SIXTY- ODD

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

MYSTERY

 

After their respective battles with the dungeon bosses, a circular portal appeared at the end of the dungeon they were in. When they went through the portal… 2NEXO members were reunited with each other in what seems to be the heart of the jungle… and there seemed to be other players trapped as well.

 

Three players stood in a defensive stance pointing their weapons at them who just appeared from the portal.

 

“Who are you guys?” the male player uttered aloud in a commanding tone

 

“Are you one of the PK PLAYERS as well?! Trying to take advantage of us?!” the shorter female uttered in a spiteful tone.

 

“Wah! Chincha?! You players really know how to take advantage of this glitch here!” the taller female player uttered as she looked at each of the members of 2nexo guild.

 

“I just finished battling with a world boss… so let us stop this charade and let’s get on with business! Who are you guys!?” Minzy uttered in a serious tone looking icily at each one of the players in front of them.

 

“Don’t joke around with us! You are all PK players!” the tall female uttered pointing an accusing finger at Minzy who just accepted her accusations as the tall female player let out her SAI ready to attack.

 

The male player then drew out his sword and the shorter female who went missing the moment they started their exchange of words was seen on higher ground aiming her SNIPER RIFLE on one of them.

 

“Having my map all red the moment you appeared, means that you are PK PLAYERS… and dangerous at that!” the tall female player uttered with a bitter tone.

 

Chen steps forward drawing out his BUTCHER’S KNIFE as he it and looked at each of the other players with mad eyes… laughing hysterically saying…

 

“Suho…I’d gladly wipe them all out in an instant! And save everyone the trouble of further bloodshed!!!PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

The male player stepped forward taking on Chen’s challenge as he walked trying to tighten the bandage on his right arm,

 

“You can try… I maybe injured… but I am confident that I can wipe out half of your members… including YOU!” the male player uttered with eyes burning with anger.

 

While Suho was still at the back of the group with his hands on his chin as if thinking deeply about something,

 

“Hmmm…I know that face… I have seen him somewhere…but where? I know that stance… I know that look… I know that voice… hmmmm…who is this player?”

 

“Don’t underestimate them…” Tao begun his lengthy explanation starting with the male player,

 

“Yonghwa, a REBORN SAMURAI, leader of CNBLUE GUILD… known as the 3RD rank in the arena… the ARMORLESS SAMURAI!!!” Tao uttered as he stepped aside eyeing the SAMURAI and the rest of his guild members who were looking as if they had been in battle.

 

Every member of 2nexo guild looked at the male player standing in front of Chen… and then their attention changed and looked at the tall female standing behind Yonghwa… who was looking intently at Tao while he was talking.

 

“…Wielding the LEGENDARY BROKEN SWORD OF THE DEMON KING, and the complete JADE EQUIPMENT SET…” Tao then tilted his head to the side looking at the female as he continued,

 

 “…and the female player standing behind him… is VICTORIA, a REBORN ASSASSIN, leader of f(x) GUILD… known as the 7th rank in the arena… wielder of THE TWIN FANGS OF THE TIGER KING...and the other one on higher ground…”  Tao then pointed to where the other female was positioned as he continued talking,

 

“…is MIN, a REBORN SNIPER, leader of MISS A GUILD… known as the 10th rank in the arena… possessing THE POINT BLANK RIFLE.” Tao enumerated as if he was reading in a book.

 

The three leaders of the said guilds were shocked that someone knew so many details about them… which made them question who they were really dealing with.

 

“I changed my mind…” Chen stated as he began to walk away from Yonghwa, not because he was afraid of them but because of something else, “…they’re boring!”

 

“Show off! You over confident, egotistic maniac! Hmph!” Dara uttered under her breath catching the attention of Min, which made her change her target from Chen to Dara,

 

Chen noticed the change in target as the red dot was already pointed at Dara, he stood in front of Dara and looked up where Min was, he smiled his creepy wide smile sending a shiver down Min’s spine reading what his lips were saying…

 

“Don’t you dare…” Chen mouthed the words as he was about to launch an attack on her.

