were still struggling to figure out what they can do to deal some damage towards Pharaoh. The two were taking turns in attacking Pharaoh and were not successful, until... Pharoah charged forward and was face to face with Chen as it slashed him on his shoulder with its arm formed like a blade.

 

DO was shocked, Chen just laughed eerily as he grabbed Pharoah's arm formed like a blade and got a shock that he was able to hold on to it, because usually when he tries to attempt to grab a hold of the Pharoah, it just turns into sand, but now... he was able to hold onto it... it solidified, and then Chen let out a hook in his hand and slashed the blade-like arm and was able to do it.

 

DO saw the Pharoah's HP decrease by a small amount, which made his eyes widen in shock.

 

“CHEN!” it was the first loud word DO has ever spoke after getting inside the cave as Chen looked at him and smiled once again.

 

“It seems as though Pharoah has a weakness... we need water... but where?” Chen thought to himself as he smiled at DO who just blurted out his name all of a sudden with the recent discovery, as Pharoah renewed his attack once again, this time Chen's hook just went through Pharoah's body once again... and then he renewed his attack once again and this time it was the hook that had Chen's blood on it... it was successful in dealing some damage towards the boss, much to Chen's delight as he looked at DO's direction,

 

“DO!!!” Chen shouted aloud as he continued to drench his hooks with the blood coming out of his shoulder which was slowly healing from his MASOCHIST SKILL (a passive skill which allows caster to endure damage and gives caster 100% life regeneration)

 

“His blood is not enough to cover both our weapons... there is no water around here... where? Where can I get some?” DO thought to himself.

 

DO looked around and saw Dara on the ground sustaining her summons as Bom was struggling to dodge the DEATH PROPHET's attacks... and then he saw Sehun who just spatted out blood... he immediately disappeared and appeared beside Sehun who was enveloped in his DIVINE BLESSING,

 

“Oh! DO-hyung... thank god you are here, finally some reinforcement!” Sehun released a sigh of relief as he saw DO crouching on the ground busying himself and then Sehun wore his gauntlet and shield once again, with his moral boosted from the help of DO he was once again ready to fight,

 

“Let's go-” Sehun cut off as he looked down and saw DO gone, “Where did he go?” Sehun thought to himself as he searched everywhere and then he saw DO appear once again on the same spot doing something on the ground.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Sehun looked down waiting for his BLESSING to finish,

 

 

“I need your blood!” DO answered shortly as he disappeared once again

 

“What?!” Sehun was confused as he then saw DO appear once again, this time he saw what DO was doing clearly... he saw DO soaking his weapon with the pool of blood he just spatted awhile ago,

 

“What a weird hyung!” Sehun just dismissed the thought and continued his fight with the soldiers and minions.

 

====o====

 

DO was appearing and disappearing from Chen's sight as he saw DO appear and then slash Pharoah and then disappear once again, he looked at the HP of the boss and saw that they were successful in dealing it some damage, but it was not enough to finish the Pharoah, he kept on thinking and thinking as he observed how Pharoah moves...he never stays still in one place it will decrease their life force allowing Death Prophet to absorb it.

 

“We are dealing him damage, but it is not enough... it will take us a long time which we don't have... and we need to help the girls and Sehun as well... those soldiers won't stop attacking unless the bosses are defeated!” Chen thought.

 

=======o=======

 

As soon as the archangels were halfway through with battling with the TAINTED KNIGHTS, Death Prophet made her move and charged forward the direction of the two women...

 

Let me in.

 

Without hesitation Bom allowed the possession, and with the help of her new weapon the EPILOGUE, it allowed her to summon Lucy while the archangels were summoned out making her into an archangel as well.

 

 

I CALL FORTH... THE MORNING STAR... LUCIFER!!!

 

Bom was still possessed by LUCY but she is now LUCY the archangel, not the fallen angel.

 

Lucy used her weapon to shield off Death Prophet from attacking the Dara who was kneeling on the ground casting out one of her binding skills.

 

“This is all I can do… you do everything you can to fight off the boss… thank you Bom!” Dara uttered as he chanted out

 

SA KADILIMAN ANG AKING KAPANGYARIHAN… LABINLIMANG SEGUNDO!!!

