ELEVEN- GUILD

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-ELEVEN-

 

3 minutes left before the event was finished, the party easily defeated TICK TOCK with their teamwork, even though it was their first time fighting together, it was as if they knew what was needed to be done.

 

Xiumin was seen huffing and puffing looking at Minzy,

 

“Yah brat! You give one hell of a fight!” finally acknowledging Minzy

 

CL nodded in agreement as she smiled towards the little one.

 

Minzy then used her SCAVENGING skill to harvest parts of TICK TOCK to make a MECHANIZED MACHINE ARMOR, much to Dara’s dismay after realizing that she cannot harvest mechanical bosses.

 

Minzy walked towards Suho and stretched out her hand,

 

“So… give me my share…”

 

Suho then checked his inventory and found TICKTOCK’s key… it is a key for a mechanized machine armor that Specialists can use as an armor and transport.

 

After receiving the key, Minzy decided to stick around after learning that the group was after the DRAGON’S QUEST, she was very eager to join them on their journey after witnessing such incredible display of their power and abilities, she was very happy to join them.

 

Bom led them to the nearest town where they can rest for a night or two since they just finished a dungeon boss and a boss hunt event one after the other.

 

The group then was seen in a huge table in the corner of a restaurant feasting and just relaxing.

 

“After much thought… I have decided… we must form a guild.” Suho stated after drinking one mug of milk in one shot.

 

O.O

 

“Huh?”    “What?!”     “Eh?!”

 

Those were the different reactions of his party members.

 

“I joined you because I wanted to prove something… I didn’t join to make friends!” CL exclaimed with her arms crossed in front of her.

 

“You heard Leeteuk… if we are going to pursue the DRAGON QUEST, we need more members in our team… to ensure that this journey is not just put to waste!” Suho reasoned out.

 

“Fine by me!” Chanyeol stated raising his hand eagerly and was followed by Dara who was just sitting quietly trying to evade Minzy’s efforts in looking beyond the hood.

 

“We need more members… a party has a limit of 8 maximum players… a guild can accommodate us all!” Minzy stated raising her right hand.

 

“Whatever floats your boat!” Xiumin uttered while munching on a chicken leg raising his hand as well.

 

“And we can gain GUILD SKILLS… we can gain more experience if we fight together… and we can acquire more rare dropped items with the GUILD, as long as Suho is our guild leader… with his HIGH LUCK!” Bom added excitedly agreeing to it.

 

Sehun nodded enjoying his glass of milk and raising his glass in agreement.

 

The only one left was CL who was opposed to the idea, everyone was looking at her waiting for her final decision.

 

“DO I have a choice? If the majority wants a guild then who am I to refuse?” CL shrugged her shoulders as she also raised her hand.

 

Suho then enumerated to the rest the quest items they needed to submit to the GUILD HEADMASTER for them to be able to form a GUILD.

 

The following day, the group then went on their separate journeys to undertake the said quests to obtain guild items.

 

The first pair to reach their destination was CL and Xiumin, they were paired up to go to the volcano.

 

DUNGEON: UNDERGROUND VOLCANIC DUNGEON

DUNGEON BOSS: GOBLIN KING

MINIONS: FIERY GOBLIN

LOOT: FIRE CRYSTAL

 

“CL, who ever wins this dungeon quest will have a free lunch!” Xiumin stated as he ran off and charged towards the mob.

 

“Yah! I haven’t agreed yet!” CL tried to reason out but it fell on deaf ears as she saw Xiumin slashing left and right.

 

“You can stand there and watch me slay all these… just make sure you have the money to treat me to that buffet lunch in town!” Xiumin teased as he continued to attack.

 

“No way I am ever spending a cent on you! Lunch will be on you!” CL shouted as she swung her axe towards the mobs starting to flock her.

 

Since the two have fought side by side together, they already knew each other’s strengths and weaknesses, Xiumin can use his skills while CL uses her AOE attack to defeat the mobs that has escaped Xiumin’s wrath.

 

“We are quite a team!” Xiumin uttered as he sat on top of the boss’ head which was sliced off by CL’s axe.

 

“No wonder Suho teamed us up… we are done here… and since I won this round…” CL stated walking off

 

“Yah! You didn’t win this round… I clearly won this round! Didn’t you see how many kills I made?” Xiumin reasoned out as he followed suit.

 

“Didn’t you see the head of the boss that rolled on the ground? Who kills the boss wins this round! My lunch is on you, c’mon… I can’t wait to try that buffet feast in town…” CL smirked as the two exited the dungeon.

 

O=======o=========o

 

Dara and Bom were paired up together much to Bom’s dismay, she wanted to paired up with any of the 4 men in their group and she was paired up with the silent Dara.