 

“Then I suggest you turn around and go back to where you came from!” Yonghwa warned in a deep voice trying to gauge each and everyone of them.

 

“It looks like you’ve been ravaged by a storm…” Minzy stated while giving a deadly look towards Victoria

 

“Damn right we were!” Victoria exclaimed with a smirk

 

“But us… we… we have been to hell and back! I will show you what hell feels like!” Minzy stated sounding bitter still from the loss of her BEAUTY.

 

“I totally understand how batteries feel, because I am rarely ever included in things either!” Baekhyun pouted as everyone looked at him with a ‘REALLY NOW?’ look on their faces

 

“Get it? Since batteries aren’t always included in some gadgets… like… hahahaha… hehehe…ho…alright, I’m going to stop now” Baekhyun blabbered to himself earning a slap on the head from Kai.

 

That was when Lay stepped up to ease the tension building in between,

 

“Hey guys… just chill okay?” Lay tried to break the building up tension as he placed himself in between Yonghwa and the rest of 2nexo guild.

 

“Yes… we admit, we have PK players in our guild… but we have a BOUNTY HUNTER keeping them in a leash… so no worries there…” Lay tried to reason with YOnghwa and the rest, but their eyes only grew more suspicious about the group,

 

“They only kill PK players now… unlike before… even though… they still have some enemies lurking… we can manage…”Kai blurted out without even thinking of the outcome of exposing them.

 

“You!” YOnghwa stated looking at Tao, “…how did you know about our items?”

 

Tao stepped forward passing by Chen as he then removed his cloak, revealing to Yonghwa and the others himself.

 

Victoria’s eyes widened as she immediately took a step back, Min replaced the target from Chen to Tao as the red dot was now pointing towards Tao’s forehead,

 

“Guys be on your guard!” Yonghwa warned as he held onto his sword tightly as the rest of their guild members stood ready to fight, “… it is the 1KPK!!!”

 

Tao looked at each and every member of the other guilds who were slowly wielding their weapons, he then began to speak, “We PK players take notes of our targets… and fortunately, you 3 are on my top 10 list of players with valuable items which are priceless in the BLACK MARKET.”

 

“So, you do intend to rob us! Just as I thought!” Yonghwa smirked, “…you won’t be taking any items from anyone one of us… I don’t care if you are the 1KPK… I can take you down myself!”

 

Tao shook his head in disbelief as he smiled at Yonghwa, “If I still wanted your items… you won’t be around here anymore… and those items are on the BLACK MARKET AUCTION right now!” Tao looked at Yonghwa eye to eye as if challenging him.

 

“Really now? Cause if only my comrades aren’t in danger with your group… you would find yourself in the respawn point even before you could get a chance to step forward and start yapping!” Yonghwa uttered as both players gritted their teeth itching to test their abilities against each other.

 

Then after a moment, the two of them grinned as if reaching an agreement with both of them shouting out loud,

 

“NOBODY INTERFERES!!!”

 

Then the two players charged at each other as Yonghwa’s image distorted and faded, while Tao started summoning out his skill.

 

THOUSAND HAND BUDDHA!!!

 

INFINITE BLADE SLASH!!!

As both players clash with smile on their face, measuring each other’s strength.

 

“That exclusive weapon skill, no wonder you are ranked 3rd in the arena!”  Tao exclaimed out of admiration

 

“The perfect defense of the thousand hands that can wipe a thousand players in an instant, I am honored.” Yonghwa uttered as both players lowered their weapons and started shaking their hands..

 

“That scared me, yah! Tao-ah… don’t do that again arasso?!”  Baekhyun called out while clutching his chest

 

As the others released a sigh of relief,

 

“Put your weapon down now… or I will through your happiness!” Victoria said in a low voice, pointing her SAI backwards towards DO’s groin.

