FIFTEEN- BANDIT LEADER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-FIFTEEN-

 

 

After introductions, learning what the guild was aiming for and shocking revelations of guild members and their chosen job class and level... Tao was feeling happy in joining such a unique guild.

 

 

“Whoa! Our guild is awesome DO-yah!” Tao stated excitedly putting an arm around DO's shoulders.

 

 

“Get away from me! I might not be able to restrain myself and kill you in the process!” DO pushed him away towards Dara's direction who was at that time petting a spider on her hands.

 

“Gaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! DO-yah!!! There is a spider!” Tao shrieked as he retreated back to DO.

 

“Yah! Are you sure this Monk here is the 1KPK?!” CL stated with a smirk

 

“So fussy about a spider!” Bom stated with her arms crossed.

 

Suho could just shake his head as he saw their newest member running towards his direction.

 

“Suho-hyung... they are bullying me... especially that tiny guy over there!” Tao pouted and scooted next to Suho.

 

“Aigoo! I have another son to take care of!” Suho rolled his eyes upwards, and released a defeated sigh.

 

Tao had grown quite a liking towards Suho, since he has a lot of food, much to Bom and Xiumin's dismay, since they had to share their bountiful stock of food in the caravan.

 

 

 

“Yah! You piece of ugly hungry panda! Go get your own food!” DO shouted out loud as he put away his food.

 

 

Tao needed to laylow since he has joined a guild, he wore a hooded cloak, just like Dara. Tao place the emblem of 2NEXO and used it as a bandana on his head.

 

 

 

As they continued their journey through the DROUGHT LAND, as much as they wanted to avoid any confrontation from any players, it was abit hard, since Suho's transport is a mammoth, a gigantic animal carrying a huge caravan, they always catch the attention of RAIDERS and passers by.

 

 

Especially RAIDERS... they always meet a small group of them that tried to ransack them and ambush them... but they need only to see Tao's eyes... they immediately flee the scene or even make path for them.

 

 

“I could feel the benefits already!” Suho smiled feeling the advantage of having a known PK as one of their guild members.

 

 

*A PK player has a trademark... they have red eyes and only co-PK players can see who he really is... within those eyes is the name of the PK player... for regular players... they are known by the first name they gave themselves before they became a PK player... and as for PK players, they can see the second name in bold red letters, the name that the PK player is known for.

 

 

“We only need to travel in a straight path and head east... we will reach a clearing... we can spend the night there before we enter the dungeon... for those who are in need of potions, food and other things... there is a small town there run by NPCs (non playing characters) so be sure to stock up... we will enter the dungeon first thing in the morning.” Suho stated as he went inside his tent atop his mount.

 

 

“He instantly became the leader huh? Just like that!?” CL uttered as she looked ahead

 

 

“Well... of course... since, he is the quest taker... the guild leader and our financier... so definitely... he will be the leader!” Chanyeol replied nudging CL

 

 

“Yah! You two love birds... go get a room will you!” Xiumin teased as he munched on a piece of bread that he took from Dara's inventory.

 

 

“You fat cheeks! DO-yah! Go and arrest this guy! He steals food!” Dara uttered pointing an accusing finger on Xiumin who was filling himself up with bread.

 

 

“I am a BOUNTY HUNTER... not the POLICE!” DO replied in a hushed tone

 

 

“So... you are a PK! Nice! Ohorat!” Sehun uttered incoherent words much to Tao's confusion

 

“Is there some language I don't know?” Tao stated in confusion

 

 

“You and me both!” Minzy stated walking beside Tao who inched away from Minzy.

 

 

“You creep me out, little lady... join the littly guy over there!” Tao pointed towards DO who was just walking in front of them.

 

 

“Make fun of my height once more... I will make you really quit the game!” DO threatened Tao to which Tao just made faces towards DO.

 

 

Bom was just staying behind, enjoying her favorite snack of corn... when

 

 

One huge group in particular caught sight of the caravan.

 

 

The Bandit Leader told his group to circle them around.

 

 

“Tsk! So much for laying low!” Tao uttered under his breath as DO looked at him lowering his hood.

 

 

“Well... well... good day to you guys! Seems like a new guild has been formed... what do we have here...” the bandit leader uttered in a condescending tone that angered CL abit.

 

 

One of the bandits grabbed a hold of Bom and tried to do his way with her when DO all of a sudden appeared from behind and slashed his throat.

 

 

“Ok! Stop! Relax... I apologize for that... my members sometimes become unruly, you have quite a few female members... and they are all good looking... such rare items you have with you... your weapons are legendary, rare and unique!” the bandit leader uttered scoping around the players surrounding the caravan.

 

 

“Back off!” Dara shouted when one of the bandits got close to her.

 

 

“Oh, she's a girl!” the bandit uttered in surprise seeing Dara's hood slid off of her blonde hair.

 

 

“What do you want?!” Xiumin uttered trying to calm his nerves as he stepped in front of Dara protecting her from the bandit's malicious sight.

 

 

“We just wanted to greet you... we don't want to fight!” the bandit leader answered plainly with a smirk on his face.

 

 


“You have said your greetings... now go!” Chanyeol stated as he held onto Minzy's collar, stopping her from charging towards the bandit leader.

 

 

“Your weapons... they have awaken my curiosity! I like them... I want them!” the bandit leader uttered in a scary tone.

 

 

“Oh hell no!!” CL uttered that broke everyone's calm demeanor.

 

 

KANDADO!

 

 

Dara immediately casted her spell and in that moment all the bandits together with their leader were rooted on the spot, unable to move.

 

 

A gust of wind passed by blowing off the hood covering Tao's face, and much to their shock upon seeing his red eyes, they could see and recognize who he really was...

 

 

“It's the 1KPK! Leader, we are done for!” one of the bandits who is a PK also noticed his name and informed their leader about it.

 

 

“Huh?! Who? Where? Where?!” Tao played innocently

 

 

“Stop acting stupid!” Bom uttered slapping the back of Tao's head

 

 

“We meant no harm... please just let us go!” the bandit leader uttered in fear that Tao would eradicate them.

 

 

 

“Oppas and unnies don't like being delayed... we are on a journey you see... and you are obstructing our way... ottokae...what must be done? I should just blow you guys up! You have managed to waste all of our precious time, and I just asked for an extention of my time at the shop... aigoo!!!” Minzy uttered in a creepy tone as she stared at the leaders face and jumped on his shoulders looking at him weirdly.

 

 

“I told you before right? I don't want that girl walking beside me... arasso? She creeps me out!” Tao stated pointing towards Minzy who was hovering over the bandits with her dual pistol.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! What's the hold up?” Suho emerged from the inside of the caravan, as he looked around... he saw s at a defensive stance, he followed their line of sight and saw a group of bandits unable to move... and in front of them was someone he knew very well...

 

 

“Kamjong!?”

 

 

 

 

===========END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN===========

 

so here is a short update for you... a bit light... nothing serious... just seeing some of them interacting...

 

 

yes the bandit leader is here and it is KAI...

 

 

 

kyaaaaaa... we will see what happens next in their journey... will Kai join the guild?

 

 

 

love reading your comments and reactions...

 

 

 

show some love...

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~