TWENTYFOUR- TRANSCENDER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-TWENTYFOUR-

 

“Good day… Luhan-ssi! How may I help you?” Kwanghee greeted.

 

“I need some help… with some materials I need.” Luhan replied plainly side glancing towards a hooded Tao and DO who was staring at the new arrival.

 

“What about?” Lay said while still scanning through Suho’s list.

 

“I need the Black Bat’s Tail and I need you to upgrade my staff with it.” Luhan replied seriously ignoring Suho who was standing beside him.

 

With a shocked face, both Suho and Lay looked at him questioningly.

 

“That’s not an easy request you are asking there Luhan-ssi.” Lay stated

 

“That’s a hard quest to take… I haven’t tried taking in that quest… but I heard that aside from the Dragon’s Claw Quest… that is also one of the rarely taken quest… no one has come back from that quest successful!” Suho butted in.

 

 

“It doesn’t bother me… I need that Bat’s Tail no matter what… this staff’s durability is wearing off and I need that material to upgrade this staff.” Luhan uttered as he brought out his staff.

 

 

“Hmmm, is it okay if I take a look at your staff?” Suho asked as he stretched out his hand as Luhan just handed it to him without a care.

 

“I’ll offer you 10 million coins and every loot we get in the quest is all yours… even the Boss Drop!” Luhan offered looking intently at Lay.

 

“This is the LEGENDARY STAFF OF THE FORGOTTEN ONES… simply amazing! This staff has been known for its durability and power… how come it came to this state that it is almost unusable?” Suho uttered aloud looking at the owner.

 

Luhan just brushed off Suho’s question as he proceeded to convince Lay into helping him.

 

“I just want the Bat’s Tail and your services after, that’s all… you are the best Blacksmith in the whole game.” Luhan pointed out.

 

“This is a very dangerous Boss Hunt… but it will surely fetch a large sum of money and rare and unique items… it will greatly help my shop.” Lay thought to himself as he examine the damage of the staff.

 

“You have never repaired this staff before?” Lay asked as he continued to look at it while shaking his head.

 

“It looks like this staff has never been put to rest… you have been using this from the start without repair!” Lay pointed out.

 

Luhan just pouted and scrunched up his nose as an answer.

 

“So… what do you say?” Luhan asked impatiently

 

“Arasso… you got yourself a deal…but I can’t guarantee your safety though… if the going gets tough… I might warp out of there and leave you behind.” Lay pointed out laying all his cards on the table.

 

“My safety is of no concern to you… I can fare well by myself.” Luhan uttered plainly sounding abit arrogant.

 

“Tsk! Such an arrogant fool!” Tao thought to himself as he rolled his eyes which made DO look at his direction.

 

“Well…  I guess you won’t be called the GOD OF SPELLS for nothing…that too, I have to see for myself!” Lay smiled stretching out his right hand for a shake.

 

“Well… Luhan, my friend… you have got yourself a deal!” Luhan then shook his hand grabbing the staff away from Suho’s hand starting to walk out of the shop.

 

“Well then, let’s meet each other tomorrow morning around 8am… by the entrance of the FOGGY WILLOW FOREST.” Luhan stated as Lay gave a thumbs up.

 

O===========o==============o

 

Meanwhile, Kai and Baekhyun met up with the current guild leader of the BANDITS GUILD.

 

“Boss… how sure are you to trust your guild to that little girl?!” Baekhyun asked as they made their way in the woods where they decided to meet up.

 

“They have been with me since I started the guild… they are good at what they do, you can never separate those two… they are strong as they are but they are ruthless and scary when they work together...” Kai answered as he placed his hands in his pocket, waiting for their arrival.

 

 

“Oppa! Did you wait long?” Soohyun called out as she waved her hands in the distance.

 

“Leesoo! Chanhyuk-ssi! Annyeong!” Kai greeted happily as he was so happy to see his vice captains well.

 

“Hyung! You left the guild abruptly! I was taken aback! It was a good thing we read your message!” Chanhyuk uttered fixing his cap

 

“I thought you abandoned us already!” Soohyun pouted to which Kai pinched her cheek.

 

“Annyeong! I am Baekhyun… your Jester!!!” Baekhyun cheerfully introduced himself standing close to Soohyun.