 

DO was behind Victoria with his weapon on her neck ready to cast the ultimate skill if ever Tao failed the duel.

 

“Yah! You creepy BOUNTY HUNTER, you doubt my strength?!” Tao pouted and stomped his feet on the ground as if a whining child, shocking the rest of the members of the other guild.

 

“No. Just a precaution.” DO replied simply as he lowered his weapon and vanished again

 

Then both groups started to gather and talk exchanging their introductions while resting, the rest of the group’s eyes widened in shock as one by one 2nexo guild members started to introduce themselves… 2nexo were also surprised to learn that they were also amongst strong players as well.
 


“Whew! Glad that was over!” Suho stated as he walked towards Min and Victoria who were still tending to their wounded guildmates.

 

“I can heal them… may I?” Sehun offered as he looked at the guild leaders for permission, once given the permission he went on to heal all of the injured members of CNBLUE, F(X) and MISS A.

 

“So... what happened here exactly?” CL asked looking at Yonghwa’s tired state as they all gather near the bonfire.



“We heard a rumor about a legendary item in this island and we were curious…So we decided that this island will become our new farming grounds.. but we didn’t expect this.” Yonghwa shook his head trying to recall what had happened.

 

“This what?” Xiumin asked sitting beside CL making sure no one else was sitting beside her, eyeing the tall lanky guy named Jungshin who was never taking his eyes away from CL the moment they appeared.

 

“This glitch and PK players roaming it.” Min replied as she joined in the discussion after making sure that every member of her guild were okay, especially Fei who received a powerful blow to her leg.

 


“Now that you mention it, there are PK players here?!” Bom inquired as she sat beside CL, “… by any chance were they wearing HANYA MASKS?” she added

 

“Ani… they were just wearing normal armor clothes… but it was just an illusion…” Victoria shook her head as she then looked at Yonghwa, asking him to explain.


“There are PK players here, yes.. when we were fighting the kobold boss we ran across them and we thought they were there just for the boss.. but they instantly wiped out the kobold boss and turned to us after that.” Yonghwa uttered in a deep voice as if slowly killing them with his voice,

 

“…very powerful PK players... we tried to fight back but they overwhelmed us.. they were just too many!” Min added while holding onto her rifle, still guarding it against TAo who was sitting beside her.

 

“I see… did you recognize the PK players?” Suho asked finally breaking his silence, he was in a deep thought for awhile, since he might have someone in mind as to who those PK players might be.

 

“Nope... none of us recognize them I can even hardly believe it.. such skilled players not amongst ranking list!” Krystal joined in the discussion as she gave Sehun a smile as sign of gratitude for healing them.
 


“Hmmm… okay then... here take this,” Suho gave potions and herbs to Yonghwa, Victoria and Min’s group

 

“You guys rest for a while.. then try to find a way out of here.” Suho smiled as he began to stand followed by the rest of 2nexo guild.

 

“Thanks!” Yongwha exclaimed as they all looked with awe at the guild who was on a mission.



“Everybody ready?” Suho stated aloud asking all the members

 

As the 2nexo members stood up one by one,

 

“LET’S GO!!!”

 

“Oh and... if it interests you guys.. there is one odd portal just behind that giant tree..” Yongwha pointed out towards the huge sycamore tree in front of them

 

“Odd?” Suho echoed

 

“Yes… normal portals are usually white covered circles right? But this one seems corrupted its glowing red and black and pixelated…” Yonghwa began to explain

 

“…and nope… we didn’t even dare step in it, in case you were wondering.” Victoria added

 

“Thanks for the info.. well see you in town then.. hopefully…” Suho waved his hands as they headed for the ODD PORTAL.

 

“Omo! Hyung! This portal looks scary!” Sehun uttered aloud.

 

“Scarier than Dara!” Chen jested which earned him a slap at the back of his head.