2NEXO THE JOURNEY FINALE PART 2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

2NEXO THE JOURNEY FINALE PART 2

 

“Hang in there! We’ll find its weak spot!” Dara clenched her teeth as she watched how the dragon moved and attacked.

 

“Hurry!” Chanyeol grunted as he renewed his shield,

 

“Chanyeol! Be strong! Hold on until the last mana of both Sehun and Bom!” Dara added as she tried to find a pattern of the dragon’s attack.

 

“Tao switch to defense, Xiumin calm down, no more reckless moves from you!” Suho pointed out as Xiumin backed down while CL stared hard at Xiumin, as if berating him.

 

“CL, I’ll leave Xiumin to you, Xiumin… if you wouldn’t listen to me, at least listen to CL!” Suho stressed his point.

 

As the fighting continues, every bit of the offensive group were almost exhausted trying to dodge and block while attacking and giving it all they have got.

 

“Guys! Seen anything?” Suho asked, referring to Dara, Chen and DO who were with him trying to observe the fight.

 

“The Dragon has a repetitive pattern.” DO pointed out with his arms crossed.

 

Meanwhile back in the real world, Luhan was finally making a breakthrough while hacking into the game’s system, he then tried to chat with Suho. Since Suho was preoccupied with trying to strategically make an attack, he forwarded Luhan’s message to Dara and asked her to deal with it.

 

PRIVATE CHAT (LUHAN-DARA)

DARA: Luhan, what’s up?

LUHAN: where’s Suho? What’s happening?

DARA: We’re on a clash, Suho is busy giving orders. What’s up?

LUHAN: I successfully hacked into the program of the dragon, the sequences I am seeing in front of me has a pattern.

DARA: really? The dragon’s movements and attacks are repetitive as what DO has observed.

LUHAN: maybe… the sequence I am seeing are the movements of the dragon, if I could predict the pattern and dictate it to you when it is inputted then maybe Suho will have a chance to plan ahead for a counter attack.

DARA: let’s see… right now… the dragon is attempting to position itself… here it comes… DRAGON’S BREATH (the dragon breathing fire towards its target)

LUHAN: xyxy0101

DARA: TAIL SWIPE!

LUHAN: 2210101xxy

DARA: INFERNAL DEMISE (earth shattering effect)

LUHAN: xy201020xy

 

Dara continuously feed Luhan the upcoming attacks of the dragon as Luhan tried to take note of the sequence and its corresponding movements, every cycle there is a pattern and it consists of 5 cycles. The dragon attacks with 10 different moves and repeats it all over again.

 

LUHAN: ok, I got everything… the first sequence is coming up again… be ready with it… after this last attack, tell Suho it will go for a TAIL SWIPE.

DARA: Okay will do… brb

 

Dara relayed the attack to Suho, upon learning of this new intel, Suho then immediately opened the guild mic as Dara spoke,

 

“Everyone listen! We’ve already learned the attack pattern, I’ll dictate to you what he will do next.”

 

Everyone was shocked upon hearing Dara’s voice,

 

“Ahhh, the voice of an angel!” Chen smiled as he turned to look at Dara’s still frame

 

“What?! What?! I don’t understand! What’s happening?” Xiumin was confused at the turn of events

 

“Just shut up and listen!” CL stated hitting Xiumin at the back

 

“Is that the voice of god?” Baekhyun wondered aloud as Kai kicked him out of frustration

 

“What now?” Tao asked as he stood still waiting for the next move

 

“We wait for Dara.” Lay answered thinking Tao was asking him what they will do next,

 

“I was not talking to you… I was just talking to myself!” Tao answered defensively

 

“Why didn’t you make yourself clear… next time tell me if you are talking to yourself! Grumpy monk!” Lay scoffed.

 

“Unnie… what’s next?” Minzy asked as she tried to catch her breath,

 

“Defense group, back the offense!” Suho ordered as Dara was about to relay the next attack.

 

“Here it comes… the next move is the INFERNO!” Dara exclaimed as excitement can be heard from her voice, finally there was hope for their suicide mission.

 

“Everybody! Dodge, deflect and defend!” after Suho gave the order, he saw Lay was not moving an inch, if he doesn’t move now, he will be the one who will receive the great blow from the dragon’s attack.

 

GUILD CHAT:

SUHO: Lay! What are you doing?! Get out of there!

LAY: oh my! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

CHANYEOL: don’t worry, I got your back!

 

Then the dragon released its fire breathing technique, trying to fry all in its path, Lay was looking as if he has already accepted his faith, he looked back at s and said bitterly,

 

“Guys, this is it for me… see you in town, ty net connection! Tsk!”

 

Lay closed his eyes as he braced for the impact of the dragon’s attack as he tried to stand his ground bravely.

 

ABSOLUTE PROTECTION

 

CHanyeol’s skill protected Lay from the attack as he absorbed the damage to himself.

