FIFTYSEVEN- PART 1

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

FIFTYSEVEN- PART 1

 

This is going to be troublesome!” Kai uttered as he scratched his head looking at both armies coming their way, he started disarming traps and created a perimeter where they can move freely and fight without getting caught in the KOBOLD trap.

 

You guys can go no further than this tree, the KOBOLDS here really made sure to cover the whole area with it! I only cleared a certain area, so please be careful... their traps are more potent than before!” Kai warned as he looked meaningfully at CL who was caught in a trap before at the WARRING DUNGEONS

 

Arasso!” CL nodded readying her weapon for an attack

 

Don't worry about my hon over here... she can take care of yourself... right hon?” Xiumin nudged CL who was staring at him with disbelief

 

Will you shush it! We are about to engage in battle!” CL shrugged Xiumin's hand off of her,

 

Wouldn't that be nice then!?” Tao uttered as a floating cloud appeared beside which took him right out of the safe zone.

 

 

 

Yah! Yah! Where are you going?” Kai uttered as he saw Tao taking off riding a cloud.

 

H-he just left us?!” CL uttered in disbelief as she looked at where Tao was standing awhile ago

 

He is escaping! Where is DO when you need him!?” Xiumin exclaimed with his hand on his head

 

Let us just trust him, let's deal with the SERPENTINE first... here... drink these potions... it is an anti-venom for these slithering monsters!” Suho stated handing out each of them a vial as he looked worriedly to where Tao was heading.

 

Then in the middle of the KOBOLD TRIBE, they heard a loud crashing sound...

 

 

Please be careful Tao... you are in for a treat!” Suho thought to himself as he saw the huge explosion which was Tao descending from above.

 

That 1KPK is out for suicide!” Kai shook his head as he gulped the vial Suho gave them.

 

====o====

 

Tao descended with a loud thundering thud on the ground, causing a small crater around him.

 

 

Since Tao's Monkey King Staff is repaired to its full potential, his staff is so rare that it comes with a Pet transportation- Cloud, its sole purpose is to bring Tao from one place to another.

 

Tao wanted to lure the KOBOLD army away from the others, that was the reason he just suddenly fled off, he decided to land in the middle of the mob because that is where the KOBOLD BOSS will usually appear, and it is the area which is free from any traps since the tribe is standing there at guard.

 

The moment the Kobold army regained their stance, they can see Tao standing in the middle of their camp... they started to attack him, as he tried to create space between him and the army to cast his skill.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX1NPEsCGIk

And then after defeating a group of Kobold huntsmen, he then began waving his hands up, using his Wushu moves to cast his skill with his staff.

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rl_qz2fFHA

 

 

Now fear the MONKEY KING!!!”

 

Tao shouted aloud as his eyes opened and his staff levitated by itself and attacked every aggressor within its range, it was relentless in killing the KOBOLD army standing in its way. It didn't stop attacking until every aggressive presence was eradicated. Half of the KOBOLD army was wiped out in a minute.

 

Meanwhile, the rest of the guys facing the SERPENTINE ARMY was awaiting their bout, hisses and clanging of armors, weapons and shield could be heard, as the army made noise to declare their presence.

 

Hyung, stay here... let us handle this fight!” Kai stated holding Suho's shoulder

 

So... shall we?” Xiumin uttered as he took off casting his BATTLE HUNGER skill (the more damage he receives, the faster he gets)

 

 

Xiumin lured all the creeps he can as he hit them and took off and gathered as much as he can heading towards the direction of the two waiting for his move. As soon as Xiumin saw CL and Kai standing side by side, he winked at CL to which CL just rolled her eyes while uttering, “Show off!”

 

Xiumin ran passed them as CL casted out her skill...

 

 

REVERSE SHOCKWAVE!!!

( a honed skill of a JUGERNAUT, which pulls a mob of monsters to the center)

 

 

And as the mob was pulled into the center as if a magnet was pulling the mob closer to each other, that was then Kai called out his newly acquired skill.

 

Thank you IU for this skill scroll... I owe you one!” Kai smirked

 

 

MAMMOTH TRAP!!!

(one huge trap to kill all the mobs in one hit)

 

 

Meanwhile, Tao was seen casting another skill as the KOBOLD BOSS showed itself.

