TWELVE-BOUNTY HUNTER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-TWELVE-

 

“Chanyeol, ready yourself for a fight… with the accumulated damage dealt on your shield… it won’t hold any much longer…” Suho uttered as Chanyeol looked behind him worrying for Suho since he hasn’t seen the Trader fight.

 

“What about y-“ Chanyeol was about to ask about Suho’s welfare when he saw that Suho was already wielding a dual wield weapon known as a KNUCKLE KNIFE.

 

“I can hold my own ground in a fight… I’ll handle the whites you handle the blues!” Suho uttered as he prepared himself once Chanyeol retracts his shield, they will be able to charge at them.

 

“But I don’t want to use my precious sword on these lowlies…” Chanyeol uttered in a whining tone which caught the attention of the leader of the BERSERKERS as he tried to take a peek at what weapon the KNIGHT was wielding.

 

“Then find a way to deal some damage on them while I fight with these two here!” Suho uttered while in between a fight with the two HITE BERSERKERS.

 

Suho was seen dodging swift attacks as he blocked and then slashed one of the whites which angered the other one, causing the other one to release his white berserk mode on Suho.

 

Chanyeol then used his LINK ATTACK (a KNIGHT SKILL, that can absorb 50% of the damage received by an ally) as Suho received a blow on his right side.

 

“Gwenchana?!” Chanyeol asked worriedly as he just continued to use his shield to deflect damage and just block the incoming attacks of the 4 BLUE BERSERKERS.

 

“Yeah! I didn’t drink a cup of tea for nothing!” Suho smirked to which Chanyeol finally realized that Suho was not drinking tea, he was drinking a POWER UP potion to increase all his stats temporarily.

 

“You sure know how to drink your tea!” Chanyeol jested as he pushed his shield to turn the BERSERKERS away.

 

Suho was successful in defeating the two WHITE BERSERKERS, but he can feel that his potion was already at its end, and Chanyeol’s shield was already deteriorating.

 

During that time, Suho saw the RED BERSERKER smirk and looked deadly at him… first the name of the BERSERKER went from white to red, meaning he switched his mode from PEACE MODE to PK MODE (PK- player killer, once in PK MODE, a player can kill another player in the game)

 

“Let’s make this a quick one… don’t want those BOUNTY HUNTERS tracking us!” the red berserker shouted aloud.

 

(once a player turns on its PK MODE and the player already has a history of killing players, BOUNTY HUNTERS can track them and kill them and get a bounty from killing them)

 

At the mention of BOUNTY HUNTERS, Suho became interested as he exclaimed towards Chanyeol

 

“Lets’ keep this fight a long one… I want to see Bounty Hunter in action!”  Suho he raised his brow towards the red berserker as if challenging him.

 

“The Knight’s mana is already depleted, he can no longer cast his SHIELD, now is our chance to attack!” red berserker ordered

 

“But I don’t want to use the EXCALIBUR on them, Suho!” Chanyeol whined as he stomped his feet on the ground.

 

“Then do what you do best! Receive as much damage as you can without the shield you can still regenerate your HP!” Suho stated calmly with his arms crossed.

 

“I want the KNIGHT’S EXCALIBUR and the GUILD EMBLEM!” the leader ordered as he saw 2 of his blue berserkers charge towards Suho as he took the chance to try and fight with Chanyeol.

 

But before he could do anything, he heard from behind two screams of his fellow berserkers.

 

 

 

 

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

 

 

On his left, one of his blue berserkers saw a silhouette of someone walking towards them, and it seems as if it was carrying two headless bodies of their fellow blue berserkers.

 

“PKK?!?!?!”

 

(PKK-PLAYER KILLER KILLER, “bounty hunters” they kill players who kill other players)

 

 

“Sh*t we’ve been tracked!”

 

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WEAK!!! First I will finish you off PKK, and after that I will get that SWORD of yours KNIGHT and when I am done with your bodyguard, I will get that GUILD EMBLEM and sell all your caravan… TRADER!” the red berserker uttered sounding abit crazy.

 

PKK just stood there motionless as he then threw the headless bodies of the BLUE BERSERKERS towards the red one.

 

“YOU CAN’T DEFEAT ME… I AM A RED AURA BERSERKER!”

