EIGHT- HARD ONE

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-EIGHT-

 

After 20 minutes of battling with the 12 tainted knights, Sehun was able to defeat 5 of the 12 knights with 50% remaining of his life force.

 

With the 7 remaining tainted knights, Sehun felt desperate and frustrated fighting them, thinking that he will die before he reaches the DEATH PROPHET.

 

With desperation fuelling his anger, he threw his shield towards the 7 remaining knights buying him some time as he removed his flaming gauntlet, and slowly unwrapped his clothed right arm.

 

In his right arm are the written words for his newly acquired skill which Suho gave to him in exchange for his services, DIVINE EXORCISM, which he planned to use against the DEATH PROPHET.

 

“I was planning on using this on you, DEATH PROPHET… but I guess you got lucky.” Sehun uttered as he continued to unwrap his arm off of the bandage.

 

“And as for you 7 tainted souls of the knights of the round table… I shall now put your souls to rest… and plague no more!” Sehun stared at the 7 knights with a smirk.

 

SEHUN raised his right hand up high as he forcefully ed his hand to the ground and shouted out loud.

 

DIVINE EXORCISM

 

(*all bosses are immune to one hit skill attacks…it can only deal a certain percentage of damage towards a BOSS)

 

As the written words crawled out of his arm and into the ground binding all the undead mobs in the dungeon including the 7 remaining knights.

 

Multiple rays of light pierced through the dungeon hitting all the mobs binded by SEHUN’S DIVINE EXORCISM and slowly burning the undead in searing heat.

 

The moment the rays of light disappeared, another blinding light was emitted through Sehun completely depleting his mana, as it slowly cleansed the impurities that plagued every player in the dungeon.

 

Leeteuk stood up glancing at Suho,

 

“Let me borrow your knight!” without waiting for his response, Leeteuk grabbed Chanyeol as he called out with renewed confidence

 

“All remaining who are able to fight, follow me!” Leeteuk stated with authority.

 

With Leeteuk’s exceptional decision-making skills and tactics he ordered the group to split into two.

 

Xiumin, CL, Heechul and Kangin ran behind Leeteuk and Chanyeol

 

“All who have deflecting, blocking and dodge skills to my right!” immediately Chanyeol, Kangin and Heechul changed their course to Leeteuk’s right side.

 

“All damage type on my left!” quickly CL and Xiumin placed themselves on Leeteuk’s left side as they regrouped and headed towards the DEATH prophet, while bearing in mind to get Sehun out of danger.

 

DEATH PROPHET stood up from where she was positioned as she let out her scythe ready to behead Sehun who was kneeling in front of her completely vulnerable.

 

As DEATH PROPHET was about to deal her final blow …

 

“BLOCK!” Leeteuk shouted as Chanyeol appeared suddenly in front of Sehun with his shield up on his head blocking the scythe off of Sehun’s head.

 

“Heechul, get Sehun out of here!” Leeteuk ordered to that Heechul immediately slid off on the ground grabbing Sehun with him away from the final blow.

 

Death Prophet wouldn’t let SEhun get away that easily, she spit out poisonous snakes towards SEhun’s direction, but with Heechul’s perfect dodge skills, they were able to escape and make it back to the caravan safely.

 

With Death Prophet’s scythe blocked by Chanyeol’s shield, she tried to pierce through the shield with her poisonous nails as Kangin came to the rescue deflecting the attack.

 

With Death Prophet’s scythe still stuck to Chanyeol’s shield and her hand deflected in the air, Leeteuk saw an opening as he looked at CL and Xiumin shouting,

 

“Now!”

 

All three of them used their finishing blow on Death Prophet continuously leaving nothing to chance.

 

 

Death Prophet was finally defeated and everything turned bright as the gates opened.

 

With Sehun’s mana already full, he was now able to use his DIVINE RESURRECTION to resurrect the other members of SUJU guild without a decrease in experience, with full HP and MANA.

 

“Whoa! That is an awesome power! Yah, leader-ssi! We need a Bishop in our guild!” Shindong uttered

 

“Maybe, it’s about time to change some rules!” Leeteuk smiled as he shook hands with Sehun and nodded towards Suho who was relieved that everyone was safely resurrected back to health.

 

As they were heading out Leeteuk approached Suho and stated.

 

“I’m sorry my friend… but we cannot accompany you further more into the mission… we have a guild war tomorrow and I can’t risk any more of my members dying… I need every last one of them for our upcoming fight.” Leeteuk patted Suho’s back

 

“It’s okay… but at least, accept the 5 billion coins, you need it for your guild funds!” Suho offered.

 

“Ani… I’ll take half… you give the half to your party members, they sure deserved more than that amount!” Leeteuk smiled seeing that s were slowly warping out of the dungeon one by one.

