THIRTYNINE- DEMONOLOGIST VS ANGEL PART 2

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-THIRTYNINE-

 

“He has finally reached the PRINCE LEVEL of the DEMON CLASS… he has truly evolved!” Tao exclaimed in utter amazement

 

“What was he before?” Suho asked

 

“Just a normal demon… now he has levelled up into a DEMON PRINCE, one step closer to becoming the DEMON KING!” Tao answered never taking his eyes away from the fight between Bom and Top.

 

“Whoa! That’s amazing!” Sehun uttered

 

“What is amazing is Bom’s skill of POSSESSION! Not one player has attained the LUCIFER POSSESSION… only her… they are a pretty good match! A DEMON and THE DEVIL!” Tao pointed out

 

“She is a DEVIL! LUCIFER!!! Sehun-ah! Exorcise her! I don’t want to see Bom being possessed by such an evil creature!” Xiumin stated starting to panic, which caused CL to roll her eyes upward.

 

 

“Hyung! That’s just a skill!” Sehun stated plainly

 

“Does she live in a corn field?” Baekhyun started with his jokes once again…

 

“NO… why?” Dara answered, she is the only one who tries to ask for the pun of the joke and doesn’t get it.

 

“Cause, I want to stalk her!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!”

 

“Is it not a given that LUCY will win this round? She is LUCIFER in the form of LUCY, while he is just a DEMON… an underling!” CL observed.

 

===

 

Top and Bom were seen charging forward with their respective weapons on hand as they heard it clash together.

 

SSSHINGGGG!!! CLANGGGG!!!

 

Bom tried to grab a hold of Top’s neck to finish the fight quickly, Top’s head suddenly disappeared, catching Bom off guard.

 

Top just smiled at her, as he took this chance to slash Bom using his claws, causing some damage towards her right arm.

 

RIFT

(A Demon’s skill that teleports any part of the caster’s body near a target to render a damage)

 

Bom swung her spear towards Top’s headless body, which also disappeared as Top’s claw appeared at the back of Bom slashing her from behind. And then another claw appeared in front of Bom slashing her chest.

 

 

From the sidelines, the spectators could see Top’s head in a different location, while his arms are at a different place, and the rest of his body was standing in front of Bom, which was very weird to watch, because Bom was fighting a torso, to be exact.

 

 

“You should have told me sooner that you wanted to see me , instead of ripping my favorite dress!” Bom exclaimed swinging her spear once again.

 

 

“Heh! Where is the thrill in that?!” Top stated

 

 

Bom then swung her spear to what was only left of Top’s being, Top’s legs which also disappeared and reappeared behind Bom kicking her from the back, sending her flying to the other side, as Bom used her wings to break the impact of the fall.

 

 

“Such a rough fighter, you are! I like it!” Bom uttered as she wiped and stood up, uttering…

 

 

Bom appeared beside Top once again, ing her spear towards his chest as his chest disappeared but not totally escaping the attack, causing some bleeding on Top’s chest, as Bom’s spear just sliced through air, Top grabbed a hold of Bom’s petite body…

 

 

“I will have my way with you…” Top whispered into her ear as Bom smiled

 

“If you can catch me… teehee… tag… you’re it!” Bom uttered using her elbow to free herself from his grasp

 

Bom spouted some blood as Top ed his claw towards Bom’s stomach which went through it…

 

“Bom-ah!!!” Dara shouted for fear of the worst standing up from the shock of it all

 

Minzy covered in disbelief

 

The rest were left in awe and couldn’t close their mouths for what was happening…

 

Bom smiled much to the confusion brought to Top…

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then after awhile… Bom bursted into a thousand flying bats…

 

 

(VAIN- a  passive skill of Lucy that creates an illusion of herself and allows her to become a bat once she receives a damage)

 

====

 

WHOA! THAT IS SOME AWESOME SKILL!!!

 

 

SHE CAN TRANSFORM INTO A BAT?

 

 

 

“That is what you call a bat replacement skill-VAIN... once the caster receives a damage, she can replace herself that of a bat and never receive any damage from any attack!” Dara explained while looking at the fight closely

 

 

======

 

 

Top was seen attacking once again and Bom just transformed into a bat...

 

 

Bom then renewed her attack with her spear as she continuously tried to land a solid hit towards Top, wherein Bom's spear just goes through his body.

 

 

Bom was not successful in landing an attack towards Top since her spear just goes through Top's body... she was thinking that Top was a great illusionist at that.

 

 

“You are starting to irritate me!” Bom uttered with a determined stare

 

 

“And you woman are trying my patience!” Top answered back gritting his teeth

 

 

His defensive skill is unlike my VAIN... his, must be an illusion of some sort... mine just replaces my presence with that of a bat... how can I defeat someone who cannot be hit?!” Bom thought to herself as she was slowly walking in circles trying to vent off her frustration to think straight.