 

YOU WILL SEE WHY I AM CALLED THE 1KPK!!!”

 

 

 

THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE

 

As the arms started attacking all enemies within its reach without any difficulty, much to the KOBOLD ARMY'S shock, as it angered the KOBOLD BOSS even more, seeing its army being defeated, he sent out another army after Tao.

 

 

Then one hand appeared and carried Tao to its belly to protect him from any attack as the thousand arms attacked every Kobold that charged its way towards him.

 

 

 

Tao sat in meditation to maintain the summon's mana, as the THOUSAND HAND protected him from incoming attacks with its two hands, out of its thousand arms, enveloping him in it.

 

 

Back at the SERPENTINE ARMY side, the three were successful in wiping out half of the army without any difficulty.

 

So... ready for another round?” Kai smiled as he took off just leaving a hint of air of his presence

 

Hey! Wait for us!” CL called out as they tried to follow Kai's trail.

 

Kai was moving so fast and while doing so, he was already planting traps along the way, ignoring the fact that he was accepting hits from the SERPENTINES, he kept on flying everywhere, getting hit and rolling on the ground as the serpentines successfully hitting him, he still continued to plant his traps even though he was receiving such strong attacks from enemies. He was planting LAUGHING TRAPS (a trap that taunts enemies by laughing and once it is triggered it renders the target frozen)

 

He continuously planted traps along the way until he managed to step into the teritory of the SERPENTINE KING!

 

Oh sh*t!!!” Kai exclaimed as he saw the king about to lay down his spear towards him...

 

 

REWIND!!!

(a skill that brings back the caster to the location where he was 10 seconds ago)

 

 

It's your turn now!” Kai uttered to the two who were left behind

 

 

Hon! Mind giving me a lift?” Xiumin winked which irked CL letting out her rage

 

 

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!” CL shouted as she let out her MJOLNIR using her WHIRLWIND attack, turning and turning until she created a small tornado as Xiumin jumped up and used Mjolnir as his leverage setting him off towards the lined up frozen serpentines releasing his ALPHA AND OMEGA blades slashing everything crossing his path.

 

Such a dangerous relationship those two have!” Kai shook his head watching as CL let out her anger towards her skill and watching Xiumin deal damage towards the army.

 

 

====o====

 

As Tao finished off the remaining army let out by the BOSS...

 

Finally he steps out to fight!” Tao uttered as his eyes opened and shoute out his final skill

 

 

 

THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE FINAL BLOW!!!

 

All thousand hands of the entity clapped together in all its powerful glory trapping the KOBOLD BOSS in between and with that one swift move, the boss was defeated.

 

 

And that's done!” Tao released a sigh of relief as his pet CLOUD appeared beside him and took off bringing him back to where Suho and the rest were.

 

====o====

 

Kai, CL and Xiumin were now facing off with the SERPENTINE KING

 

One last blow!” CL exclaimed as she released her SHOCKWAVE, stunning the KING in the process as Kai used his TRAP to render it unable to move, and then Xiumin went off and used his INFINITE BLADE to towards the KING until it was defeated.

 

After finishing off the KING, the three were trying to catch their breath making their way back to where they left Suho.

 

When they found Suho... he was sitting comfortably on a rock and roasting something as they saw Tao who was slowly coming down from his Cloud.

 

 

You must be starving!” that was what Suho uttered cluelessly as he saw the four making their way near the fire he created.

 

You are unbelievable!!!” CL uttered shaking her head taking one stick of fish

 

What?! No chicken hyung?” Kai complained as he whined on the floor pouting

 

That was all that is available here!” Suho reasoned out

 

Tao just kept quiet while pouting which Suho noticed in an instant,

 

Tao, what's wrong?”

 

Tao then sniffed and took out his staff...

 

 

 

Oh man... you are never going to hear the end of it... Lay is going to nag on you!!!” Suho shook his head as Tao bit his lip.

 

 

=====END OF CHAPTER FIFTYSEVEN========

 

here is an early christmas gift for you guys

 

 

and since we were so inspired by your comments, we decided to break it into parts...

 

 

can you help us spread some love for this story... hehehehehehehe thank you

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~