 

“Whew! Thanks Chanyeol!” Lay uttered as he smiled while looking behind him where Chanyeol was… when he turned to look, he saw the towering giant on his knees, barely coping from the attack.

 

 

“He is absorbing too much damage… we can’t keep up! It’s just too much!” Bom uttered with a worried tone.

 

Dara was continuously feeding the next attack as the dragon renewed its stance.

 

“My heal and his regeneration skills can’t keep up with the damage dealt by the dragon, I can’t guarantee that I can still keep him alive with the next attack!” Sehun added as he too was feeling his mana being drained.

 

Chanyeol struggled to stand as Sehun and Bom were standing behind him supporting him with their healing skills, the former pushed the two away,

 

“It’s okay now… you can stop healing me now… let me take the full damage from here on out!” with that statement Bom was about to argue when she saw Chanyeol stand up and walked towards Suho who was positioned in front of them.

 

“Suho, we will be joining you now…” Chanyeol uttered in a low voice as Suho nodded.

 

Suho felt that CHanyeol had a plan, so he gave way and allowed the Knight to do what he has to do.

 

“B-but Chanyeol! You’ll die! Let Rafael heal you, please?” Bom protested trying to hold Chanyeol back

 

“No… at this point, healing me will just kill me. Just stay there and wait for my go signal.” Chanyeol shook his head as he slowly but gently removed Bom’s hold of his arm.

 

Bom was confused as Sehun just held her shoulders and gives her a reassuring smile, as if telling her to trust Chanyeol’s decision.

 

“Giant! Let us fight!” Dara insisted as she was raring to have a go at the dragon and test its true strength

 

“Dara, I know you’re strong, but we need you to tell us what the incoming attacks are, continue feeding us the pattern. Sehun, bless the members and use your HEAL RAIN on them except me… Bom… it’s now your time…” Chanyeol paused as he looked back at Bom who was looking back at him, he then smiled and continued,

 

“… show me how beautiful you are.” Chanyeol uttered

 

And with those words, Bom smiled as she then casted her skill

 

POSSESSION

 

With Bom’s Possession Skill, she turned into Lucy and with the help of the EPILOGUE STAFF it converted  Lucy from a fallen angel to an archangel.

 

After the transformation, Chanyeol was already staggering, struggling to stand properly, he was immediately supported by Lucy,

 

“I knew it! You have a thing for Bom.” Lucy teased which shocked Chanyeol

 

FLASHBACK

 

Back in the arena, when Bom was going to fight with TOP, Chanyeol tried to act like he does not care for the fight when in fact he was worrying inside and kept on  glancing back at Bom especially when TOP invaded her from the inside.

 

At the Tavern, when they just got back from their break, he was anxiously waiting for Bom’s arrival, which was ruined by the advances made by TOP, he was disheartened to learn that Bom went out with the BIGBANG CARNAGE GUILD. He decided to just remain silent.

 

Every once in a while, he would steal glances and side glance at Bom’s direction whether she was talking with the other guild members or just being her quirky self.

 

“I’ve been watching you… all of you, actually… and out of all the guys in the guild… you, Chanyeol… have stolen the most glances at Bom… you might act indifferent towards her, but your subtle actions and lack thereof says otherwise.” Lucy teased as she smiled at Chanyeol’s blushing state.

 

“Does she know?” Chanyeol uttered in a low voice

 

“She knows now… she can hear you.” Lucy smiled as Chanyeol continued to blush.

 

“Suho… we will be joining them now.” Chanyeol stated as he gestured for both the support and reserved group, Chen, Dara, Sehun, DO and Bom stood beside him with determined looks on their faces.

 

“Knight! Just say the word, we’re ready to back you up!” Chen exclaimed with much excitement

 

“Here comes another attack, prepare yourselves!” Dara stated as she looked at the dragon who was about to release another attack.

 

“Finally. Let’s get this over and done with! Tch!” DO uttered in a deep voice as he let out his DEATHSCYTHE.

 

 

As everything that was happening around became a blur, Chanyeol then stood bravely and uttered these words:

 

Be without fear in the face of your enemies,

Defend those who cannot defend themselves,

Be brave and upright that God may favor you,

Speak the truth always even if it leads to your death,

Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong,

This is your oath.

Arise a knight!

 

Chanyeol transformed into his reborn character known as THE ABSOLUTE KNIGHT

 

 

“Suho, we’re coming!” Chanyeol stated as he led the remaining members towards where the others were.

 

“Everyone, stand beside Chanyeol and form a V with him at the head of it.” Suho ordered as the attacking and defending group retreated and found their place  behind Chanyeol.

 

“Stay as close to me as possible” Chanyeol stated as he looked at them finding their place.

 

BAEKHYUN                                                   SUHO                                                             KAI

            TAO                                                                                                                XIUMIN

                        CL                                                                                            MINZY

                                    LAY                                                                 SEHUN

                                                BOM                                      DO

                                                            DARA             CHEN

                                                                   CHANYEOL

 

“We have 60 seconds to finish this… Suho, give us your orders!” Chanyeol said after seeing that everyone was in place.