 

 

Her defense mechanism is unlike my INKORPOREAL... mine immaterializes the part of my body that receives the attack while hers replaces herself with a bat! How can I fight her in this state?” Top thought to himself while wearing that grin on his face.

 

 

Bom then attacked with her spear as she continuously pierce through Top's body as Top tried to claw at Bon who continuously just transforms into a bat. It was a cycle that was beginning to be a bit tiring and boring... Bom attacks, it just goes through him... Top attacks, Bom just transforms into a bat.

 

 

It's pretty tiresome fighting an enemy I cannot hit!” Bom thought to herself regaining her fighting stance.

 

 

I should find a way to actually hit her!” Top also thought to himself as he just stood in the middle of the arena staring at Bom's still state.

 

 

“Let's end this once and for all demon!!!” Bom shouted as she charged with her spear...

 

 

She was running towards Top's direction when midway she stopped and uttered...

 

 

DIRECTIO

 

(a Lucy skill that attacks from four directions- front, back, left and right; with 100% accuracy in exchange for defense, which leaves the caster vulnerable while using the skill)

===o=====o======o

 

HE IS DONE FOR!!!
 
 
THAT SKILL ATTACKS IN ALL DIRECTIONS!!!
 
 
THAT IS HARD TO DODGE OR EVEN BLOCK!!!
 
 
"Yay!!! Our Bommie wins!!!" Baekhyun cheered with his fist up in the air
 
o=======ooooo========
 
Bom was seen appearing in front, at the back and both sides of Top, all charging towards him, with their spear pointing towards him

 

YOU WILL NEVER HIT ME!!!” Top shouted opening up his arms wide while smiling

 

 

Then the moment Bom was near Top, all the images merged into one as the spear pierced through Top taking Bom along with it as she, too, went through Top's body... she looked around trying to search for where Top really was or where he teleported to... because it was impossible that this was just an illusion...

 

 

“Told you...” Top mouthed the words as he watched Bom go through his body

 

 

 

Why can't I hear him? Before I pierced through, I can hear his voice clearly... but now... nothing... it's as if he is not here!” Bom thought with a confused look on her face going through Top's body.

 

 

Bom went through Top and was left defenseless and confused

 

 

Oh no... I am done for... my back is completely open to any attack!” Bom thought to herself

 

 

Bom saw Top just smiling at her,

 

 

 

What is he waiting for? I am open for a counterattack, why isn't he doing anything?!”

 

 

o========o========o

 

DID HE JUST DODGED IT?

 

 

UH-OH... THE TABLES HAVE TURNED, THAT SKILL LEAVES HER COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS!!!

 

 

 

SUCH A RECKLESS MOVE!!!

 

 

 

MAYBE SHE IS THAT DESPERATE!!!

 

 

O========O=======O

 

 

Or is it that... he cannot do anything?”

 

 

Bom used her left hand to break her fall and flipped herself back never taking her eyes away from Top...

 

 

I see... so that's your secret!” Bom thought to herself as she smiled back

 

 

I cannot keep on doing this!!! Or else, I will be found out!!!” Top thought as he turned around to face Bom who was smiling at him,

 

 

Too late... I already know!” Bom thought to herself as she stated...

 

 

“Let me put this theory to the test!!!”

 

o========o========o

 

ANOTHER ATTACK FROM HER?!

 

 

 

SHE JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP!!!

 

 

 

A DEVIL IS A DEVIL!!!

 

o=========o=======o

 

 

“It's pointless!” Top stated opening his arms once again, welcoming any attack that Bom will try to throw at him...

 

 

“We'll see!!!” Bom answered

 

 

Top smiled arrogantly but it slowly faded when he saw what she did...

 

 

Bom threw her spear towards Top, as it went through him...

 

 

Just as I thought!”

 

 

 

She's got me!”

 

 

Top's smile fades and he became serious, Bom appeared in front of him just the moment the spear went through him, she then threw a punch towards Top's face which sent him flying to the other side of the arena.

 

 

Top immediately stood up losing his composure as he wiped off the blood off of the side of his mouth...

 

 

“How humiliating!!! You just exposed one of my secrets, to every player in this arena!!!” Top shouted aloud catching his other member's attention.

 

 

“Don't you just love me for it?!” Bom taunted back with her arms stretched to the side

 

 

“It has been a year since I last received a damage... and that was from GD... I applaud you for it!” Top uttered

 

 

o=======o========o

 

 

“...” Seungri stared at what just happened

 

 

“That woman...” Daesung trailed as he tried to concentrate on his fighting

 

 

 

Taeyang just clapped his hands in admiration

 

 

 

“Hohohohoho” GD uttered as he smiled back at Chen who was salivating from anticipation of their fight.