 

“Yah! Back off my sister!” Chanhyuk stated slightly pushing Baekhyun away

 

“Protective aren’t we?!” Baekhyun smiled as he raised his hands in surrender

 

“So… status report!” Kai shook his head as he saw Chanhyuk and Baekhyun tease each other.

 

“Oppa~ thieving activities in town are a success although there are a lot of new raiding guilds being formed… we are still at the top of the list… scamming and vandalisms are being done around town…” Soohyun reported much to Kai’s satisfaction

 

“Very well done with the vandalisms around town… I saw one at the current town we are in… it must have earned us a lot of coins just by successfully doing that!” Kai nodded proudly

 

“Hyung raiding of caravans are also at a high peak… since you have been gone… we have successfully raided around 15 medium to high caravans… but not like the caravan you are currently with hyung! Just the size of the mammoth sends shivers down my spine!” Chanhyuk exclaimed while giving a salute.

 

“Boss, it seems like they don’t need you anymore… they can manage the guild without you!” Baekhyun jested

 

“Yah! You shut up! We need Hyung! We only follow his orders… we only hear hyung’s voice!” CHanhyuk stated hitting Baekhyun’s head.

 

“ARasso! Arasso! Stop fighting! It’s a good thing the guild is doing great!” Kai uttered as he saw Soohyun standing near the Kobold Warrior

 

“Oppa! This is DAEBAK!!!” Soohyun uttered staring wide eyed at the Racial Buffs.

 

“Hyung! That guild you are currently in… that is one hell of a guild! We are proud to say that a member of that guild is URI GUILD LEADER! BOOYAH!!!” Chanhyuk cheered as he jumped up in the air.

 

“NEh… just continue with the raid and thieving activities in town… my aim is to be as rich as SUho hyung! We better get back in town… be safe you two!” Kai stated as he saw the two off.

 

“Annyeong!” Soohyun waved and disappeared into the woods.

 

“We better get back in town… I need to upgrade some of my armor and weapon… c’mon!” Kai stated as Baekhyun followed suit.

 

O============o==============o

 

Chanyeol saw Sehun inside the Tavern about to log out.

 

“Yo Sehun! Have you seen Xiumin hyung?” CHanyeol asked

 

“ANi… he logged out already!” Sehun replied

 

“CL logged out as well after we went to the armor shop!” CHanyeol stated

 

“Hyung… do you think those two are going to meet up?” Sehun smiled

 

“Who knows with those two?! See you tomorrow!” Chanyeol sat beside Sehun as the two disappeared and logged out as well.

 

O===========o===========o

 

The following morning… Luhan was waiting in the dungeon gate, leaning his back on the gate getting impatient.

 

Not too far from the gate, he saw Lay appearing in front of him.

 

“You’re late!” Luhan stated with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

“Mian! I needed to pack things we might need… you know!” Lay uttered as he was seen dragging a small cart full of tools needed to carve mob loots and items needed to carve out the bat’s tail.

 

“I don’t have much time…we need to get started!” Luhan stated as he quickly opened the gate.

 

“As you wish!” Lay nodded as he followed Luhan inside.

 

As Luhan opened the gate, the pathway was so dark, you cannot see anything…

 

Luhan glanced back at Lay as if waiting for him to do something…

 

“Ummm… yeah… about that… I sort of forgot to bring a torch… I was such in a hurry!” Lay scratched his head as Luhan just sighed

 

“No worries!” Luhan then began to start casting a spell

 

IGNITE!

 

Little fireballs floated in the air, illuminating the cave-like dungeon,

 

“Wow! That’s convenient!” Lay commented while snapping his fingers.

 

“Basic spells!” Luhan replied as they continued walking.

 

“Um, so what is really your class Luhan?” Lay wondered

 

“It’s kinda complicated.” Luhan replied

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“This is what you call a transcended class.”

 

“Huh? Transcend- what now? Never heard of anyone who had reached that kind of level before, even I got tired of level grinding and farming that is why I just set up my own shop and just try to earn coins… so I can buy equipments I need to continue levelling!” Lay exclaimed while trying to catch up with Luhan.