 

“I really don’t get why Suho teamed me up with you… you can literally do this on your own… why does he need me to be paired up with you?!” Bom grumbled as they went through the dungeon which was opened up by Bom.

 

“*sigh! You have the key and I have the power… simple as that!” Dara replied.

 

“And why do you answer in a vague way? Why act so arrogant!? Hmph! You creepy REBORN player!” Bom stuck her tongue out

 

“Less talk... more action!” Dara stated as she pushed Bom forcefully in the middle of an empty space as the dungeon slowly appeared.

 

DUNGEON: CORRUPTED FOREST DUNGEON

DUNGEON BOSS: ROCK GOLEM

MINIONS: CORRUPTED GOLEM ENTS

LOOT: EARTH CRYSTAL

 

The moment the mobs have appeared, Dara stepped back and found a safe place for her to cast and summon some of her minions as Bom was standing amidst the mobs receiving little to none damage from them.

 

“Yah! How dare you use me as a bait?! You stupide, creepy, cross-dressing, gender-blind WARLOCK!” Bom shouted as she finally realized that Suho paired them together because Bom has a high life force compared to Dara who was powerful yet has low life force.

 

Bom became Dara’s tank as Dara began to summon and cast her abilities for them to be able to defeat the minions.

 

Once they finally cleared off the mob, the dungeon boss appeared in all its earth shattering glory. It was as big as TICK TOCK and as tough as its name…ROCK GOLEM

 

Dara used her binding spell to prevent the boss from moving as she summon one of her minions that can go against it… a TROLL that she tried to capture while finding their way towards the town.

 

The TROLL was of so much to them since it was strong and was at par with the Golem.

 

While they were fighting, Dara managed to pull Bom out of the danger zone as they climbed up the topmost part of the dungeon as Dara summoned out one of her dark binding spells that prevents the enemy from moving and a dark aura surrounds its body slowly draining its life force.

 

“I really don’t know if I can trust you or not?” Bom side glanced at Dara who was harvesting the soul of the ROCK GOLEM.

 

Ever since Dara knew how to use her skill, she has been harvesting all the bosses that she can gather and make it as her summon.

 

“You can trust me not to kill you… for that I am sure of it… c’mon we’re done here…” Dara replied as she stood up handing Bom the EARTH CRYSTAL they needed for the guild quest.

 

“What does that mean?” Bom uttered trying to catch up.

 

“I don’t kill friends.” Dara replied as she continued on walking without looking back.

 

To that statement, Bom smiled as she followed Dara out of the dungeon.

 

O=========o==========o

 

Meanwhile, the two youngest of the group were treading on dangerous tides. The two just walked in comfortable silence as they entered the cave.

 

“I guess this is the entrance!” Sehun stated with an eye smile, as he saw his companion planting mines and sticking blinking lights on the walls.

 

“Better be safe than sorry!” Minzy stated as she walked ahead of Sehun, unbeknownst to the two that the path they were walking on is headed for is a sinking hole.

 

The ground they were standing on cracked and it was as if they were being engulfed.

 

“Minzy!” Sehun shouted out loud as he managed to find a sturdier ground and stretched out his arm to hold onto her to prevent her from falling.

 

DUNGEON:MYSTICAL CAVERN DUNGEON

DUNGEON BOSS: NAGA SIREN

MINIONS: WATER ELEMENTALS

LOOT: WATER CRYSTAL

 

Sehun pulled her up as both of them tried to keep a steady breath. Sehun gave them a boost of stamina to recover from the shock.

 

“Thank you!” Minzy stated as she looked around a droplet of water was felt on top of Minzy’s head.

 

“Is that a leak?” Minzy uttered as she looked up.

 

“That’s not a leak! Can you breathe underwater?” SEhun  looked alarmed as he started to summon a protective barrier around them

 

Divine Orb of Protection

 

Suddenly the two of them were enclosed in a sphere-like shield as a gush of water flowed from nowhere filling up the space.

 

“Omo! I guess this is the dungeon then?” Minzy stated pointing towards the WATER ELEMENTALS that took shape of guards with spears.

 

Sehun then began to cast his Diving Blessing towards Minzy to enhance her abilities in a certain period of time.

 

“Can you fight underwater?” Sehun asked as he looked at Minzy wearing the same smirk she wore when she was taking on TICK TOCK.

 

Minzy then stepped out of the Orb and summoned out her MECHANIZED MARINE ARMOR specifically built for underwater combat. She was able to launch missile attacks underwater but it was doing nothing towards the elementals.

 

Sehun then used his Divine Light to somehow try if his power works on them, and the sooner he get to try it, he succeeded in eliminating a group of them.

 

Sehun then got ready for a battle as he put on his Divine Shield and Divine Gauntlets ready for a fight.

 

“Yah! Put that away! Physical attacks won’t work on them… use your magic!” Minzy uttered as she headed straight for the NAGA SIREN, trying her luck on fighting with it.

