THIRTYONE- PVP PART2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

2 PLAYERS ENTERED THE ARENA…

 

 “Shall we start?” Luhan asked as he walked a safe distance away from Bom as the two took a small space of the arena.

 

Around them players continued their own PVP matches and didn’t bother looking their direction.

 

“Oh sure… are you going to attack me or am I going to attack you?” Bom asked with her right hand on her chest while asking the question.

 

Luhan then began to summon his FOUR ELEMENTAL GODS…

 

 

 

 

I SUMMON THE ELEMENTAL GUARDIANS OF THE NORTH, EAST, WEST AND SOUTH…

 

SUZAKU- RED BIRD;

Upon summoning, a red bird was seen flying from the sky and land on the ground with flames on its tail as it landed on the ground taking its human form

 

 

SEIRYUU-BLUE DRAGON; EAST WIND ELEMENTAL

A silhouette of a blue dragon came like a tornado and appeared beside Suzaku in his human form

 

GENBU-  BLACK TURTLE; NORTH EARTH ELEMENTAL

The ground was shaking as a huge, towering being appeared under the ground.

 

BYAKKO-WHITE TIGER; WEST WATER ELEMENTAL

A roar of a tiger was heard as a huge wave took form of a human

 

WITH THE CELESTIAL BENEDICTION OF THE ARCHANGELS… I SUMMON THEE…

 

ANGEL OF DEATH… AZRAEL

 

PROTECTOR OF THE HEAVENS… MICHAEL

 

 

The two archangels stood beside Bom waiting for her orders.

 

“Wow archangels… that’s rare, not many players get to witness those kinds of magnificent summons…” Luhan uttered

 

The players around them stopped fighting and looked at the great summons in their midst… it was their first time to see such magnificent display of summons and powerful one at that.

 

CHARGE!

 

Luhan shouted aloud as the four elemental Gods then attacked, Azrael was fighting off with Seiryuu and Suzaku… while Michael was facing off with Genbu and Byakku.

 

Luhan noticed in the distance that Bom seemed to be conversing with someone that cannot be seen…

 

“Let me in…” a whispering voice uttered within Bom…

 

 

 

Michael and Azrael were busy fighting with the Elemental Gods while Bom was distracted.

 

Michael looked back at Bom and stated

 

“Don’t listen to it!” as Michael continued to fight off the Genbu and Byakku

 

“Let me in…”

 

“Why should I? I have archangels with me…” Bom uttered aloud with a confused look on her face, titling her head to the side.

 

“I can end your battle in an instant…”

 

Luhan was trying to make out who Bom was talking to… because it wasn’t definitely either of the two archangels… they are busy fighting with his elemental gods.

 

“Are all 2NEXO GUILD members like this? Talking to themselves?” Luhan thought as another notion went into his head

 

“I think she is taking me lightly… it’s time to bring this fight to the next level!”  

 

FIRESTORM!

(Continuous rain of fire balls towards the target)

 

Michael saw the incoming attack from above and quickly retreated back to Bom’s side to protect her from the fire storm, wrapping his wings around her.

 

Byakku and Genbu directed their attacks toward Michael who was unable to fight because his main purpose now is to protect and defend Bom from the Fire Storm.

 

Azrael saw this as he flew in front of Michale and Bom trying to fight off 4 elemental gods all at the same time… using his dual wield sword.

 

“They are having a hard time… they are getting badly hurt… let me in…”

 

“Please do not listen to him… I can still endure this!” Michael pleaded with his head bowed down looking at Bom who was enveloped in his wings.

 

Bom saw Michael’s facial expression showing how much damage he was receiving, she was pained to see them getting hurt, she could hear Azrael growl as his swords clash with the weapons of the elemental gods.

 

 

“I can’t bear seeing you hurt anymore…I have decided” Bom shook her head wiping her tears away…

 

“On one condition…”

 

Bom nodded giving approval to continue with its condition...

 

“Withdraw those two incompetents! You won’t need them!”

 

“Forgive me…” Bom uttered

 

The two angels slowly faded as a dark aura enveloped Bom… Bom’s wings spread out and burned… turning her wings from feathery white reducing it to spikey bones.

 

 

Luhan saw what was happening, he stopped his Fire Storm and the elementals from attacking as he watched Bom’s transformation.

 

“What is she going to do now?” Luhan thought to himself.

 

The surrounding players… began to feel fear as they watched a timid girl who entered the arena turn into something scary and ominous looking.

 

Bom slowly levitating… her appearance slowly changed… from a bright, quirky girl… she slowly transformed into a vixen… someone aggressive.

 

From this:

 

To this:

 

 

“What do you call th-that skill?” Luhan uttered leaving his mouth opened…

 

 

 

Bom then opened her eyes showing nothing but darkness, staring down at Luhan tilting her head in a weird manner

 

“Wanna know? This is called the POSSESSION!”

 

Bom then flew straight to Suzaku with her spear on hand piercing it through its chest, then moved to Byakku in an instant and pierced through it… she moved so swiftly the the elemental gods had no time to react to what was coming at them, she then move to Genbu then lastly dealt the finishing stab towards Seiryuu’s chest.

 

“I am LUCIFER… I will take you on a trip to hell!” Bom when under the POSSESSION… transforms into LUCY…

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Sehun! Use your Divine Exorcism! Bom’s possessed!” Xiumin stated nudging Sehun who was left with mouth wide open looking at the fight

 

“A-ani hyung… I think… that’s her skill?” SEhun shook his head slowly, refusing to move out of fear.

 

“I am so glad I didn’t lose to that gawi bawi bwo…” CHanyeol stated referring to how they ended up choosing who will go against Luhan

 

“Knock! Knock!” Baekhyun uttered near DO’s ear, DO just waved a hand at him

 

“C’mon…” Baekhyun urged… DO rolled his eyes and said

 

“Who’s there?”

 

“Owl say.”

 

“Owl say WHO?”

 

“Yup… you’re right!” Baekhyun smiled a sheepish smile as he earned a hit on the head from DO.

 

Bom finished Seriyuu with a stab on the chest, Luhan was still shocked seeing how fast everything was happening… he saw Bom looking at him and that was when he realized that there were still in a fight… he then immediately casted a FIRE WALL to keep Bom from getting any closer.

 

As the FIRE WALL was about to appear, it was already too late… Bom was already grabbing Luhan by his neck raising his feet off of the ground.

 

“How weak and pitiful… not even worth my time!” Lucy uttered in a deep voice staring at Luhan’s eyes.

 

“Stop… it’s over!” Bom’s voice echoed inside her head.

 

Lucy slowly loosened her grip on Luhan, leaned in near his ear and whispered,

 

“Such a lucky boy…” Lucy whispered and kissed Luhan’s cheek as she slowly transformed back to her old self… Bom.

 

“Omo?! What just happened?! Did you kiss me?!” Bom uttered waking up from her trance leaving Luhan speechless.

 

===============END OF CHAPTER THIRTYONE====================

 

we indulged our readers and made an AUTHOR'S CUT... a bonus chapter that shows what will happen if Bom did the PVP...

 

 

 

 

 

show some love...

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~