FIFTYNINE- PART 3

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

PART 3

 

 

Minzy, Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay and Baekhyun were then faced with the WORLD BOSS known as TICK TOCK

 

“I have been wanting to use this for a long time… the first of its kind in this game! I am the only SPECIALIST to have ever created such a wondrous BEAUTY… THE MAU (massive assault unit)” Minzy uttered as she then let out one of her huge MODS as it materialized before their very eyes.

 

“Whoa! It’s big!” Lay exclaimed with much amusement as the Mau slowly transformed itself in front of them towering half the size of the TICKTOCK.

 

 

“It may not be as big as TICKTOCK, but it is SPECIAL… MY BEAUTY is special!” Minzy uttered proudly standing in front of her own work.

 

“What does it do?” Chanyeol asked gaping at the monstrosity of Minzy’s creation

 

“That is where you guys come in,” Minzy stated with a smirk on her face still proud of her work

 

“Huh? We are going inside that thing?” BAekhyun wondered aloud doubting what will happen,

 

“The reason why I cannot use it until now is because this BEAUTY needs 5 pilots… the last piece of this MAU was the piece Suho-oppa gave me the first time we went face to face with that beast over there!” Minzy explained while pointing towards the sleeping giant, TICKTOCK

 

“You have encountered TICKTOCK before?” Luhan was shocked to learn that the little girl has experienced fighting with the WORLD BOSS without fear or trauma.

 

“Neh… at the desert… they were not a guild yet… they were just a party then…” Minzy smiled and paused reliving the event as the rest were looking at her waiting for her explanation.

 

The ground began to shake, ground was starting to crack… they were almost losing their footing.

 

“HE is awake!” Baekhyun uttered in fear not knowing what horror awaits them in coming face to face with the WORLD BOSS.

 

“We do not have much time… let us talk about it inside… he is about to wake up!!!” Minzy stated as then handed out to each one RINGS OF TELEPORTATION, that will teleport them inside the MAU.

 

As they teleported inside, TICKTOCK was slowly opening its system and was slowly showing out its arms and legs, warming itself up.

 

As soon as the 5 of them were inside the MAU, they noticed something very disturbing about it.

 

“This Mau does not have any statistics whatsoever… how are we supposed to fight then? We are like sitting ducks here!” BAekhyun raised his concern with a worried tone.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that this Mau is special… my BEAUTY is special in its own way… it detects the highest statistics among us and converts it as its own and multiplies it 400%” Minzy explained

 

(for example… Chanyeol has the most HP among them; if he has 100 HP then it will be multiplied 4 times the original making the MAU’s life into 400 HP)

 

“What about me… I have maxed out both my INTELLIGENCE AND WISDOM?” Luhan asked out of curiosity as to what would happen

 

“That is why it is special... it will detect your highest statistics whether one or two or more statistics have been maxed out, as long as it is the highest among the 5 of us, it will copy it and multiply it to 400%” Minzy stated excitedly as she checked the system and making sure that everything was running smoothly.

 

And then TICKTOCK began to move scanning its surrounding…

 

“There’s no time… just listen to me and be ready!” Minzy stated as the five of them stood in front of each screen available, to check on the statistics of whatever transportation they were on.

 

“We don’t know what to do!” BAekhyun panic as he didn’t understand the numbers being displayed on the screen with its plus and minus signs with increasing and decreasing numbers.

 

TICKTOCK

HP= 1,000,000

SHIELD= 500,000

 

MAU

HP=250,000

MANA= 500,000

 

3

 

 

2

 

 

1

 

As soon as TICKTOCK located where they were, a system generated voice was to be heard around…

 

TARGET DETECTED

 

“It’s time!” Minzy stated with a smirk on her face…

 

Minzy then controlled the Mau to charge forward as TICKTOCK did the same, causing the ground to shake creating a thunderous noise as each leg stomped its heavy foot on the ground. Both their fists locked each other into a massive ground breaking impact.

 

As their fists were still in contact with each, TICKTOCK’s head turned with its one lens pointing towards the MAU

 

TARGET LOCKED

 

“Uh-oh!!! I feel something coming!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he looked for something where he can hold onto to brace himself for impact

 

“Baek-oppa!!!!” Minzy uttered  then Baekhyun nodded in agreement as he summoned out his FOOL’S CROWD which multiplied THE MAU into 3

 

TARGET LOST

 

TICKTOCK was confused for a second as its original target multiplied making it hard for it to determine which of the 3 was the real one.

