TWENTY- WARRING DUNGEON PART 2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-TWENTY-

 

Chanyeol, Dara, Baekhyun, Bom, Minzy and Sehun, warped into the Serpentine Kingdom.

 

“Serpentine… so serpents huh? Snakes!” Chanyeol uttered looking around

 

The kingdom was like a travel back to the past where Roman structures and buildings were erected in front of them. Large columns and statues were to be seen all around.

 

“I hate snakes!” Dara stated in a low voice

 

“I have a joke! How do you measure a snake?” Baekhyun asked eagerly making his jester’s hat tinkle with bells.

 

*CRICKET CRICKET CRICKET

 

“In inches! They don’t have any feet!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Baekhyun uttered slapping his thighs laughing so loudly

 

“I hate him more than snakes!” Dara pointed out as Minzy just stared at Baekhyun

 

“Gather around… I need to bless everyone before we start!” Sehun uttered as he began to start his prayer.

 

DIVINE BLESSING

 

While Sehun was casting his blessing among them, Chanyeol automatically casted his IMMATERIAL SHIELD to protect them from any surprise attacks.

 

After Sehun was finished casting his blessing upon them, they started to walk and look around.

 

“Okay… since Suho and my boss, Kai is not around… I will be your leader!” Baekhyun volunteered himself.

 

Everyone turned their backs away from him walking away shaking their heads as they head back to the warp area.

 

“I’d rather go home than here with you leading us!” Minzy uttered in a low voice

 

“You’ll get us all killed!” Dara stated with her arms crossed

 

“I heard your duel with Kai ended up with you running away from him… you might run away from us in the heat of the battle.” Chanyeol pointed out.

 

“Guys! Guys! Let’s give him a chance!” Sehun tried to calm everyone down

 

“I think it’s wiser to make Sehun be the leader!” Bom suggested.

 

“Nononononononononononononononononono!!!” Sehun vigorously shook his head showing his hesitation to be the leader.

 

“How about we go with Dara as the leader?” Sehun suggested

 

Dara shook her head to show her disagreement.

 

“Chanyeol then?” Sehun looked pleadingly at the tall guy

 

“No thanks!”

 

“How about Minzy?! She was great during the boss event?!” Sehun pointed out

 

“Ani! Andwae!” Minzy shook her head as well

 

“Bom?” Sehun looked desperately at Bom who was smiling at him

 

“No… I don’t think so!” Bom answered

 

“BAekhyunnie!” Sehun smiled towards Baekhyun’s direction to which Baekhyun clapped his hands happily.

 

“Yes! Yes! Let’s go with Baekhyun!” Baekhyun uttered while holding up his right hand.

 

“Let’s just have a vote then!” Bom suggested to which the others agreed to.

 

“Who votes for SEhun to be the leader?” Bom asked, everyone with the exception of Baekhyun and SEhun raised their hands.

 

“Okay… Baekhyun?”

 

FOOL’S CROWD

 

A numerous amount of Baekhyun phantoms appeared and raised their hands saying…

 

 

“ME!!!!!!!”

 

 

“*Sigh!” Chanyeol gave out a defeated sigh

 

“That’s it… I’m out of here!” Dara uttered as she started walking away.

 

“Suho… why did you put me in this team?!” Bom blew out her frustration.

 

“I’ve had it with you… you’re going down!” Minzy uttered as she let out her dual pistol and pointed it towards Baekhyun giving him her deathly glare.

 

Sehun just looked at Baekhyun’s direction giving him a sympathetic smile and sighed.

 

 

“KKAEBSONGGGGGGG~~~” Baekhyun smiled together with his hat clinging echoing around the place.

 

 

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…

 

 

“I can sizzle like bacon,

I am made with an egg,

I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,

I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,

I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,

What am I?

I am a snake!” Baekhyun jested as he hopped from one foot to the other waving his sceptre around as if rejoicing.

 

 

“Prepare yourselves!” Sehun stepped up and his leadership skills were shown in the face of danger.

 

“Bom… tell us about Serpentines?” Sehun stated as they were all at attention

 

“Serpentines have corrosive skin, their scales have acids in them that can damage your weapon and armor…” Bom started and paused trying to recollect all the information she knows about them.

 

“If you see them open their mouths… close your eyes and mouth… avoid their spit as much as possible, it will blind you! They have venomous fangs so avoid getting bitten! Don’t let them get too close to you because they will wrap themselves around you until you suffocate to death.” Bom continued trying to let the group know all the intel she can tell them about the Serpentine creatures

 

 

“In short… we cannot get close to them! Chanyeol give everything you got into your immaterial shield…” Sehun stated gesturing towards Chanyeol’s direction

 

IMMATERIAL SHIELD

 

“Dara begin to summon your ward… “

 

Dara then knelt on the ground as she began her summoning.

 

“Baekhyun show them what you’ve got… prove them wrong, you are worthy of being a leader” Sehun pointed to his right where Baekhyun was standing with his hands in his pocket.

 

“Now, you’re talking! Assa!” Baekhyun smiled as he pumped his fist in the air

 

“Bom take Minzy with you fly up and scope the area… Minzy… plant your Torres around the perimeter!”

 

Bom took off together with Minzy as Minzy started throwing her little blinking boxes.

 

“Everybody stand by, let’s wait for them to finish!” Sehun said as he looked up watching over Minzy throwing her blinking boxes around.

 

 

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

 

 

“Where are they? It seems like they are everywhere!” Baekhyun stated trying to look around

 

Bom and Minzy came back after planting TORRES…

 

 

“Can we really take them down all?” Bom thought to herself after hearing a deafening hiss around them.