 

Suho was very eager to watch the match between a RED AURA BERSERKER and a BOUNTY HUNTER, he has seen how strong a red aura berserker is, he has watched Xiumin fight to the death so it means that this BOUNTY HUNTER is also strong!

 

PKK looked at the red berserker with creepy eyes as he uttered in a hushed tone.

 

SILENT STEP

 

At that moment, PKK disappeared and the next time he appeared he was already standing behind RED with his scythe on his neck.

 

 

 

GUILLOTINE

 

 

The moment PKK casted his skill in a very hushed tone his scythe slit the throat of RED and beheading him in the process.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Run!" one of the blue shouted scrambling far away

 

 

But PKK didn't leave anything to chance as he then casted his Silent Step once again appearing behind the BLUE as he changed his weapon of choice from a scythe to a sword with rugged edges, known as a chainsaw sword…

 

 

 

Slashing it across the body and then shifted his attention to another one and jumped in the air activating his SLASH slashing its back and the last PK was not shown any mercy as PKK appeared in front of it with both of his scythes in front of him, slashing him on his chest.

 

PKK swished his scythes to rid it of the blood of the PKs as he walked towards the two.

 

(SILENT STEP-automatically teleports Bounty Hunter to the nearest PK player; SLASH- swiftly dealing numerous slashes towards a PK, with the use of a scythe or a chainsaw sword; GUILLOTINE- beheads a PK players in an instant using a scythe

 

 

“Thank you… D.O.” Suho smiled as he nodded towards PKK

 

 

 

 

“You know him?” Chanyeol asked with wide eyes as he was careful not to stand too close to the creepy little one.

 

 

“I am forming a guild… want to tag along?” Suho asked D.O., also known to PK players as PKK (player killer killer) nodded and walked beside Suho.

 

 

While Chanyeol on the other hand was trying to signal towards Suho to just forget about inviting a creepy guy to their team… D.O.’s eyes were creepy as hell and everytime he charges towards a PK he seems like he enjoys killing them more than Xiumin, the BERSERKER.

 

 

Chanyeol was really creeped out by how dark D.O.’s aura was… sure they have a WARLOCK and a weird SPECIALIST… but nothing beats the creepiness of their recent addition… he has never heard him speak, even when he was casting his skills… Chanyeol couldn’t hear a sound.

 

“Suho… does he talk?” Chanyeol ran to catch up to Suho who was already walking ahead of them.

 

“Yes, he does… but he doesn’t talk much… doesn’t like to talk...” Suho smiled as he placed both his hands at behind him as he enjoyed the breeze as they made their way back to town and back to their meeting place, which was the town’s public fountain.

 

When they arrived, the rest of the group were already there waiting for them.

 

“Yah… Suho… who’s the little kid?” CL waved noticing the black tiny presence behind Suho.

 

“He is D.O., a BOUNTY HUNTER… he is a new addition to the group.” Suho replied as he waved back to them, as each of them handed him the quest items they needed for them to create a GUILD.

 

“Hmmmm… he is a bit small to be  a BOUNTY HUNTER… are you sure he can help us?” Xiumin wondered aloud.

 

“Wanna die?” Xiumin heard a creepy voice whisper in his ear as he saw D.O. with his scythe already at his neck.

 

 

“A-ani…” Xiumin replied as D.O. withdrew his weapon when Suho tapped his shoulders.

 

“Okay… wait for me here… I will just pass these items at the GUILD OFFICE… get to know each other more!” Suho waved as he walked towards the direction of the GUILD HOUSE.

 

Everyone was staring at the new comer who was staring at them as if he was thinking of how he was gonna kill them one by one.

 

“Alright! I confess… I killed a player once… but he was bullying me when I was levelling my character!” Sehun couldn’t stand the guilt he was feeling.

 

To that statement D.O. smirked at Sehun as he took one step towards Sehun, who, on the other hand took a step back.

 

D.O. then disappeared once again, and the next time he appeared he was already behind Sehun whispering to his ear.

 

“You don't even have a bounty on your head...”

 

Sehun shrugged at the coldness of D.O.’s presence

 

 

“What?! Was he even saying anything?!” Bom complained pertaining to D.O. as the rest of the group laughed and D.O. just remained still.

 

 

 

o===========END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN===========o

 

 

i really can't stop myself from posting creepy kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

 

hahahahaha i did a double update so that i can introduce their newest members... my bias... DO KYUNGSOO...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

uwaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

 

 

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~