 

TARGET RENEWED

 

TARGET LOCKED

 

TICKTOCK then fired its laser beam towards the CLONE MAU on its right and was successful in eliminating one of the three… then the other on its left was continuing to deal some damage by punching it on its left side, while the real MAU was still trying to renew its attack.

 

“We need more damage!” Minzy exclaimed trying to think of something before TICKTOCK pulls another attack, “Luhan-oppa… can you think of something to add more damage?”

 

“Can we infuse elemental effect on this MAU?” Luhan wondered rubbing his chin while thinking

 

“Yes… he is capable of elemental effects!” Minzy nodded as she kept a look out for any incoming attacks brought about by their enemy.

 

“This is interesting…I have been wanting to try this for myself…let us see if this MAU is really something special… let us do this!” Luhan made up his mind as he renewed his resolve and began to chant…

 

BODY OF A STONE, LEGS OF TORNADO, ARMS OF FLAME AND ICE

 

 

COMPLETE ELEMENTAL TRANSFORMATION!!!!

 

LUHAN then clasped both his hands as the MAU then transformed into an elemental robot.

 

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn’t think it was possible… your BEAUTY is such a special one!!!” Luhan laughed out loud clapping his hands in utter disbelief, “You want damage… I will give you damage!”

 

BODY SLAM- EARTH!

(it weakens the armor of the target)

 

“Now take this!! Flaming Fist!

(causes burning damage and adds damage to  the weakened)
 

“Oooooh, it’s on fire! Let us chill you down!!!” Luhan uttered as he then threw a punch with his Frozen FIST (it slows down the speed and movement and has a chance of encasing the foe with ice)

 

“For the final ACT! TORNADO THROW!!!” Luhan shouted as the MAU then grabbed a hold on TICKTOCK and began to vigorously spin AND threw it up the air, landing behind the MAU with a thunderous impact that broke its SHIELD.

 

THAT WAS THEN THE ELEMENTAL TRANSFORMATION ENDED.

 

“The shield is down… we can now deal it physical damage!” Lay exclaimed excitedly with his mouth wide opened, he never thought they could do it… but somehow they succeeded.

 

“I cannot believe it! It is so easy!” Chanyeol uttered with pure joy jumping up and down while clapping his hands seeing that the shield was down already!

 

“We’re not done yet!” Luhan shook his head, “That was just the shield… the real battle starts now…” he continued trying to catch his breath since it also took an amount of his mana, trying to summon out a transformation was a bit challenging even for a transcended player such as himself.

 

“Ready up guys! Here it comes again!” Minzy uttered as she noticed TICKTOCK get back on its feet.

TIcktock charges forward spinning its head throwing laser beams all over the place,

 

 

“CHanyeol-oppa, shield up!” Minzy uttered looking at CHanyeol determinedly

 

CHanyeol then released his MANA SHIELD that surrounded THE MAU to protect it from the incoming attack.

 

“You know that this shield takes up too much mana right?” Chanyeol worriedly stated, knowing full well his strengths and weaknesses.

 

“Don’t worry oppa… thanks to Luhan’s ability… we have a faster mana regeneration!” MInzy reassured him which made Chanyeol confident in holding on to his shield.

 

TICKTOCK then took out its drilling arm and was about to pierce through when the MAU held the drilling arm to prevent from piercing through.

 

While they were doing it, the laser was then target locked at them, leaving them unable to defend themselves,

 

“Oh no… we’re dead!” BAekhyun cried out

 

“Can the shield still hold?” Minzy asked worrying that the shield might give up any minute

 

“Ask Luhan if his mana is still enough!” Chanyeol grunted, concentrating hard on the shield that he has summoned out.

 

“We can only last for ten seconds no more no less!” Luhan struggled as he felt his mana slowly draining.

 

“Lay-oppa… I don’t know what you can do… but can you do something?” Minzy shook her head as she turned her attention at their BLACKSMITH

 

“I am already holding off the drilling arm… isn’t this enough?” Lay groaned concentrating on his strength,

 

“You stingy bastard!!!” Luhan shouted out loud knowing full well that there is something more Lay could do.

 

“What?! What do you want me to do? I am already broke! There is nothing more I can contribute but my strength!” Lay stated acting innocently knowing what Luhan was getting at.

 

Luhan’s eyes turned into slits -.-

 

“Fine… fine! I’ll do what I can… but after this… I will make sure I am going to change job class… aish!” Lay scratched his head, “Now you guys listen to me now!” he ordered aloud, making everyone look at him.

 

“I will surely go broke after this!” Lay mumbled to himself, “Baekhyun… give me a good kick! Chanyeol stand firm!!!”

