FIVE- 1 BILLION

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-FIVE-

 

The group then went on inside the dungeon together with the new addition to the group, Xiumin- the Berserker.

 

Normally, a Berserker job class can equip two weapons… specifically two swords, two axes, two daggers… as long as they are the same weapon a Berserker can use it.

 

Xiumin, on the other hand, is a special case… because of one quest he took becoming a Berserker, he was given a random skill, only given to a select few… it was called HIBANG (hee-bang; a tagalog term for crazy) that allows him to equip himself with whatever he can land his hands on and make use of it as a weapon… it can either be a shield and a sword… an axe and a dagger, or even just a simple piece of wood and even a fork… anything he touches once used in combat can be deadly.

 

A dungeon feat entail one powerful dungeon boss, for a player to get out of it… one must defeat the said boss.

 

Suho and company decided to set off after taking a bit of rest, leaving no time wasted.

 

They weren’t long into the journey when they encountered the spawning of the dungeon boss.

 

PLACE: DUNGEON 1

BOSS: PHAROAH

MOBS/MINIONS: ANCIENT MUMMIES

LOOT/REWARD: SPECIAL SKILL… etc.

 

“Xiumin go crazy!” Suho stated looking at a very hungry for action Xiumin who was already trembling with excitement

 

“CL…” before Suho could say to her what she was to do, she was already joining Xiumin in the front lines as a few mobs have appeared.

 

Chanyeol was in front of the caravan protecting it from anything that gets passed through CL and Xiumin’s defense.

 

Suho was inside the caravan searching for something in his stash as Bom helped him in his search.

 

Meanwhile, Dara was just standing beside the caravan, watching over what was happening, observing the flow of attack, as if calculating.

 

“This won’t do! we will get mugged in here… normally, I could hold an army of 100 for about a minute, but with the number of mummies attacking us… I could only hold them for 5 seconds… tops!” Dara thought to herself.

 

“Suho… I can only hold them off for 5 seconds.” Dara informed Suho who was still at the back of the caravan together with Bom.

 

Suho stopped what he was doing, looked at how Xiumin and CL was being engulfed by the numerous amount of ancient mummies that have appeared and nodded towards Dara.

 

“Arasso… Bom within 5 seconds… get those 2 out of there… Chanyeol!” Suho stated

 

“Neh!” Chanyeol shouted out

 

“After 5 seconds… be ready to hold them for as long as you can!” Suho added as Dara began her incantation.

 

“Sa kadiliman ang aking kapangyarihan…” Dara uttered in a low voice and then… (trans... "My power is in the darkness...")

 

LIMANG SEGUNDO!” Dara shouted and all of a sudden all the mobs were immobilized.

 

“Bom… now!” Suho shouted as Bom flew out of the caravan and sweeped towards CL and Xiumin who was in the middle of the battlefield and brought them back to the safety of the caravan.

 

Xiumin was seen lying on the ground trying to regain his stamina while CL was kneeling down trying to catch her breath.

 

Dara on the other hand was counting down the seconds of her power.

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol now!” Suho uttered looking at Dara’s exhausted form, all fours on the ground also trying to catch her breath.

 

Her LIMANG SEGUNDO, usually takes up a small amount of mana, but since she tried to bind thousand upon thousands of mobs for a certain period of time, it took a toll on her.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was seen, grabbing his shield as he ed it to the ground summoning his defense.

 

MANA SHIELD 

(let's just imagine Chanyeol looking like this... credits to the owner of the picture.)

 

Chanyeol’s shield multiplied and formed a huge defense wall protecting them from the attacks of the ancient mummies.

 

The MANA SHIELD, as the name suggests, uses up the mana stored in one’s player… if it receives a blow the amount of damage it received will reflect the damage on the monster and as it receives damage it also lessens the strength of the shield… so you could imagine thousands of mummies just hitting it… any moment now, the shield will crumble.

 

Dara, CL and Xiumin were still trying to regain as much stamina and mana they could generate before Chanyeol’s shield retracts.

 

“Yah! I can’t hold it much longer… I am running low on mana already!” Chanyeol shouted, and just then… the PHARAOH, shown itself… in all its gigantic glory.

 

 

(just wanted to give you an idea what the pharaoh looks like... again credit to the owner of the sketch)

 

“A few more seconds… just a few more seconds…please!” Suho stated shaking off his trembling hands as the sweat on his forehead was slowly stinging his eyes.

 

“The wall is about to give out!” CL stated with wide eyes, staring at it slowly diminishing in front of her.

 

“Done!” Suho stated as he gave the other bottles to Bom and asked them to drink it.

 

Suho gave the bottles to CL and Xiumin and Bom gave the others to Dara and Chanyeol.

 

After they drank whatever it was Suho made, the MANA SHIELD crumbled and as the shield crumbled… you can see… four characters emiting a different aura.

 

(an idea of what they would look like with auras around them)

 

“What are you waiting for!? Attack!” Xiumin shouted as he attacked head on together with CL.

 

Dara with renewed strength and mana used her LIMANG SEGUNDO once again binding the mobs at a longer time as Chanyeol used his AOE (area of effect: splash damage) skill known as BASAG (tagalog term for SHATTERED), which simply requires him to his sword on the ground and a certain radius will deal some damage to nearby enemies.

 

Chanyeol decided to tank the remaining mobs, which means he tried to lure all the minions to him and deal with them as CL and Xiumin dealt with the dungeon boss, THE PHAROAH.

 

CL tried to swing her axe towards it and she succeeded in slicing it, but it regenerated quickly, since the PHARAOH was made of sand, it was hard to deal him some massive damage.

 

Xiumin was still in his berserk mode as he used his sword and axe which was known as INVISIBLE AND INVINCIBLE… because when he uses these weapons… he can be as fast as he can be and his attacks seems invisible and he becomes hard to hit and becomes invincible.

 

“I can do this all day!” Xiumin uttered in a crazy tone as he attacked once again.

 

Xiumin continuously hit the PHARAOAH giving it no time to regenerate as CL swung her axe here and there once she gets the chance as Xiumin renews his attack.

 

“One last blow and THE PHARAOH is done!” Dara uttered.

 

And to that Xiumin and CL looked at each other and gave the PHARAOAH one last attack as they saw it disintegrate into thin air and the exit to the dungeon was revealed.

 

The group left nothing to chance as they headed quickly to the exit of the dungeon.

 

Once they were out of the dungeon, the group was seen heading for the nearest water falls to freshen themselves and shrug off the sand that was left by the mummies and pharaoh.

 

After settling down, they sat in silence, a lot of questions were running through their mind as they all looked at Suho, questioningly.

“What did you give us?” CL asked as she squatted on the ground beside a stiff Dara.

 

“Some potion to keep you strong.” Suho replied plainly drinking some water in his canteen.

 

“That is not an ordinary potion… it is some sort of elixir… am I right?” Chanyeol asked

 

Suho just slowly nodded and looked at them and stated.

 

“The potion I gave you normally costs around 1 billion coins per bottle.”

 

 

O.O

 

 

 

 

"Um... I don't have that kind of money..." Chanyeol uttered.

 

O=========O========O

 

I am out of breath just trying to write the battle scenes...

 

 

 

 

i made use of some tagalog words... so shoutout to all the filipino readers kekekekekekeke..

 

 

it's a bit hard to write stories based on online games... because of course... we need to take into consideration our readers who are not well versed with the online game terms... so we made sure to define some terms in the simplest way as possible.

 

i am looking forward to your reactions kekekekekekeke

 

 

show some love...

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~

 

o=========o=========o

I also wanted to credit seventh sanctum and other name generators for inspiring us to create skill names.