NINETEEN- WARRING DUNGEON PART 1

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

 

-NINETEEN-

 

Before the sun rose, the group readied themselves to enter the dungeon. Bom used her new PARASOL to open up the gates.

 

Once inside, that’s when they realized what they entered.

 

 

DUNGEON: THE WARRING DUNGEON

DUNGEON BOSS: KOBOLD BOSS AND SERPENTINE KING

MINIONS: KOBOLD RACE AND SERPENT RACE

LOOT: RACIAL BUFFS

 

 

 The twelve of them were faced with 2 roads in their path.

 

“This is the warring states of the PRIDE!” Bom stated.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Chanyeol asked

 

“It’s two races fighting for superiority and governance over this dungeon.” Bom replied.

 

“This is usually a Guild Quest, and a guild chooses which side to take… either the Kobolds or the Serpentine race, each race offers a different type of buff. So if the guild defeats the serpentine king it gets the kobold buff and vice versa.” Bom explained.

 

“What kinds of buff are there?” Minzy asked

 

“You can get the services of the race you manage to help win… so if we defeat the Kobolds for example, we get the services of the serpentine race…they will be our npc aide” Bom answered.

 

“So, we can do whatever we want with them? Like use them as a transport?” Kai asked

 

“Can I cuddle them?” Minzy stated imagining it already

 

“No… they can only help us in a fight and follow us wherever we go” Bom replied

 

“How long do they last?” CL asked

 

“They will be with the guild until they are killed.” Bom answered simply.

 

“So let’s split into two groups then?” Suho suggested

 

“Do we really need to split into two groups?” Sehun asked in a serious tone.

 

“Yeah… cause I haven’t seen a guild that has two racial buffs before… I only see one!” Chanyeol uttered

 

“Are you sure this is possible?” Kai asked looking at Suho for confirmation

 

“Well technically the description says if you kill for example the Kobold Boss you get the Serpentine racial buffs, there are no restrictions saying you can only choose which side to take… the guilds only tend to choose to help one race to win because that is all that they can manage to defeat.” Bom explained.

 

“Well then let’s find out!” Suho uttered

 

 

“Why do we need to separate into two when other guilds just choose one barely making it out of the dungeon?” Baekhyun wondered

 

“Do not forget… that some of us can wipe out an entire guild… how much more when we are combined… I guess it’s suffice to say that we can hold our own and wipe out an two races at the same time…” Suho paused looking at each and everyone of them and then continued…

 

“That is why… Tao… you are coming with me.” Suho smiled cheekily as the others rolled their eyes upward.

 

“Sehun, Chanyeol, Minzy, Dara, Baekhyun and Bom… you go that way leading to the SERPENTINE KINGDOM… we’ll go this way to the KOBOLD TRIBE” Suho stated as the group went their separate ways.

 

“See you in a bit boss!” Baekhyun waved towards Kai as he saw them warp towards the Kobold Tribe.

 

O=========o==========o

 

 

As soon as Suho’s group which is composed of: Suho, CL, Xiumin, DO, Tao and Kai set foot on the forest where the Kobold Tribe resides, DO disappeared into the foggy forest leaving an echo of his skill

 

VANISH

(a skill of an assassin that camouflages him to his surroundings)

 

Kai led the group while searching if there were any underlying traps within their path.

 

He is followed by CL and Xiumin who were noisily arguing who will get the most kills this time.

 

Suho decided to walk beside his caravan to look around the forest.

 

While Tao was casually walking behind the caravan.

 

They were immediately welcomed by an army of Kobold warriors who were huge and heavily armored with rabies enchanted weapons.

 

 

 

Kai continued to search the perimeter for traps, because Kobolds are expert hunters.

 

DO remains within the mist searching for the Kobold Boss as the rest were readying themselves for an epic fight.

 

CL then charged forward without hesitation, Xiumin saw this and grinned while saying…

 

 

“That’s my girl!” as he followed suit and began to attack CL taking the right and Xiumin taking the left side.

 

Kai was seen charging forward, with his evasive skills he managed to dodge and deflect the Kobold warriors attacks and hit them in their vital spots rendering them immobile for a couple of seconds giving him time to move around the map searching and disabling traps.

 

“Yah guys! Watch out for traps… Kobolds are known to be adept in planting traps with rabies in them… they will render you unable to move once you are caught in one of them!” Kai warned as he continued to search the area for more hidden traps, he has already to managed to disable a number of it.

 

Upon learning that the weapons are inflicted with rabies, Suho was inside his caravan mixing an antidote if and when one of s are inflicted with it.

 

All of a sudden, behind the caravan… an army of Kobold warriors appeared burrowed in the ground.

 

THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE

 

With the statue’s continuous attack, the ground was shaking causing the caravan to shake as well, giving Suho a hard time to mix and prepare the antidote.

 

“Tao! It’s giving me a hard time!” Suho complained.

 

“Fine then! Come out and see for yourself which of us is having a hard time!” Tao shouted back as Kobold warriors jumping from trees trying to reach and attack the caravan.

 

Suho peeked angrily from the caravan window and saw the statue creating an umbrella-like defense deflecting the incoming attacks from all side of the caravan.

 

“It’s raining Kobolds out here!” Tao uttered

 

Suho calms down and retreated his head back inside while saying

 

“*Sigh… good thing it’s peaceful in here” Suho stated as he continued to create the antidote.

