SEVEN- DUNGEON BOSS 1

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-SEVEN-

 

 

Super Junior Guild- is one of the elite and pioneer guilds in the game, they have the reputation of HITTERS AND DEFLECTERS… since all are men, strength-type players… they have no female members and no Int-type players (meaning they don’t have any members from the magic class). They are a powerful guild to be reckoned with.

 

Suho managed to recruit SUJU Guild into joining him on his quest for the DRAGON CLAW to which Sehun approved of, feeling abit at ease with the number the party had.

 

So the following morning, just before the sun was about to rise, everyone gathered around town by the fountain…

 

All 22 of them gathered around the fountain, looking into each other’s eyes as if gauging each other’s capabilities.

 

Suho, Chanyeol, CL, Dara, Bom, Xiumin, Sehun

Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Hankyung, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Henry, Zhoumi, Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kibum.

 

Bom reached out her key and summoned the gate to which dungeon they were about to undertake.

 

Dara’s eyes widened as she saw the emblem of the dungeon which taken her aback, she tried to speak but everyone was already warping one by one.

 

It is a dungeon Bom opened to which will lead them to the entrance to ISLA MISTERIOSA.

 

 

As the group entered the dungeon…

 

 

“WE shouldn’t have come here.” Dara said in a low voice

 

They heard a raspy voice echoing around them saying…

 

“WELCOME TO MY PARADISE.”

 

 

DUNGEON: CEMETERY

DUNGEON BOSS: DEATH PROPHET

(JUST FOR REFERENCE, I posted KROBELUS, the death prophet, from DOTA)

MINIONS: SKELETONS, ZOMBIES, WAILING GHOSTS, KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

LOOT: BURNING MECHANICAL HEART, 50BILLION COINS, IMMATERIAL SHIELD

 

The dungeon is known to be the most ferocious and scariest dungeon of them all, no one has cleared that dungeon before, because no one dared to enter the said dungeon. It was named as such, because once you enter you’re considered dead already.

 

The CEMETERY wasn’t a maze type of dungeon where you go in different directions… once you enter the dungeon you are already met with the dungeon boss.

 

Little did they know that the moment they entered the dungeon, they were already cursed.

 

“Piece of advice… don’t make any unnecessary movements, unless you wanna die quickly.” Dara uttered in an eerily low voice

 

But no one heeded her advice… CL and Xiumin were hungry for action. CL acted on her own wanting to prove something while Xiumin couldn’t fight the urge to attack.

 

“You two! Don’t even think about moving one step further away from this caravan!” Suho ordered in a strict tone noticing the fighting aura burning around the two.

 

“Tsk! Who cares!” Xiumin uttered as he took out his sword and axe (invisible and invincible) and side glanced CL who was standing in front of the caravan with her arms resting on her giant axe, as if challenging her… taunting her.

 

“How dare you?! You don’t do that to me!” CL exclaimed gritting her teeth angered by Xiumin’s challenge as she took off swinging her axe.

 

Xiumin headed to the right as CL went to the left attacking every minion in their path without taking their eyes away from each other as if counting each other’s kills in their mind, making sure none of them cheat their way out of their unspoken bet.

 

“What will I do with those two?!” Suho uttered in a defeated sigh as he turned his attention to the leader of Super Junior nodding his head saying,

 

“Do your worst!” and with those words Leeteuk  and the rest of the members charged head on hacking and slashing the minions in their path.

 

Left behind by the caravan was Suho, Bom, Dara, Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

“What’s the fuss all about? They are just minions… they can even be defeated by just one-hit!” Bom exclaimed with her arms crossed in front of her.

 

“This KULAM has a very grievous effect… it weakens, silences and blinds you depending on your life force.”  Dara answered which surprised everyone, because she rarely talks and shows any interest, but here she is, explaining what was going on.

 

(KULAM- tagalog word, curse…)

 

 

“What do you mean?” Bom asked with her brows furrowed.

 

“The moment we entered the dungeon, it has already started absorbing our life force… didn’t you notice, the number of mobs that spawned awhile ago? It was the same number as how many we are… if you kill one… two will arise and it will keep on going until your life force is depleted… which renders you dead, actually.” Dara explained with a plain voice as if there was no danger in what she was saying.

 

“You’re powerful enough to defeat them, why not do something about it?” Bom exclaimed looking at Dara’s direction as if challenging her.