 

“All out attack! Stay within Chanyeol’s range! Leave the last hit to CL” Suho remembered his promise to CL,

 

“No Suho, it’s alright… I don’t need to prove anything… let us just fight together!”? CL smiled as she readied her two-handed axe.

 

 

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

 

YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

 

ARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!

 

Chanyeol, I hope you know what you are doing.” Suho thought to himself as he looked worriedly at Chanyeol who was leading the guild towards the dragon.

 

“Here it comes… FIRE BREATH!” Dara stated as the attack came.

 

Everyone stopped in their tracks as they braced for the impact of the attack of the dragon, while Chanyeol continued to charge forward.

 


“Chanyeol…wai-“ Baekhyun was about to stop Chanyeol when he was interrupted by Chen’s crazy laugh

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! I wanna see this again… everybody watch… you only get to see this once in your worthless, puny lives…” Chen began then he received a powerful hit from Dara

 

“Yah! Watch your mouth!” Dara uttered with her chest heaving up and down from the anxiety and anticipation of the attack

 

The dragon then released its scorching fire towards them as everyone braced for their untimely demise.

 

“Kyaaaahhhh!!!   I don’t wanna be a fried Jester! I don’t taste good!” Baekhyun was in full panic as he ran around his place,

 

“This is it… finally we can rest!” Kai stated as he comfortably sat on the ground with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH! The ultimate skill of an ABSOLUTE KNIGHT…UNDYING SOUL!

 

(The ultimate skill of the ABSOLUTE KNIGHT that combines the UNDYING SKILL and SOUL LINK of a knight, which links all the selected players to the knight and absorbs the damage converting it into the KNIGHT’S HP)

 

Veins crept out, linking every guild member to Chanyeol as he received the full impact of the attack and absorbed it fully.

 

Suho watches in awe at what was unfolding in front of him, Chen just smiled as he thought to himself,

 

This is what it feels like to be protected by the UNDYING SOUL SKILL. This is the reason why we were defeated. 60 seconds of immortality can win a war…tch… CHEATERS! HMPH!”

 

After the attack, everyone noticed that they were unscathed and they were all alive, after the dust settles, they saw Chanyeol on his knees once again, fighting off his unconsciousness, Bom ran towards Chanyeol to support his staggering stature.

 

“I’ll heal him!” Sehun said worriedly as he began to cast his healing skill

 

NO!” Dara, Chen, Lay, Suho and Tao chorused all together

 

“Leave him! He will not die! Let him be!” Chen explained

 

“Healing him will only kill him!” Lay added

 

“He is not yet done!” Tao uttered shaking his head, thinking it was rare to see that skill once again.

 

I still have 10 seconds left!” Chanyeol said to himself as he wiped off the blood coming from his mouth.

 

Everyone stared at Chanyeol, waiting for what he was going to do next.

 

“Suho…” Chanyeol uttered

 

“Ultimate skills in 5 seconds.” Suho ordered as he started to countdown…

 

5,

 

Xiumin began to cast  his INFINITE BLADE

Dara started to chant out her LIMANG SEGUNDO

CL started to cast her WHIRLWIND ATTACK

 

4,

DO then began to cast his GUILLOTINE

Tao then started to cast out his THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE

Chen then casted out his SLAUGHTERHOUSE readying his SEPARATOR weapon.

 

3,

Lay, Minzy, Kai, BAekhyun, Bom, Sehun also casted out their attack skills ready for the go signal

 

2,

 

1,

 

ATTACK!!!

 

All the skills of the guild members attacked the dragon all at once, as the dragon received the impact damaging the shield and reducing the last bar of its HP to 50%.

 

Everyone cheered for the successful attack as they all looked at Suho for the next order,

 

“Let’s leave this up to Chanyeol…” Suho stated in a low voice as he eyed Chanyeol’s current state.

 

“Second attack coming up… brace yourselves… good luck to us all!” Dara’s voice sounded desperate, she was at her limit, her mana was almost drained, and she knows that her guild members cannot cast another ultimate skill right away.

 

The dragon was already in its RAGE MODE, having but half of its life left, it was preparing to go all out.

 

5…4…3… this is it… if this penetrates… we win… if not… then I failed… 2, 1…” Chanyeol thought to himself as he prepared his final attack.

 

RETRIBUTION!!!

(the last skill left of an ABSOLUTE KNIGHT on BORROWED TIME, will damage the target based on how much damage the caster absorbed)

 

PRIVATE CHAT

LUHAN-DARA

LUHAN: BAM!!! Bug contained! I repeat bug contained! It’s all up to you guys now!

 

=====O=====

 

how was it?

 

 

tell us what you thought of the fight!

 

we were so excited writing this scene, we were challenged to create an epic battle

 

show some love and comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~