TWENTYSEVEN- A FIGHT

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-TWENTYSEVEN-

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

Chen’s laugh echoed around the dungeon… as his laugh suddenly disappeared into the dark he then whispered…

 

SLAUGHTERHOUSE

(an AOE skill of a BUTCHER, in which numerous hooks appear around the area surrounding the target, ready for the caster to use to hook its target)

 

After casting his skill, numerous hooks appeared above their heads, as if a meat hook waiting for the butcher’s creation.

 

Luhan was looking around him and above him trying to search for Chen’s whereabouts, this was a move he hasn’t seen from the BUTCHER before.

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

 

Luhan once again looked up and on one of the hooks, there he saw Lay hanging from it immobilized with his life force slowly draining.

 

Luhan left nothing to chance as he casted summons one after the other.

 

FLAMING WILLOWS! (combination of fire and earth elements)

 

MUD GOLEMS (earth and water elements)

 

FIRE BIRD (fire and wind elements)

CRYSTAL BATS (wind and water elements)

 

Luhan’s summons were all ready to attack after a moment after summoning… he can hear a sound…

 

 

CHAK…CHAK…CHAK… SLASH…SLASH…SLASH… WHOOSH…WHOOSH…WHOOSH!!!

 

All of a sudden Chen appeared in front of Luhan’s face wearing a smirk with all the summons behind Chen… he was giggling as he then ed his fist to the ground casting…

 

BRUTAL STITCHING!!!

(enables the caster to use his hooks and pierce through numerous targets as if readying them for the butcher to slaughter)

 

After casting his skill Chen once again disappeared into the darkness leaving an ominous laugh as Luhan was left in shock seeing all his summons hanging above with hooks pierced through their bodies waiting for the BUTCHER to dismember.

 

 

 

After a moment, Luhan saw Chen coming at him once again…

 

EARTH WALL!

 

 

Chen is then hit by the wall and was thrown away from Luhan… he then laughed and renewed his attack once again coming at Luhan…

 

BOULDER OF FIRE!

 

WHIRLWIND BARRIER

 

WATERFALLS!

 

Luhan casted all his spells that can repel and deal great damage towards Chen who was relentlessly attacking on all sides.

 

Chen on the other hand receives a great deal of damage from Luhan’s attacks but he keeps coming back for more because it gives him the killing rush.

 

BRICK WALL

 

FIRE BARRICADE

 

WIND FENCE

 

WATER WALL

 

Luhan casted spells that can deal great damage to keep Chen away from him as much as possible, because he knows once Chen finds a way to get close to him and grabs hold of him… it’s the end for him.

 

But with Luhan’s continuous casting of spells, it is slowly taking a toll on his mana regeneration.

 

“I need to cast stronger spells… but I need time casting it… I don’t think he would give me the luxury of time to do so… his continuous attacks are slowly depleting my mana… I need to do something…or else I would be a sitting duck here!” Luhan thought to himself as he looked around keeping an eye on Chen’s next attack.

 

“It’s a risk I need to take…I need a diversion!” Luhan thought of an idea

 

CERBERUS!

 

Luhan summoned out the 3 headed monster once again as Chen laughed loudly

 

 

“Uh…uh…uh… you cannot use that on me!” Chen uttered as he then lunged towards the charging Cerberus and began to stitch it.

 

FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH… BOILING FROM WITHIN…SHAKING THE GROUND… AN AURA OF LIGHT… A RING OF FIRE…FIERY FURNACE BURNING…I CALL FORTH WITHIN THE GROUND…

 

ERUPTION!!!!!!!

(master level fire element, burning effect for 60 seconds, massive damage dealt to the target)

 

“Too late!” Chen stated appearing beside Luhan with his Butcher Knife on Luhan’s leg as he shouted…

 

MUTILATION!

(an attack that differs on a body part: arms- inability to attack; legs/feet- crippled, inability to move)

 

“No… you’re just in time!” Luhan said which caught Chen by surprise.

 

Chen suddenly looked beneath him, the ground he was standing on was already erupting, he tried to escape it but eruption was an AOE attack and he was in range and was in the middle of it rendering him in a burning state, receiving massive damage as well.

 

Because of the burning state, Chen’s Masochist skill cannot keep up with the hp regeneration.

 

Chen was thrown to the other side of the dungeon.

 

“That was cute!” Chen exclaimed looking at Luhan with a smile.

 

“He was observing me all along… waiting for the right moment to neutralize my Masochist Skill.” Chen thought to himself

 

Luhan was trying to free himself off of the mutilation state… but he was unsuccessful.

 

“This is bad! With the state I am in… I can no longer deflect his attacks… I guess I have no choice but to use this skill!” Luhan thought

 

“You are getting serious now…” Luhan uttered

 

“How can you tell?” Chen replied simply with a small smile

 

“You are now only smiling… instead of laughing!” Luhan answered as he tried to wriggle away

 

“How is it being unable to move!?” Chen stated looking at Luhan mutilated leg

 

“Well… it’s better than being burned to a crisp!” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

 

Both were trying to buy some time waiting for their mana to regenerate.

 

Coincidentally, both their manas reached 50% at the same time!

 

“It’s time!” both of them thought

 

“I will end your suffering… right here, right now!” Chen shouted aloud

 

“Hohohohohohohoho! Isn’t it funny? I am the one laughing!” Luhan exclaimed.

 

Then both casted their final skill at the same time.

 

Chen once again appeared behind with his hook on Luhan’s neck and his butcher knife on the other side of Luhan’s neck.

 

DECAPITATION!

(an attack to the head that renders the player blind and silenced… unable to cast spells)

 

Luhan smiled as he held on to Chen’s hook and stated…

 

5TH ELEMENT!

(every mob around the area is dealt a damage, leaving only 1 % of life force… even the caster is not spared… a kamikaze skill)

 

After that… Lay was seen on the ground barely breathing with only 1% of his life force remaining… unable to complete the quest he was tasked to do.

 

 

“Butcher… now you rest!” Luhan stated catching his breath while lying on his back.

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

Luhan was baffled to see Chen slowly standing up…

 

“Who told you, you can get the last laugh?!” Chen stated as he held his hook and butcher knife.

 

Luhan was shocked… he didn’t expect that his ERUPTION effect was already gone, and Chen’s Masochist skill was already able to regenerate his life force in an instant.

 

“I guess… I failed… yet, again!” Luhan released a defeated sigh

 

“Yup! You failed alright!” Chen stated with a smile that was so disturbing as he swung his hook and knife in the air.

 

“I guess, I won’t be playing for a while then…” Luhan stated accepting his fate.

 

Chen disappeared and the next thing he heard was some sort of a cry of the DEVILISH BAT.

 

After a moment, Luhan saw Chen emerging from the darkness with a bloody apron and on his left hand was the BAT’S TAIL.

 

Chen threw it beside Luhan who has a   questioning look on his face.

 

“You made me feel the rush I was looking for… you made me realize that PK is not the only way I can feel this!” Chen answered the unsaid question

 

“Took you long enough to realize it then… huh?” Luhan smirked still on the ground lying breathing heavily.

 

“Play with me next time.” Chen smirked and disappeared.

 

===========END OF CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN===============

 

 

kyaaaaaaaa... we stayed up all night discussing this fight!

 

 

i hope it was up to your liking...

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

`lostschooboy~