THIRTEEN- 2NEXO

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-THIRTEEN-

 

“21st century guardians!”

 

“New Evolution!”

 

“Extra Ordinary!”

 

The group was in such chaos choosing a name for their guild, as they gathered inside the tavern to decide a name for their group.

 

“Hold it! Wait! Why don’t we just put all the names together… abbreviate everything!” Suho exclaimed slamming his hands on the table.

 

21- 21st century guardians

NE- new evolution

EXO- extraordinary

 

“2NEXO!”  Suho exclaimed to which everyone went silent as if waiting for everything to sink in.

 

“Simple… but it has class!” Bom agreed

 

“Here! Here!” Chanyeol stated with a smile as the rest nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

The group then set out wearing their guild emblem wherever they chose to put it.

 

DO decided to use his emblem as his mask

 

Xiumin wrapped it on his let arm

 

Chanyeol placed it on his right wrist

 

Bom used it as her scarf on her neck

 

Dara wrapped it around her waist like a skirt

 

Sehun clippen it together with his cloak

 

Minzy used it as her headband

 

CL tied it around her right thigh

 

Suho being the guild leader, wore it on his vest, left chest.

 

Bom charted out  their journey, they are supposed to pass by the DROUGHT LAND and from there go through a dungeon and then from there they will reach ISLA MISTERIOSA.

 

As they were walking through DROUGHT LAND, the group was seen trying to get to know their newest member and learn more about the BOUNTY HUNTER.

 

They failed to get any answer from because he refused to talk.

 

“Suho… did you cut his tongue out?!” Bom asked out of irritation.

 

“Dying of boredom here!” Xiumin complained

 

“So hot! If we are travelling with this kind of pace, I am calculating our estimated time of completion approximately 5 to 8 days of travelling, which means I should have brought an ice, more food and more water in this journey!” Minzy mumbled to herself as Xiumin looked at her weirdly talking to herself aloud.

 

“Hungry!” Sehun exclaimed rubbing his tummy

 

“Tired!” Chanyeol stated almost dragging his feet on the sand

 

“Thirsty!” CL grumbled

 

“So noisy!” Dara stated.

 

*cricket *cricket *cricket DO just walked nonchalantly.

 

Suho noticed an oasis up ahead, he decided to give his group some much needed rest.

 

 

The group decided to stay for a rest and freshen themselves up beside the body of water. They gathered around the small pond enjoying some resting time.

 

“Where did you meet the creepy guy ?” CL asked after drinking some water.

 

“Yah! Everyone… did you know Suho can fight? It was awesome! He has this knuckle knife… it’s cool! Hyung! Hyung! Show them your weapon!” Chanyeol uttered excitedly seated beside Suho

 

“This is not show and tell… I had to use it since we were faced with berserkers like Xiumin!” Suho refused to show his weapon.

 

“Bounty Hunter… why do we have them in the game?” Sehun wondered looking at DO who was seated across from him.

 

“It was in the early stages of the game, a lot of players were getting out of hand, everyone wanted to try and kill other players...and no one was levelling up and the system couldn’t track every PK there is, so the system then created a new class… BOUNTY HUNTERS… they were created to maintain the order in the game.” Dara replied as she hugged her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees.

 

“Is it true that there was a PK GUILD?” Chanyeol asked

 

“Ah yes… they were known as the CARNAGE GUILD, they go from map to map, wiping every player present, they don’t care if you are a low level or a high level player.” Suho answered

 

“I have met them before… they were trying to recruit me because of my class and level!” Bom added raising her hand.

 

“What do they look like?” CL asked curiously

 

“They look like normal players… not as creepy as this guy here… DO… and only low level members invited me… so I haven’t seen nor met their leader.” Bom shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Their leader is known as THE BUTCHER and their VICE CAPTAIN is known as 1KPK.” Suho added.

 

“THE BUTCHER? The name itself gives me the creeps!” Minzy shivered rubbing her arms

 

“1KPK? What kind of a name is that?” CL wondered

 

“1KPK, is a title given to him by the players, at that time… he was the only player who has killed a thousand players in one day… he even outnumbered their guild leader’s kill that time!” Suho informed everyone who was serious in listening to the story.

 

“1 thousand kills in one day? How did that happen? Is that even possible?” Xiumin asked.

 

“It was known to old players as the PK WAR… since there was a rampant increase in pk players and a guild was formed by them… all high level players and guild leaders decided to gather and discuss on what to do with the CARNAGE GUILD. I was just an ordinary low level TRADER then… I was there just to listen and snoop around.” Suho began to narrate.

 

“During the gathering, a large number of players arrived declaring themselves as the CARNAGE GUILD, and a certain person wearing an apron stood in front of them and shouted out loud for everyone to hear…”

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What are we all waiting for? Let’s have some fun! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” THE BUTCHER exclaimed in a thundering voice rousing up s as his crazy creepy laugh thundered around, seeing s attack the players gathered in the arena.

 

 

THE BUTCHER went on a killing rampage… it was as if he was enjoying the kill and finding pleasure in it. He was laughing while slaying players around him. He didn’t even care if he was already killing a member of his guild… he just enjoys the thrill of killing players, while letting out an evil, ominous laugh.

 

PRESENT

 

“Be wary if you ever hear a crazy laugh… because it means THE BUTCHER is after you.” Suho stated while shaking his head remembering what happened.

 

“All hell broke loose… the high level players were caught off guard and a lot of them were killed in an instant without a chance to even cast a skill or fight back.” Dara continued

 

“One PK player caught my attention as I was about to run and hide…I saw him being surrounded by 5 high level guilds, and then I felt the ground shake the next thing I knew there was a huge statue appearing behind him and I don’t know what happened… but in the blink of an eye, the 5 guilds were wiped out all 250 members of them. I didn’t dare witness anymore massacre… I warped out and the next day, I heard the players calling him the 1KPK… because he continued to slay players until no one was left. No news of him as of this day.” Suho recounted what happened that day.

 

“Not even THE BUTCHER?” Chanyeol asked curiously

 

“No news of those two… some say they already quit the game.” Suho shook his head

 

During their talk, DO was a bit agitated, looking right and left… high and low… he couldn’t stay still.

 

Dara was bothered by it as she gave him a deathly stare and uttered in  annoyance

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

A bounty hunter has a passive skill that informs them of the presence of a pk player, normally a small red dot will appear on the map giving the exact location of the pk player, however if the pk is of high risk and is quite near the proximity of the bounty hunter, the map only turns bright red without giving off the specific location of the pk player.

 

“Who are you? Where are you hiding yourself?” DO thought to himself as he continued to scan their surroundings, a bit worried for the safety of the group, since he didn’t know what his guild members are capable of.

 

 

BLAG!!!!

 

A stranger fell from atop of the palm tree behind them, he was seen scratching his head, stretching his arms up.

 

“*yawn!!! You guys are so noisy!” the stranger exclaimed sleepily

 

SILENT STEP

 

All of a sudden DO was seen appearing in front of the stranger kicking him as far away as possible.

 

“WHOA!”

 

“What?!”

 

“What’s going on?!”

 

Everyone was shocked at DO’s actions

 

“Can you handle him?” Suho asked looking at DO’s defensive stance.

 

 “EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!” DO finally uttered in a loud voice giving a shock to everyone around him.

 

 

“1KPK?!” Suho exclaimed.

 

 

==========END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN==========

 

 

 

 

 

 

uzzzaaaaahhhhhs so any guesses who is the 1kpk?

 

 

 

 

which member will be introduced next?

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~