 

“How many?” Sehun asked inquiring about what Bom saw up there with the bird’s eye view

 

Sehun saw Minzy getting all excited and riled up with excitement, which meant that they were in for a big fight.

 

“There’s just too many of them!” Bom exclaimed worriedly after seeing a group of Serpentines marching their way down to where they were.

 

“So what’s the plan?” Chanyeol asked looking at Sehun

 

“No one is to leave this shield…we will hold our ground here!” Sehun stated in a final tone

 

“There are thousands of them marching towards here!” Bom pointed out

 

Minzy was jumping couldn’t hold her excitement and giddiness.

 

Baekhyun was grinning creepily…

 

“This is my type of crowd!” Baekhyun jested

 

“No need to worry… we are more than enough for them!” Sehun tried to reassure everyone

 

“How can we finish the quest if we are just staying here?” Chanyeol asked

 

Bom looked at Sehun’s direction for his answer…

 

Then all of a sudden all the torches lit up slowly unveiling the surrounding Serpentine armies.

 

 

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

 

“Everybody ready!” Sehun smiled as one by one, they all casted their skills…

 

NASA KADILIMAN ANG AKING KALAKASAN…IKAW ANG AKING SANGGALANG… TINATAWAG KO ANG AKING HIRANG…

(My power is in the darkness, you are my ward, I call forth…)

 

DEATH PROPHET!

 

 

SIEGE MODE!

 

 

FOOL’S CROWD

 

 

“Theres something I want to test.. Chanyeol I want you to link every summon we have” Sehun stated looking intensely at the mobs and slowly folding up his sleeves as he laid his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Lets Do This!!” Sehun said as he saw Chanyeol cast his skill

 

LINK!


DIVINE BLESSING!

 

Sehun renewed his blessing towards Chanyeol as he became the link from Sehun to the summons and phantoms. The buffs received by Chanyeol were also transmitted towards the phantoms of Baekhyun and towards the Death Prophet summon.

 

“It worked!” Sehun thought to himself much to his amusement

“Charge!!!” Sehun shouted out loud as he remained behind Chanyeol keeping up his Divine Blessing towards him.


 

The fight began as Bom flew high up to see what was happening…she can see Death Prophet draw its scythe as it summoned…

 

I CALL FORTH THE TAINTED SOULS OF THE 12 KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE!

 

 

 

Bom heard the 12 KNIGHTS roar and sieged TORRES locked up with pointed lasers and ready to fire!

 

 

Baekhyun’s phantoms grinned and appeared in front of the knights matching half the number of the Serpentine army.

 

 

 

“I don’t know how long I can keep this up” Chanyeol flicked his hair a bit worried when he finally felt the multiple attacks received by his shield

 

“Don’t worry I got your back” Sehun tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder to assure him
 

 

Then both armies started charging forward.

 

“I cannot believe it… we are actually matching the serpentine army!” Bom uttered with wide eyes observing the battle up in the air.

 

 

I CALL FORTH ALL YOU FALLEN WARRIORS… ARISE FROM THE DARKNESS…

 

 

With every phantom disappearing 1 serpentine soldier falls and Death Prophet casts raise undead.

 

And with TORRES continuous firing, Serpentine soldiers fall, it seemed like a massacre in the battlefield… the ground was full of Serpentine corpses as the undead continue to arise.

 

With Chanyeol’s LINK, Serpentine soldiers were having a hard time fighting with the group’s summons…

 

“WE have already outnumbered the serpentine army!” Bom stated excitedly clapping her hands in excitement

 

“Just a little more… they are almost wiped out! Prepare for the coming of the Serpentine King” Bom shoute aloud informing the group,

 

“My plan worked, but the army is just too many, it is already taking a toll on Chanyeol…” SEhun thought as he looked to his left where Dara was on all fours… breathing heavily with sweat on her forehead…

 

“These two can no longer keep it up!” Sehun thought to himself referring to Chanyeol and Dara’s state.

 

Suddenly Serpentine elites appeared posing a new threat to the group.

 

“Yes! The elites are out… we are nearing the Serpentine King!” Bom thought with glee but when she looked down, she saw CHanyeol shaking from receiving too much damage from his shield and his LINK skill also absorbs damages from the linked summons and Dara was about to pass out as her summon’s take up the mana and once her mana is depleted it then gets its upkeep from the caster’s hp.

 

Sehun rushed to Dara’s aide catching her fall, supporting her head.

 

Bom then worried over Chanyeol supporting him by draping his arm around her shoulders.

 

Bom saw the elites rampaging, eliminating every summon and destroying TORREs in its path.

 

Death Prophet is slowly fading because of Dara’s depleting mana.

 

Baekhyun started looking serious losing his grinning face, while Minzy was still MInzy… being her weird self, she was seen whining as if throwing a tantrum seeing her toys being destroyed.

 

“I think this is it… I have been waiting for the right time to use this… but with my current level… I am only limited to two summons…” Bom thought to herself as she slowly helped Chanyeol sit on the ground…

 

She grabbed a key and with a pleading tone of voice she cried out…

 

 

 

With the celestial benediction of archangels… I call upon thee the protector of heavens…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MICHAEL

 

 

 

 

 

========END OF CHAPTER TWENTY========

 

 

Hmmm i was thinking about a promise... 

 

 

If i reach 100 subscribers... what would be a good idea to reveal about myself? Hmmmm hohohoho

 

Anyways enjoy the update

 

~