 

Minzy used her armor to deal damage towards the boss who was trying to enchant her it was a good thing she was blessed with magical resistance as she continued to deal damage towards the boss by continuously firing her rocket missiles at it.

 

Sehun on the other hand was successful in eliminating the mobs as he healed Minzy every now and then. When he turned to look, Minzy was about to deal her final blow towards the NAGA SIREN causing it to explode into pieces.

 

“Done!” Minzy stated dusting off her hands as the water was out of the cave paving a way for their exit.

 

“Did you get the water crystal?” Sehun asked

 

“What crystal? Were we supposed to get one?” Minzy asked cluelessly as she looked lost while Sehun just rolled his eyes

 

“Minzyyyyyyyyy!!! You didn’t harvest the crystal before the boss disappeared?!” Sehun uttered frustratedly

 

“Was I supposed to?” Minzy asked once again as she saw Sehun walk back towards the site.

 

“Well…d-uh… of course… weren’t you listening to Suho hyung last night… the crystals are to be extracted from the dungeon bosses!” Sehun stomped his feet on the ground.

 

“You’re cute when you’re angry you know that?” Minzy teased as she showed Sehun the crystal in front of his face, the moment Sehun saw it his eyes lit up as he stated.

 

 

“Yehet!!!” with his fist in the air.

 

“Yehet?” Minzy repeated

 

“Ohorat!” Sehun added with a smile on his face as they walked towards the exit of the dungeon.

 

“Ohorat? Yehet? Is there a secret language for Bishops only?” Minzy wondered as she followed behind Sehun.

 

O=========o========o

 

Suho asked Chanyeol to stay with him as they retrieve the final piece of the quest for forming a guild.

 

They were to go to an auction to try and buy  GUILD EMBLEM. As soon as they entered the AUCTION HOUSE, Suho was wary of the people present, he walked towards the front row and seat himself in front.

 

“Okay… up next is a GUILD EMBLEM… bidding starts at 1,000 coins….,1000 coins…”

 

“1,000 coins!” a voice at the back uttered.

 

“10,000 coins!” Suho uttered with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

 

“50,000 coins!” the voice at the back shouted aloud

 

 

“100,000 coins!” Suho answered back still in the same position as he was before.

 

“250,000 coins!” a new voice uttered

 

“500,000 coins!” Suho smirked at the new voice joining the auction

 

“750,000 coins!” the new voice stated

 

“1 billion coins!” Suho exclaimed much to Chanyeol’s amazement as he looked behind them if there were other people willing to match with Suho’s price

 

“1 billion coins… going once… going twice… sold to the gentleman in front! Here you go sir.” The attendant gave handed Suho a small box as Suho received it with a smile and stood up and walked towards the exit of the auction house.

 

As soon as the two were out of the auction house, Suho whispered towards Chanyeol who was walking beside him.

 

“Ready your shield… we are about to have some company…”

 

“Huh? Neh…” Chanyeol stated as he stood at attention while walking and looking around them.

 

They needed to enter the woods to go back to the town where the group decided to meet with each other.

 

“Here they come…” Suho uttered in a low voice

 

Then out of nowhere appeared 7 BERSERKERS blocking their way.

 

 

“You have gotten yourself such a valuable item there! Mind if we take a look at it?” one of them voiced out, stepping in front of the group, Suho assumed it was the leader of the group.

 

“Sure… if you can come near us?” Suho stated as he looked at the leader tauntingly.

 

“Are you looking down on us arrogant TRADER?”

 

“Now Chanyeol!” Suho uttered as Chanyeol summoned out his shield to protect them from any malicious attacks.

 

The group of BERSERKERS were angered by Suho’s attitude as they saw him sitting in a folding chair, taking his time sipping some hot tea while the Knight beside him was casually standing in front of them looking at them with a bored expression.

 

Chanyeol’s immaterial shield absorbs the mana of the attacker and uses it up for its upkeep.

 

The group of Berserkers they have encountered consists of 2 white auras, 4 blue auras and the leader has a red aura.

 

Suho saw that the RED BERSERKER was just standing behind his group as if waiting for an opening. Then he shifted his attention to the 4 BLUE BERERKERS continuously attacking Chanyeol’s shield.

 

“Chanyeol, ready yourself for a fight… with them being like that your shield will not be able to withstand the constant attack and damage it has been dealt with.” Suho stated as he finished his cup of tea and folded his chair and set it aside.

 

“What about you? Will be okay he-“ Chanyeol didn’t have the chance to finish what he was about to say when he saw Suho with a weapon on both hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

O============END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN==========O

 

 

 

 

amidst the chaos within the group of EXO we need to believe and keep cheering them on...

 

 

 

be positive...

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~