 

“This place negates my power because they have no life force… the DEATH PROPHET and I are of both dark properties, I am of demonic class and he is an undead class. He can do me no harm and I can do nothing to him as well, my powers are useless here and his powers have no effect on me!” Dara explained.

 

“I guess we are safe… since we are not fighting, our life force are not affected” Bom uttered shrugging her shoulders

 

“Check out your hp/life gauge.” Dara suggested as Bom opened his personal statistics,

 

Bom was shocked to see that her life force is down to 90% of its full amount.

 

“Now check on Xiumins’s and CL’s hp gauge” Dara uttered as everyone did; Suho, Chanyeol and even Sehun opened up their partylist,

 

Bom checked it on her partylist and she saw that the two are now down to 60% of their life force.

 

O=======o=======o

 

Meanwhile, SUJU members were struggling…their weapons seemed to be heavier and they are all out of breath.

 

The beginning of the fight was a piece of cake for the guild members, but as time passes by, the members noticed that they were all finding it hard to move, they were all out of breath and their stamina was depleting, even their damage has weakened.

 

“This is suicide! Kangin, Heechul casualty count!” Leeteuk, the Captain of SUJU GUILD, ordered his two vice captains to check on their other members.

 

“Everyone is at their limits!” Kangin uttered in shock after checking out their guild list.

 

“Donghae, down… Siwon, Yesung… down… Shindong down… Eunhyuk down… Sungmin down, Zhoumi… Henry… down…Kyuhyun, Ryeowook down, Kibum, Hankyung down! We are the only ones left in our guild!” Heechul exclaimed in horror

 

O======oo======o

 

“How are you doing Chanyeol?” Suho asked after hearing Dara’s explanation of what was going on,

 

 

“I am not sure, but I don’t feel anything.” Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders as he tried to flex and stretch his neck and arms.

 

“How come?” Bom was puzzled, because she was receiving damages, while Chanyeol seemed to be alright.

 

“Knights are known for their regenerating skills… so 1 blow=1hp regeneration, that’s why we tank monsters!” Chanyeol replied proudly.

 

Bom sees the 3 remaining members of SUJU struggling, while Dara saw CL barely swinging her axe as Xiumin was seen breathing harder but still in his berserk mode.

 

“Ready up your MANA SHIELD… and guard everyone as long as you can.”  Sehun finally spoke,

 

Sehun was seen slowly making path towards the Death Prophet. He was emitting an aura of light while blessing himself with buffs preparing his armaments of DIVINE SHIELD AND DIVINE GAUNTLETS.

 

(BASED on FLYFF'S Billposter JOB CLASS, for reference)

 

IN DARKNESS THERE SHALL BE LIGHT…CASTIGATE ALL EVIL…

 

DIVINE PUNISHMENT!

 

A light shone out of him and went into the ground creeping under it targeting all low level minions in his path as they were all slowly being petrified.

 

As he reached the sanctuary of the dungeon boss.

 

 

The DEATH PROPHET summoned out loud…

 

 

“I call forth the tainted souls of the 12 KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE!”

 

 

Then came swooshing around the dungeon are the 12 spirits of the knights riding on their night mares emitting an ominous aura, wielding poisonous weapons which can slowly drain a player’s life force with excruciating pain.

 

 

“This is a handful.” Sehun smirked looking at DEATH PROPHET as if to challenge him and asking the dungeon boss to watch him.

 

All of  a sudden all the knights charged towards Sehun crowding over him as he instantly casted his DIVINE PROTECTION which instantly blocks any malicious attacks against the caster for 10 seconds.

 

Within those 10 seconds, the knights relentlessly attacked Sehun as he rebuffed himself with offensive type skills casting his DIVINE BLESSING, turning him from a defensive type bishop to an offensive type bishop.

 

3

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

Suddenly a blinding light burst in the middle of the clash, and there stood at the center… Sehun… armed with a BLINDING LIGHT SHIELD and FIERY GAUNTLETS , he slowly opened his eyes as he uttered in a low voice,

 

 

“Who’s first!?”

 

 

 

O============== END OF CHAPTER SEVEN================o

 

 

sorry i took a long time updating...

 

 

 

 

i discussed the fight scenes with my husband and this is what we have come up with..

 

 

 

looking forward to your reactions on this one...

 

 

will try to post the next chapter as soon as i finalize the draft ^^

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~

•○○○••••○○○○○○•

 

I passed the author-ship to lostschoolboy

 

Hope you give this lots of love and support...

 

xianeryver :)