 

“Word of advice… you sure have such powerful members, don’t ever let them go… but you need more of them in order to defeat the DRAGON.” Leeteuk smiled showing his dimple as he waved and walked off and then stopped in front of Dara.

 

“I have been observing you this whole time.. and you have done nothing…I take it you have the dark properties as well… I guess you are a warlock?”  Leeteuk uttered trying to get a peek beyond the hood

 

“So?!” Dara uttered without looking at him

 

Leeteuk was about to join s in warping out of the dungeon he turned his head and looked at Dara and said

 

“Seeing that I have survived a dungeon feat such as this… I am feeling a bit generous today… piece of advice… you should start harvesting the DEATH PROPHET’S soul.” Leeteuk stated as he slowly disappeared and warped outside the dungeon

 

Dara on the other hand suddenly turned her head towards the direction of the body of the Death Prophet as she slowly walked towards it with a puzzled look on her face.

 

She knelt on the ground beside Death Prophet as she uttered her absorption skill.

 

ANG KALULUWA NG KADILIMAN… AY SA AKING KAMAY GAGABAY!!!

 

(the soul of darkness, my hands will be its guide…)

 

GAPOS!!!

 

(gapos- bind)

 

Then after a while, a gust of wind was blown as they saw the DEATH PROPHET’s body disintegrate and then turn into dust as it travelled towards Dara and tattooed itself on Dara’s temple, like a gem, revealing her gender to the new addition to the party.

 

 

O.o

 

Everyone was in awe after that magnificent display of such a skill as Dara opened her eyes taking a deep breath.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Finally! Yes! Yes! I’ve done it!” Dara shouted for joy and for the first time since the party was formed, Dara showed them her bright side.

 

“What the?!” CL uttered

 

“She’s bright!” Bom exclaimed shortly.

 

“You sure can scream!” Xiumin uttered patting Dara on her back pulling her back to reality.

 

"A girl warlock? What's the world coming to? What's next? Will she reveal that she is REBORN already!? TSK!" Sehun uttered shaking his head as he saw Dara's cloak fly and slightly showing her GOLDEN ARMOR, a trademark of a REBORN player.

 

Sehun fell to the ground with the revelation, still in awe at how lucky he was to have teamed up with such powerful party players. A high level Knight who has already mastered his Defensive skills, a female Jugernaut who has already reached the highest level, a Berserker with a unique skill of HIBANG, a female REBORN warlock, an Angel who was on the road of being REBORN, and the highest luck of a Trader.

 

“It seems like you finally figured out your skill!” Suho smiled as Dara just smiled and nodded and replaced her hood on her head once again as the caravan exited the dungeon.

 

 

“So who won the bet?” Xiumin asked walking side by side with CL

 

CL was caught off guard, startled as she cleared and stated,

 

“No one… DEATH PROPHET cheated!” CL replied defensively.

 

As soon as they stepped out of the dungeon, a whirl wind passed by taking the party to a different place and once it was gone… they saw themselves in the middle of the desert… and standing in front of them was a gigantic mechanical BOSS HUNT EVENT known as TICK TOCK.

 

 

 

“Oh c’mon! When do we get to rest?!” Chanyeol complained as he sat himself on the sandy ground.

 

“CL now is our chance to finish what we have started… let’s see who gets to deliver the LAST HIT!” Xiumin once again ignited CL’s competitive side.

 

“You’re on… hamster!” CL exclaimed teasing Xiumin who looked so much like a hamster!

 

“Yah! You dare call me a hamster… you get back here!” Xiumin ran after CL who was already finding a spot where she can attack.

 

“It’s like I have a son and a daughter who doesn’t stop fighting each other!” Suho sighed as he looked at Bom who was finding everything amusing.

 

“Wouldn’t it be great to have craz guild members then?” Bom uttered as they all looked at the sudden appearance of TICK TOCK as a lot of players were also gathering for the event.

 

Suho just smiled at Bom keeping what she said in mind.

 

A lot of the players were awed at how huge the transport of Suho was and everyone was giving Dara awestruck expressions as it was rare to see a high level warlock in action walking side by side with, Sehun, a Bishop who was as bright as the sun.

 

 

And as the BOSS HUNT EVENT started standing in front of a group of players gathered around TICK TOCK… a small SPECIALIST was seen busying himself/herself scurrying as if planting something in the ground.

 

And then they heard him/her say out loud.

 

“TICK TOCK… you are mine… I am a SPECIALIST and MINZY is my name!”

 

 

 

 

=============o END OF CHAPTER EIGHTo===========

 

 

 

 

 

uzzzahhhhhh so another member has been introduced,  MINZY, the SPECIALIST...

 

 

i really like this picture of her... kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!

 

 

tell me what you thought of it... 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~