 

“Here it goes!” Baekhyun uttered as a powerful kick was delivered towards TICKTOCK causing it to be pushed back a little, making it lose its drilling hold onto the MAU

 

Lay then knelt on the floor as the MAU did as well as he laid his palms on the ground, concentrating very hard as he kept on summoning out his skill…

 

“Since you are a huge enemy… and this is all I have left… I prepared a special one for you…” Lay said talking to no one in particular as he then poured all of his remaining energy left,

 

TARGET LOCKED

 

TICKTOCK then renewed its attack together with its laser beam and its drilling arms, one drilling arm was successful in slowly piercing through the MAU, which rattled the 5 players in it.

 

“Brace yourselves… I need to finish this pattern… hold on for as long as you can…” Lay shouted aloud trying to make s concentrate,

 

Ticktock then continued to attack with its drilling arm pirecing through the MAU,

 

“Chanyeol-oppa! Renew your shield whenever there is a chance for regeneration!” Minzy exclaimed as she slowly can see the drilling arm of TICKTOCK making its way towards the core of her MAU-BEAUTY.

 

DRONES!!!

 

MINZY then summoned out her drones that can repair the MAU, as TICKTOCK relentlessly attacked them and continued to bore a hole into the MAU.

 

“This might not be much but this can buy us some time!” Minzy uttered as she saw her DRONES, slowly repair the damage made by TICKTOCK.

 

Baekhyun glanced upon Lay who was still kneeling on the floor as he then turned his attention towards his cart…

 

“Lay hyung… your cart is slowly disappearing!” BAekhyun’s eyes widened in shock at what was happening, if memory serves him right… Lay’s cart was his treasure… it was where he placed all of his belonging and riches and weapons… it is important to Lay… and it was disappearing and Lay just dismissed it.

 

“It’s not just the cart… it is everything that I have! I may not be as generous as before… but I will give you all that I have got!!!” Lay uttered in a low voice with full concentration as he finally finished summoning out his skill,

 

ARGHHHHH!!! CURSE YOU TICKTOCK!!!

 

NOW DIE!!!

 

 

 

MASTERPIECE!!!!

 

An inscription was to be seen on the ground where TICKTOCK AND THE MAU were standing, and slowly, TICKTOCK was being engulfed in a BLACK ARMOR known as the ETERNAL ARMOR… forever alive… forever caged… unable to move… unable to do anything!

 

“Sorry Minzy!” Lay uttered knowing full well that they needed to sacrifice Minzy’s BEAUTY in order to capture and bait TICKTOCK into standing in one place.

 

“Shut up… I know…” Minzy said in a sad tone, as they saw how TICKTOCK was being covered by the armor created by LAY.

 

 

Minzy did not want to part with her unit… as she slowly ejected the others one by one… planning on leaving herself behind…

 

“The captain will sink together with his ship… so shall I!” Minzy uttered while sobbing as she slowly saw the armor making its towards the MAU’S arms.

 

“You do not have the right to be dramatic kid…”Lay stated as he held onto her shoulder, Minzy was shocked at his statement making her look up at him in question

 

“I lost everything… and you still have something! Let’s go!” Lay stated in a low voice

 

“I hate you! That was my moment!” Minzy uttered while rubbing her eyes off of the tears that were trying to fall

 

Lay then pushed the last two eject button as they were teleported out of the MAU just in time before it was also engulfed in the ARMOR.

 

“Riches can be measured… but BEAUTY is PRICELESS!!!” Minzy sulked as she threw sand continuously uttering the same words over and over again “I hate you! I hate you!” she then looked at her members who were looking up with awe in their eyes…

 

In all its towering glory… TICKTOCK can be seen with one of its drilling arm piercing through the MAU who was kneeling and another drilling arm in mid air about to attack the other side of the MAU, it was the scene that they have just avoided, thanks to LAY’S ETERNAL ARMOR.

 

“Such a beauty!” Chanyeol exclaimed with pure admiration

“Yes… it is… my LAST MATERPIECE… I will call it… BEAUTY… in honor of Minzy’s MAU!” LAY exclaimed as he engraved the name on the MAU that was immortalized together with the WORLD BOSS…

 

CHA-CHAK!

 

“Assa! My proof… who would believe that I, LAY…  a blacksmith… made an armor for the WORLD BOSS… TICKTOCK… this is proof of that!!! I am the great Lay!!!” Lay exclaimed getting a proof shot, a screen capture of his last work.

 

“I HATE YOU!” MINZY pouted with her arms crossed across her chest.

 

=========O==========

slowly peeking...

 

 

 

 

 

peek!

 

 

 

 

found!!!

 

 

busted!!!

 

 

KYAAAAAA running off now!!!