SIXTEEN- JESTER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-SIXTEEN-

 

 

Kai a.k.a. Kamjong, is a Guild leader of the BANDITS... he is a THIEF by profession.

 

 

 

 

“Waaaahhhh!!! Hyung, your caravan has become so big!” Kai uttered as he was still unable to move.

 

 

“Dara, release them... it's ok.” Suho reassured her with a nod, Dara then withdrew her binding spell, releasing the group from her KANDADO.

 

 

“I know this kid... he is Kai... the BANDITS' leader, he is the one who extracted the YGGDRASIL element” Suho introduced to the rest of the group.

 

 

Realization hit the 2NEXO members who knew what it was and experienced how YGGDRASIL works (Chanyeol, CL, Dara and Xiumin) refer here

 

 

“Hyung, you have a guild already?” Kai asked as he stretched himself

 

 

“Ah, neh... we needed to form one... we are going after the DRAGON'S CLAW QUEST” Suho replied as he placed an arm around Kai's shoulder.

 

 

The other bandits' eyes grew wide in shock and fear upon hearing what quest they were going after... only crazy players with time and experience to waste undertake such a quest. They looked at the other members in a different light and wondered what job classes they were.

 

Kai then remembered that one of s saw that a 2NEXO's guild member was a PK!

 

 

“Hyung... are you anoutlaw or something? You are taking in PK's now?” Kai nudging DO with a smirk

 

 

DO just shrugged his shoulders as he stared at Kai with his creepy eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, is he also a PK?” Kai asked Suho pointing to DO

 

 

“A-ani... he IS PKK!” Suho replied plainly scratching his head

 

 

DO then appeared behind Kai who was standing in the middle of Sehun and Suho

 

 

 

 

“Got a problem with that?” DO whispered from behind with his scythe in his hand ready to slit his throat.

 

 

Kai jumped away from DO and felt shivers down his spine.

 

 

“Hyung! You are crazy to have a PK and a PKK in one guild!” Kai uttered in disbelief.

 

 

“When was he ever normal?! Hi... my name is CL, jugernaut by profession.” CL waved as the rest followed to introduce themselves.

 

 

Kai experienced shock after shock after learning who the members were in the guild. The other bandits just stared at them in awe as they marveled at a legendary guild in the making...2NEXO.

 

 

2NEXO guild and the BANDITS guild reached the rest stop as the other members of 2NEXO headed for the nearest town to restock on things they needed for their dungeon quest tomorrow.

 

 

Chanyeol, Xiumin and CL headed for the blacksmith to get their weapons repaired and enhanced.

 

 

Minzy was with Sehun as they headed for the MACHINE SHOP for Minzy's need. The two maknaes formed some sort of bond ever since their quest for the water crystal... they tend to group themselves together and enter their own world.

 

 

Bom on the other hand was in the bakery once again to stash more food for the group since they have acquired another hungry mouth to feed, Tao. After stacking up on food, she then decided to visit the ARMOR SHOP since she has gained quite a few levels from joining the party and guild, she was now able to change into high level armors and she can now equipped her PARASOL- a weapon that can open dimensions, dungeons, portals without the need to use keys.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the members left with Suho were; Tao, Dara and DO.

 

 

“Would you like to join our guild?” Suho asked looking at Kai who was busy roasting some piece of chicken meat in the bonfire created by DO

 

 

“Hyung... I can't... I have my own guild to take care of... we are a huge number... and we are currently undertaking a quest as well... although ours is much safer than your quest!” Kai answered shaking his head imagining the feat of facing the DRAGON.

 

 

“Well... if you ever change your mind... we will be here till morning.” Suho smiled as he saw Kai stand up and walked away together with his group.

 

 

=============o=============o

 

 

 

The BANDIT guild entered the creepy forest carrying Kai in his own sedan chair, as he lazed inside, trying to get some sleep.

 

 

 

 

They weren't deep into the forest when,

 

 

“Stop!” Kai shouted as the group then halted as Kai rose from his position and peeked outside of his chamber and stepped down from it.

 

 

Kai sensed that they were surrounded by about a hundred men. Then in the distance he can see someone stepping out of the fog, walking towards them.

 

 

“We're being surrounded!” Kai informed his guild as they all stood at attention ready to attack.

 

 

 

 

“I have a joke for you... what is BRUCE LEE's favorite drink?”

 

 

*cricket cricket cricket

 

 

“WATAAAAAAAH!!!” the person shrieked out Bruce Lee's famous scream and did his signature pose and laughed out loud all by himself.

 

 

*cricket cricket cricket

 

 

“You don't get it? Water and WATAAAAAAAHHHH?!?!?! Oh c'mon! You're a tough crowd to please!” the person rolled his eyes as he abruptly stopped from laughing.

 

 

“Only a fool can be a fool's prey!” Kai uttered in a deathly tone of voice

 

 

"I am a fool only to myself!”

 

 

“Your jokes aren't even funny, JESTER” Kai stated as he readied his stance for an attack.

 

 

The maker makes it but doesn't use it.. 

The buyer buys it but doesn't need it... 

The one who needs it never knows it... 

What is it? 

A coffin for your corpse! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN=========

 

so Kai declined to join the guild... but was faced with another player... hehehehe BAEKHYUN the JESTER

 

 

 

 

 

what will happen in their fight? who will win?

 

 

 

show some love and comment down below

 

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~