THREE- ANGEL

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-THREE-

 

The following day, the group continued on their quest. They passed by some players trying to level up and all of them were in awe at how huge Suho’s carrier was.

 

“Whoa! That must be some high level trader! That’s one huge beast!” one player uttered with his mouth opened.

 

As the group reached the deepest part of the forest, they noticed that a lot of monsters were heading to a certain part of the forest… it was as if someone was being mobbed by aggressive monsters.

 

“Where are they all going?” Chanyeol scratched his head as he followed the monsters with his eyes.

 

“AAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!” they heard someone scream

 

“It seems as if those monsters are headed there!” CL pointed to the west direction.

 

“Could you go and check it you two?” Suho asked Chanyeol and CL

 

“Yah! We are party members not your servants! Aish!” CL shouted with her arms crossed.

 

“Maybe it’s too much for you to handle, then?!” Chanyeol teased much to CL’s irritation.

 

“Fine! Fine! Let’s go you GIANT!” CL sighed as they headed to the direction of the scream.

 

“I’ll stay here and guard the caravan.” Espi uttered as he sat down on the ground.

 

“Why does he get to stay and I go be your slave?!” CL stated grumpily

 

“C’mon, enough sulking let’s go!” Chanyeol uttered pulling CL to the direction of the mob.

 

When the two were nearing the mob of monsters… they saw a lot of them crowding one player in particular.

 

“How come all the monsters are attracted to that player? Isn’t there a proximity only, a certain radius wherein the monsters are aggressive?” CL wondered as they neared the mob.

 

“Kya! Kya! Kya! I hate you! I hate you! I hate this game! I hate this game! Why did I  even take that event! Aish! Aish! Stupid! Pabo! Stupid! Pabo! AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!” the player screeched as she swung her sword right and left slowly eliminating the mob surrounding her.

 

“Need some help?” Chanyeol asked stepping forward, as the girl looked at him with dagger stares.

 

“What do you think? Of course, I need some help… do you think I enjoy being surrounded by these ugly alien monsters here?!” the girl uttered as she continuously swung her level 1 sword.

 

Chanyeol whirled his sword around him delivering an AOE attack eliminating all the monsters in an instant.

 

After awhile, when the monsters slowly disappeared into thin air, the girl collapsed on the ground breathing heavily.

 

“I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that last corn… aigoo! I am tired!” the girl stated still lying on the ground.

 

“Why were all the mobs attracted to you?” CL asked standing above the girl who was trying to see the face of the person talking to her.

 

“Do you have some food with you?” the girl asked

 

“I have some at the caravan, I can give you some… c’mon… let me help you up!” Chanyeol volunteered as he helped the girl stand up and they walked back to the caravan.

 

After a moment, Suho saw Chanyeol and CL walking back together with the new player, approaching the caravan.

 

“So… it seems you have found someone!” Suho uttered nodding towards the direction of the arriving group.

 

“I am hungry!” the girl uttered which took Suho by surprise.

 

“Chanyeol has some food at the back, go and get some… and after you eat… we will talk!” Suho stated as Chanyeol rummaged the back of the caravan for his stock of food.

 

The girl helped herself to a serving of salad and pasta and corn and after the third serving she was already full.

 

“Can we continue walking, I don’t want to spend the night here in the deepest part of the forest!” CL uttered as Suho agreed and they started walking together with the new arrival.

 

“What’s your name?” Chanyeol asked the girl who was now walking beside him.

 

“I am Bom… ANGEL, by profession.”

 

An ANGEL job class is a very rare class and it is very hard to use and level up… because the job doesn’t have much defensive skills and offensive skills… not even an assist type of skill… it’s sole purpose is a GUIDE… a guardian… some sort of NAVIGATOR… an ANGEL possesses the knowledge of all the maps of the game and certain passes and tickets for special quests for rare items.

 

Chanyeol stopped walking and stared at the girl beside him with wide eyes.

 

 

O.O

 

 

“What’s the hold up?” Espi shouted from behind.

 

 

“This girl here is an ANGEL!” Chanyeol pointed towards the petite girl beside him, CL’s mouth was opened as she stared at the girl they rescued awhile ago.

 

 

“Whoa! As far as I know there are only a few players who choose that job!” Suho stated looking at Bom with shock.

 

“And I am one of those dumb players that took the job and a certain quest that made me suffer like this! AISH!” Bom pouted with her arms crossed.

 

 

“Shhhhhhh!” Espi uttered as everyone stopped moving and stood still.

 

 

Suho tried to calm the mammoth down as it also can feel something was wrong with their surrounding.

 

 

Everyone was on guard for what was to come.

 

 

“How many raids have you encountered since the start of your journey?” Bom ask as she too kept her eyes open around her.

 

“One.” CL replied.

 

“Only one? Oh boy… then I think here comes another one!” Bom stated wiping her forehead.

 

“I think you should stay with Suho up there… you are a low level and you are still carrying a level 1 weapon… that won’t do anything!” Chanyeol uttered as he helped Bom up the mammoth and joined Suho atop the beast.

 

Espi then started his incantation as he started to create barriers from behind the caravan and then at the front and then at the sides.