(My power is in the darkness… 15 seconds!!!)

 

 

Dara casted an immobility skill towards Death Prophet giving Bom enough time to deal a fatal blow towards the boss while the three remaining archangels; Michael, Azrael and Gabriel finish off the rest of the TAINTED KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE.

 

 

DIRECTIO

(a skill of Lucy that attacks on four directions- front, back, left and right, with 100% accuracy in exchange for defense, which leaves the caster vulnerable while using the skill)

 

Bom’s Directio has now exorcising abilities which purifies the attack of DEATH PROPHET, and Dara’s binding power helps in preventing the boss from counter attacking since the skill leaves Bom defenseless.

 

The two women were successful in defeating Death Prophet, but with a consequence, both were struggling with their  life force, the Death Prophet sure half of their life force, leaving the two breathless.

 

“That was one heck of a fight!” Bom stated lying on the ground catching her breath

 

“You tell me… and congratulations on getting the fourth angel!” Dara smiled as she clutched her chest and looked at her side seeing the youngest male of the group struggling to fight off the remaining mummified soldiers.

 

“Dara your face is shining!” Bom uttered referring to the gems on her face, meaning that her summons can be called out now.

 

Dara immediately stood up and walked towards Sehun’s direction.

 

“I don’t have enough mana to summon Death Prophet… but I hope this could help the kid fight off the soldiers…” Dara thought as she knelt on the ground and started her encantations.

 

 ======O=======

 

Sehun was at his limits, he was strong, yes he was… he could deal with the whole mob as long as he can… but the thing that weakened him was Death Prophet’s absorption of life force, which took a toll on him… even his gauntlets and shield were tarnished and were not as effective in his attacks because it was already worn out.

 

He knew he bit off more than he could chew, but he couldn’t ask anyone for help… no one was available… he looked to his right… Dara and Bom were struggling as well holding off both the KNIGHTS and DEATH PROPHET… while Chen and DO were also struggling in dealing some damage towards PHARAOH.

 

“Anyway… if I die… I would just wait for 24 hours… I could resurrect again… only in town though… I am sorry hyungs and noonas… I couldn’t hold on any longer… I am at my wit’s end here!” Sehun thought to himself beginning to give up as he saw another bout of mob coming his way, although this time, it was only the mummified soldiers… since Dara and Bom were successful in defeating Death Prophet… only the mummified soldiers were charging at him…

 

Sehun released on final surge of energy left in him…

 

 

DIVINE BURST

(an aoe attack using gauntlets, punching the ground creating a fatal damage towards a large group of monsters)

 

 

The attack skill was powerful when full of mana, since his mana was depleted, it was just able to defeat a handful of the mob coming his way… after the first wave, another wave came charging his way… he embraced his fate with a sorrowful smile etched on his face…

 

“I am sorry everyone… I was not strong enough!” Sehun uttered as a tear escaped his eyes as he looked up and spread his arms wide open welcoming the attack…

 

 

NASA KADILIMAN ANG AKING KALAKASAN… IKAW ANG AKING SANGGALANG... TINATAWAG KO ANG AKING HIRANG… KALAKASANG WALANG KATUMBAS… GUMAGAPANG SA KAILALIMAN NG LUPA… TINATAWAG KO ANG AKING MGA HIRANG… IPAHIRAM NINYO SA AKIN ANG INYONG LAKAS…

 

(MY POWER IS IN THE DARKNESS… YOU ARE MY WARD, STRENGTH THAT MATCHES NO OTHER, CRAWLING UNDERNEATH THE GROUND, LEND ME YOUR POWER… I CALL FORTH…)

 

 

KOBOLD BOSS!!!

 

Dara’s voice echoed around as Sehun smiled bitterly, thinking that he was just imagining things as he looked straight he could see a huge muscular being standing in front of him with his hands on his sword as if guarding him…

 

“Sehun-ah… get up… c’mon… let us get you to a safe place…” Sehun could hear Bom’s voice in a distance, and he felt himself being dragged and moved and then he felt a sharp pain.