 

As Kai broaden his perimeter detection, he saw a couple of traps near CL’s path.

 

“CL! 9… 12 and 3’o clock!” Kai shouted referring to the traps hidden under the ground

 

 

“Got it!” CL nodded

 

“Don’t move I’m on my way!” Kai said

 

WHIRLWIND AXE

(waving the JUGERNAUT’S axe dealing damage surrounding her)

 

CL stood still and planted her feet on the ground swinging her axe wiping the mobs surrounding her, then after a while… an elite army of Kobold captains appeared heading towards her direction.

 

Xiumin saw the Kobold captains making its way towards CL who was unable to move because of the traps surrounding her.

 

She’s in danger! Kai where are you!?” Xiumin thought to himself as his eyes searched for Kai who was also being surrounded by another group of Kobold Captains.

 

I need to get to her fast!” Xiumin thought as he saw CL desperately spamming all her AOE (area of effect) skills to keep the mob away from her.

 

 

SHOCKWAVE

(a skill that pushes a mob away from the caster)

 

 

GROUNDBREAK

(requires the caster to the axe on the ground causing it to break and deal some damage to surrounding mobs)

 

WHIRLWIND AXE

 

One attack from the KOBOLD CAPTAIN got through her defense causing her to lose her footing making her step on one of the traps in the ground, causing her to be immobilized and weakened due to the rabies enchantment.

(effect of RABIES: weakness, blind and deteriorating hp)

 

Damn! I was careless!” CL thought to herself, as her attacks begin to falter and miss and she is slowly feeling her HP being drained because of the effect of the rabies enchantment

 

Sh*t! This is not happening!” Xiumin thought to himself as he casted his

 

RED AURA

(immense speed and dodge and strength but receives 50% more damage from incoming attacks)

 

 

CL was already resigned that she was going to die being mobbed by the Kobold Captains…

 

“I guess I won’t be playing for 24 hours then” CL uttered as she was slowly falling down to the ground.

 

From the corner of her eye, she saw Xiumin speeding his way towards her as he appeared behind her, catching her fall and carried her on his back as they tried to make their way back to the caravan, receiving damages in the process.

 

“What are you doing? Are you trying to get yourself killed?” CL stated in a weak voice as Xiumin tried to fight while carrying CL on his back.

 

“Don’t you like it? At least we will have time to meet each other in the real world.” Xiumin raised his brow as he tried to catch his breath renewing his attack on the mobs in their way.

 

“Are you asking me out on a date?” CL asked as they finally reached the foot of the caravan with her vision getting a bit blurred.

 

“See you!” Xiumin smiled as CL smiled back.

 

“I hate to burst your bubble… but there will be no dates happening today.” Suho smiled as she patted CL’s shoulder handing her a vial with the antidote and handed Xiumin a vial to restore his health.

 

Kai was able to free himself from the mob of Kobold Captain and was successful in disabling the remaining traps around the area.

 

“DO… where are you… I hope you found what you were looking for!” Suho thought to himself as he looked everywhere for any signs of him, thinking of a strategy on how to fight them off.

 

“Prepare yourselves… we’re going all out!” Suho ordered.

 

“What about the caravan?”  CL pointed out

 

“We still have time, before the Kobold warriors respawn… we all fight!” Suho stated meaning that he is going to include himself to fight.

 

“What about DO? Where is he?” Xiumin asked looking around them

 

“Let’s just have faith in him!” Suho answered plainly.

 

The group managed to defeat the Kobold Captains as the Kobold Boss appeared in front of them, in all its towering glory.

 

 

 

CL and Xiumin went their own way attacking from the sides, as Kai and Suho took turns attacking in front, while Tao managed to also deal some damage with his staff.

 

CL and Xiumin were attacking the boss simultaneously as Kai attacks its vital spot.

 

“How long do we need to do this?!” Xiumin uttered as he continuously attacked the boss.

 

“We just need to decrease its life by a half and bring it into its berserk mode… it will then be vulnerable to deadly blows!” Suho informed as he also fought with the boss.

 

They continuously attack and deflect the boss, but with nonstop attacks, everyone was losing strength and stamina…

 

“This is it… this is my final blow… after this, I am done!” Tao uttered

 

“Where the hell is that CREEPY DO?!” CL gritted her teeth as she struggled to stand

 

“He hasn’t done anything the moment we set foot in this forest!” Xiumin complained as he was out of breath

 

As the boss’ life was nearing its 50% capacity, it went into its berserk mode dealing its

 

QUAKE STRIKE

(a strike to the ground dealing an aoe damage to its surroundings)

 

MANTRA!

 

The ultimate defense of Tao was able to deflect the strike of the Kobold Boss as Kai took this as a chance to render an attack on its vital spot rendering the boss stunned… they heard an echo around them.

 

LIGHTNING STEP

 

Then all of a sudden they can see DO appearing from behind the Kobold Boss with his scythe in hand and his signature creepy eyes…

 

 

GUILLOTINE!

 

 

==========END OF CHAPTER NINETEEN==========

 

i am speechless...

 

 

 

i am drained... just discussing the scenes with my huby uzzzzzzaaaaahhhhh....

 

 

 

 

show some love... comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~