 

“So how did you do it?” Lay asked

 

“It’s quite a long story…” Luhan exclaimed

 

“Well this is quite a long dungeon… so I think we have enough time… hahahah” Lay uttered

 

“Alright, since you are persistent… but first… let’s take care of this Giant Bats… so that we can continue our conversation peacefully!” Luhan uttered

 

When all of a sudden a large group of Giant Bats headed their way.

 

FIRE BLAST!

 

Every bat charging their way burnt into a crisp in an instant

 

“Whoa!” that was all Lay could utter out of shock

 

“I was about to pull out my weapon… but I guess, I won’t have to then.” Lay shrugged his shoulders

 

“You don’t need to fight, I just need you to carve the bone for me… so stay behind me and loot all you want… I don’t need them!” Luhan uttered

 

“Don’t mind if I do… I will start by gathering up the loots from the Giant Bats then!” Lay uttered as he gestured for Luhan to continued his explanation.

 

“Arasso… you see, I have to master fire arts and make myself a master of it and max all its abilities… and then after reborn, I have to do the water spells and then wind and so on… till I have the complete book of spells!” Luhan explained

 

“So… how many were you able to master then?” Lay asked casually as he finished looting everything.

 

“All of it!” Luhan replied plainly

 

“And how many books were there?”

 

“Fire, Eart, Water and Wind… a total of 4 books!” Luhan exclaimed

 

“Wait! I don’t quite get it… you said you have to be a master to get 1 book of spells right?” Lay interfered much to Luhan’s annoyance.

 

“Yes.”

 

“And to be a master of 1 ability means you have to reach level 99 and go to master level which is another level 99… right?” Lay clarified, Luhan nodded.

 

“Oh c’mon… you must be kidding me.. you are saying I have to go through level 99, 8 times?!” Lay stated in disbelief, Luhan just nodded simply.

 

“Cause, if you have to master fire element, you have to be a level 99 and then be a master and go through level 99 once again to gain the book of fire masteries. Then if you have managed to master all four books of elemental masteries… then… HOLY !@#%$^$^&@#%!@... YOU really are a TRANSCENDER!” Lay paused to catch his breath as he then continued…

 

“I know a certain transcender, she is a WARLOCK who mastered the DEMONOLOGY and UNDEAD book of masteries… she is a good friend of mine… Dara… but she only managed to gain TWO BOOKS… but you have 4… FOUR BOOKS!” Lay said in utter disbelief.

 

“I don’t have much time since you were late… I need to do this fast!” Luhan uttered as he walked briskly while Lay was still mumbling to himself and still in a somewhat state of shock that Luhan is a TRANSCENDER.

 

Luhan started casting a different spell,

 

“Let me show you something different… an advance spell, if you must…”

 

FROM THE ANCIENT SPELLS OF THE WILD… BY THE AIDE OF THE FLAMING GOD… I COMBINE TWO ELEMENTS… I SUMMON… THE CERBERUS!

 

 

 

Normally, wild hounds are of earth element but to combine them with fire they fuse together and summon a MASTER LEVEL SPELL SUMMON.

 

A CERBERUS summon is an earth and fire spell.

 

Lay was so shocked that all he could do was open his mouth and just stare at the summon in front of him

 

“I didn’t even know it was even possible… combining two spells and cast it at once!” Lay uttered

 

“Haven’t you seen your friend use 2 spells combined?” Luhan asked

 

“Well, I haven’t been out of the shop for quite a while, so I haven’t been grinding with her for some time now…” Lay pointed out

 

Having Cerberus on his side, Luhan then gave out an order.

 

“Search and destroy!!!”

 

And so the 5 Cerberus went on to different locations of the dungeon destroying every mob in its path.

 

The two continued to travel the dungeon and along the way all they can see were loots and drops from the mob, to which Lay was having a feast getting them all.

 

“I’m gonna be rich after this quest!” Lay exclaimed.

 

As the two were nearing the boss’ area…

 

 

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!

 

 

 

 

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHE!!!!

 

 

 

WIIIIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!

 

 

 

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

 

 

An echoing laughter resounded around...and at the side of the entrance of the DEVILISH BAT BOSS... there stood a player, with his hand covering his mouth while laughing wearing a stained apron...

 

 

 

 

===============END OF CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR===============

 

 

 

 

SO.... i'm gonna go and meet my friends now... hohohohohoho

 

 

 

show some love....

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lotschoolboy~