 

“Yah! Get a hold of yourself! Aigoo this kid! Really! Do you have a death wish!?” Bom was puffing her cheeks after she slapped Sehun back to reality

 

“Noo-…noona?” Sehun uttered as he looked tiredly as Bom who was checking on him

 

WITH THE CELESTIAL BENEDICTION OF THE ARCHANGELS…I CALL FORTH… THE HEALER… RAPHAEL

 

 

Bom summoned out another archangel which surprised Sehun as an angel appeared as if tending to his wounds.

 

“He may not heal you completely since I don’t have enough mana, but at least this will do, right?” Bom uttered as she lightly patted Sehun’s head

 

“You did great kid! You did great!” Bom stated as she looked after Dara who was in complete concentration trying to hold off the mummified army as Chen and DO were still fighting off Pharoah.

 

=====o=====

 

 

“I can’t go back and harvest more blood from Sehun… I am using so much energy… Death Prophet will my life force quickly, hmmm… will he mind?” DO thought to himself as he made the last trip of soaking his weapon with Sehun’s pool of blood as he looked at Chen who was enjoying his slaughter with the Pharaoh.

 

“This is entertaining but tiring!” Chen laughed as he continued to attack with his hooks casted by his SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

 

DO circled around Chen and the Pharaoh as he appeared behind Chen and uttered in a soft whisper,

 

“I will make this quick!” DO uttered as Chen looked at him

 

“A-alright… but just a few cuts okay?” Chen nodded just right after giving him permission, DO started slashing Chen’s body creating a blood spatter everywhere.

 

“Yah! Yah! I told you just a couple of slashes… not tear me to shreds! Aigoo!” Chen grinned as he wiped his mouth off of blood and charged forward the Pharoah,

 

“This won’t do… I will die from DO’s slashing before we could kill the Pharaoh such a troubling enemy! We need to do this quickly, he keeps on moving and moving!!!” Chen thought as he felt his regeneration slowing down already

 

DO and Chen looked at each other and as if they understood each other, Chen began to move and casted one last final skill…

 

 

SLAUGHTERHOUSE: WEB CHAIN!!!

(hooks comes out of caster’s palm and is under its control binding the caster together with the target, making a sacrificial move to pierce the hook through and through)

 

Hooks appeared out of Chen’s palms and encircled itself with the Pharoah, making the two face each other. Chen and the Pharaoh were now face to face with only a breath of air to separate them, Chen was wearing his usual creepy grin as he called out to DO.

 

“Now!!!”

 

DO then let out his weapon, a dual wielded SCYTHE, in each of his hands covering almost half of his arm, he then turned around and then in an instant, the two SCYTHES pierced through Chen, causing Chen to spat out some blood on the face of the Pharoah, causing it to solidify, with DO’s weapons drenched in blood, he began his BLOODY CROSS skill (a non stop slash towards the target) continuously slashing PHaroah as they saw its HP decreasing to 20%

 

SILENT STEP

 

 

DO appeared behind Pharoah holding its head, bending its neck preparing for the final attack with his creepy eyes he looked at Chen and uttered

 

GUILLOTINE!

 

And then after that, Chen was left with only 1% of life left as he lied down on the ground laughing.

 

“Yah! You almost killed me!” Chen giggled as he looked at his bloody hands and then he remembered the other members, he looked up and saw Dara making her way towards them.

 

DO on the other hand covered his eyes as his chest heaved up and down and then he released a sigh of relief.

 

“This is such a troublesome quest!” DO uttered rolling on the ground with his face facing the ground.

 

DIVINE HEALING!!!

 

 

 

=====END OF CHAPTER FIFTYEIGHT=======

 

 

What an intense fight eh? Kekekekeke

 

 

Can our dear readers grant a request?

 

Can you tell us who your biases are, may it be in 2ne1 or in EXO… and what chapter got you reading the story?

 

 

Did you guys watch SBS GAYO DAEJUN!!!??? Such a heartbreaking scene isn’t it… 2ne1 was not complete… and EXO was not complete

 

Cheer up!!!

 

 

WE ARE ONE! NOLJA!!!

 

 

I may not be always active but i do have a twitter acct

 

@lostschoolboy

 

Show some love

 

 

 

Comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~