 

o=======o==========o

 Your skill... what is that called?” Bom asked as she walked towards Top

 

 

INKORPOREAL” Top answered plainly in a deep voice massaging his cheek where he was hit

 

 

“Such a good skill... if your opponent does not learn of its weakness... hahahahahaha!!!” Bom laughed as it echoed through the arena

 

 

“Tsch!” Top just tried to laugh it off

 

 

 

“That skill of yours is not an illusion... that was where I was wrong... I assumed it was an illusion skill... I was carelessly attacking you when I should have just observed it calmly... heh!!! You do not teleport and you are not an illusion... you were just there all along... you just immaterialized... and that skill has a weakness...” Bom paused savoring her newfound discovery walking around

 

 

 

“You cannot move... you are left completely like a statue... as long as something is going or passing through that delectable body of yours... you are rendered helpless... teehee... I find that very arousing...and when you do materialize... there is what you call in-game... a cool down for your specific skill... and in that moment... you are left to your own physical unworthiness!!! AHAHAHAHAHA !!!” Bom tilted her head back to let out a laugh that thundered around the arena.

 

 

“Now, let's play!!!” Bom stated as her hand passed through Top and once he materializes, Bom then began to slash Top which she was successful in doing dealing damage to him.

 

 

Top still used his RIFT to deflect some of Bom's attacks but he was beginning to receive damage and it was slowly weakening him... Bom in her Lucy form has immense speed and strength, she can even use her bare hands to fight off any enemy, she just prefers to use her spear to add more extreme damage and lasting effect on opponents.

 

 

Her spear once it hits a target successfully deals a damage and has an effect of slowly draining HP.

 

 

“I won't allow any woman to defeat me!!” Top stated as he stomped his feet on the ground

 

 

He then used his claw to take a swing at her, and just as he expected it, Bom transformed into bats... but now he was prepared... he then casted...

 

 

INSIDIAE 

(a skill of a demon that traps a target in an invisible cage, once target is inside, he/she cannot deal any physical damage to the caster)

 

He casted his skill behind him where Bom usually teleports herself after her bat replacement skill.

 

 

“Caught you, my little devil!” Top stated with a deep voice looking at Bom's captured form 

 

 

 

“Just when I was starting to have fun...awwwww” Bom pouted

 

 

“What was it you were saying... if I catch you, you will be mine... right?” Top jeered looking at Bom with lust in his eyes

 

 

Bom stared back never wavering with his intense stare... Top stared back.

 

 

"That was such a fun fight... I wanted more, why did you have to put me in a cage?" Bom asked holding onto one of the bars preventing her from reaching out to touch Top

 

 

"Because you might transform into a bat once again, I HATE BATS!" Top uttered lowering his head to match it with Bom's as they meet their eyes...

 

 

"I wanted to play more..." Bom whined

 

 

"This is the only way I can defeat you, putting you in a cage preventing you from dealing some damage to me while I deal damage to you... mian... I have to finish you here..." Top gave a worried smile

 

"Fine... I accept defeat, I will be your queen then...I am yours, take me now!" Bom uttered as she inched forward as Top neared the cage...

 

 

"I will have you when the fight is over... my queen." Top stated in a hushed tone

 

"One last kiss from me to you then." Bom stated in a pleading tone.

 

Top smiled as he gave in and leaned down to kiss Bom...

 

 

:*

 

 

*kiss

 

 

It was short but sweet, as Bom whispered in his ear while tiptoeing...

 

 

"You fell for it... I am such a tease... teehee" Bom giggled

 

 

"What did you do to me?!" Top stepped back clutching his chest, finding it hard to breathe

 

 

"KISS OF DEATH.."  Bom let out a thunderous laugh as Top knelt on the ground with his veins showing on his face...

 

 

"Never, ever kiss the Devil..." 

 

 (*Kiss of Death- A skill that paralyzes the target and transfers the remaining hp of the target to the caster, with the condition that the caster needs to do the actual deed of the kiss to the target)

 

 

Bom stated as she grabbed her spear to pierce Top in the chest which immaterialized and then she retreated her spear and slashed off Top's head that rolled on the arena.

 

 

"Omo!!! What happened?! Did someone kiss me?!" Bom finally went back to her old self as Lucy's Possession was gone. 

======*=======

 

A lengthy chapter for our dear readers...

 

 

 

Hehehehehe... just finished their fight...

 

 

 

Top's powers are loosely based on Madara from NARUTO, so yoy will find similarities here and there ^^

 

 

 

 

 

I missed you guys... i miss reading lengthy comments and reactions... kyaaaaaa...

 

 

We are off to write the next chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Show some love

 

 

Comment down  below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~