 

 

“Here they come!” Espi uttered as he felt the presence of the RAIDERS that were coming after them.

 

CL charged and came head to head with the first line of RAIDERS that appeared, it wasn’t an NPC RAIDER anymore… it was a group of high level players that somehow heard of a huge Caravan travelling in the MYSTIC FOREST.

 

“I feel so insulted… I am going to fight with a girl?!” one Raider jested as he ed his sword towards CL to which CL grabbed her axe and swung it to his direction and wiped the group out in one swing.

 

“I am not your ordinary girl!” CL uttered in a low voice as she faced another group of RAIDERS heading her way.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand was busy defending the front side of the Caravan, he used his protective shield barrier to push off the Raiders as he fought with them using his sword.

 

Espi on the other hand was just sitting on the ground, concentrating very hard as he summoned out the NPC Raiders he captured before and made them attack the Raiders attacking the Caravan.

 

“Aren’t you gonna fight as well?” Bom asked looking at Suho who was just sitting atop the mammoth.

 

“Nope… they don’t need me… they can handle it themselves!” Suho uttered watching the three finish off the Raider players with one single blow.

 

After the attack they looked for a place to camp out for the night. Bonfire was set up and everyone was roasting some marshmallows courtesy of Chanyeol’s big appetite for food.

 

“So… you are Bom… an ANGEL?” Suho asked as he was sitting on a log sharing it with Espi.

 

“Uh-huh.” Bom replied nodding her head as she pried the sticky goo at the end of the stick and put it in .

 

“What level are you anyway and what quest were you talking about awhile ago?” CL asked abandoning the idea of roasting her marshmallow and just ate it immediately.

 

“Honestly… I am a level 100 trapped in a level 10 character! AISH!” Bom stated throwing the stick away releasing her frustration away.

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol uttered dumbfounded and confused.

 

“I was one of the pioneers of the game and I was the first player of my class that has reached the highest level of 99 that time… and all level 99 players were entitled to this certain quest… it was called REBORN! Very few players have reached that level that time so only few knew of the quest… it will just appear in your quest box upon reaching the said level… and the stupid me… grabbed the quest right away without knowing the terms of the said quest. AIGOO!” Bom sighed with her head bowed down.

 

“I have heard of that quest… after completing the quest you will be reborn to which you will have all your stats restarted making you rethink your skill point distribution, but your statistics will remain… so if you have an all stamina stat then you are hard to kill then!” Espi joined in the conversation.

 

“So that means… your stats are all stamina?” Chanyeol asked looking at Bom who has her head still lowered.

 

“Yup… I have the same statistics but I don’t have the skills yet… so I am still using this sorry excuse of a wooden sword to fight monsters and aside from that me, being an Angel… I don’t have the luxury of any fighting skills… I really hate it!” Bom shook her head.

 

“So to put it plain and simple… since you took that quest… you started over again from level 99 to level 1 and you need to level up again to level 99 to gain a certain title?” Suho asked.

 

“Not just any title… it is a GOLDEN TITLE… my name will have a crown beside it and I will have a GOLDEN suit and armor and special statistics at that, and my wings will grow big… as big as me!” Bom explained with wide eyes.

 

 

 

“So you guys are after the Dragon quest?” Bom asked looking at the group around the bonfire.

 

All of them nodded.

 

“Can you help me just reach level 12, by then I can gain access to my inventory maps and keys I can lessen your travel time and we can go to the dungeons and get rare items before reaching the Dragon itself?” Bom asked looking at everyone.

 

“I can gain more rare items in the dungeons and sell them all… it’s beneficial for everyone.” Suho stated looking at everyone for approval.

 

“Well I could use some rare items to boost my damage.” Chanyeol uttered.

 

“I can gather monsters in the dungeon and make them my pets… it’s fine by me.” Espi agreed.

 

“I can practice my skills in slaying before I actually come face to face with the Dragon.” CL added.

 

“Yay! Tomorrow we start… you help me level up… I only need 40% experience to level up and I’ll gain access to my inventory by then.” Bom clapped her hands.

 

After their talks they decided to hit the sack and have an early sleep for a feat tomorrow.

 

It was dawn when Espi decided to look for the nearest pond to wash himself. He found a certain spring and decided to take a dip… he enjoys the cold water because it relaxes his sore muscle and freshens him up, what with the cloak he is wearing all day long.

 

He enjoyed it so much that he lost track of time until the sun was already shining on his face and he heard footsteps approaching the spring.

 

He had nowhere to hide or run to as he was standing at the foot of the falls near the spring he had no time to wear his cloak and hide himself.

 

“Espi?!”

 

 

O.O

 

Chanyeol uttered staring at Espi hard with a confused look on his face as he looked down at the cloak and Espi’s things making sure it was indeed Espi.

 

 

“You’re….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Girl?!”

 

 

 

O.O

 

 

 

=========END OF CHAPTER THREE==========

 

 

kyaaaaaaa... lostschoolboy here posting chapter 3

 

 

 

i joined with xianeryver to write this awesome idea she has

 

 

 

hope you give it much love

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~