2NEXO THE JOURNEY: EPILOGUE

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

2NEXO THE JOURNEY: EPILOGUE


 

LUHAN: BAM!!! Now it’s all up to you guys! The bug is contained!


 

RETRIBUTION!!!

 

Chanyeol’s final passive skill activated at the right time when the dragon’s armor and shield were already broken giving out all the damage he got and converting it into the strength of his attack.

 

The dragon’s remaining life was not enough to receive the full blow of the attack, after a little while, DEATH himself appeared and claimed the soul of the dragon.

 

Chanyeol was breathing hard as he knelt on the ground still alive!

 

“He did it!” Suho uttered in a small voice as if he could not believe everything that was happening in front of him, they have defeated the dragon!

 

“You giant you!!! You did it!!! You rascal you!!!” Chen uttered as he jumped at the back of CHanyeol’s tired state.

 

The moment the dragon’s remains were collected by Death, everyone shouted for joy and excitement and victory was in the air. Cheers and shouts were to be heard.


 

WHOOOOOOO!!!

 

YESSSSS!!!

KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

 

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

 

RAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!!!

 

HOO-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!



 

CL was wiping the tears from her eyes after reminiscing the first day of this wild journey she joined. She remembered her selfish goals of wanting the last hit to prove herself strong, she remembered meeting the guild members one by one and how the bond grew and develop. Most especially, the special relationship, she is already starting to acknowledge, with Xiumin, the aggressive BERSERKER.

 

Xiumin noticed CL’s head was hanging low, so he approached her carefully as she lightly patted her back,

 

“Congratulations, you did it!” Xiumin smiled as he looked at CL who was a bit surprised as she quickly wiped the tears flowing from her eyes.

 

“No…” CL looked up as she brushed Xiumin’s hand away from her back and held it firmly with hers,

 

“WE… all of us… we did it!”

 

She then smiled and inched her way closer to Xiumin and gave him a hug, much to the surprise of the BERSERKER who was now turning red.

 

Before CL lets go of her hold on Xiumin she whispered ever so sweetly in his ear,

 

“Dairy King, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM, my treat.”

 

At that statement, Xiumin realized what CL was saying to him… he was going to have a date with her… and out of happines, he jumped for joy and punched his fist in the air while shouting out loud…


 

YAHOOOOOOO!!! EVERYONE! DAIRY KING, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM!!! MY TREAT!!!

 

CL rolled her eyes as Xiumin once again missed her point… she wanted to spend that day alone with him, but since it was already out there, she couldn’t hide her embarrassment as he kicked Xiumin sending him flying off to the other side.


 

YAHOOOOOOO!!! EVERYONE! DAIRY KING, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM!!! MY TREAT!!!

 

Tao smirked at the invitation as he walks over DO who was just standing still looking far away, as if thinking hardly of something,

 

“You know what? I love banana split.”

 

DO looked at the tall guy standing beside him as he placed his hands in his pocket and cleared his throat,

 

“I’ll have the strawberry.” DO smirked as Tao smiled back at him, a peaceful truce from the 1KPK AND the PKK.


 

YAHOOOOOOO!!! EVERYONE! DAIRY KING, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM!!! MY TREAT!!!


 

Lay was completely ignoring the invitation as he busied himself asking everyone what they got as a loot from the drop of the dragon, he would jumpt from one member to another asking,

 

“What did you get? Is that a legendary weapon? Can we trade? Oh wow! An ultimate weapon, mind if I have it?”

 

“Yah! YAh! Whoever has the dragon scale, give it to me!!! That is the reason we have this quest in the first place!” Suho stated as he looked over the shoulder of Lay who was busy checking out the other loots they got.


 

YAHOOOOOOO!!! EVERYONE! DAIRY KING, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM!!! MY TREAT!!!

 

Kai released a huge sigh of relief as he lied down on the ground with his eyes closed,

 

“Finally, I can sleep for a whole week… I don’t even think a week will do, maybe two or three weeks is enough to recuperate! I have done so much in just one month or so…” Kai uttered as he covered his eyes with his forearm, shielding it from the bright light from the sun.

 

“Just keep winning, winning, winning… just keep winning, winning, winning!!!” Baekyun uttered as he ran around circling Kai,

 

“Yah! Stop that will you!? You are annoying!” KAi grunted as he threw BAekhyun a piece of stone

 

“Boss! Can we have ice cream together with them?” BAekhyun asked eagerly waiting for Kai to answer

 

“Uh-huh… whatever… as long as I get to order a chicken-flavored ice cream!” Kai stated with a smirk as BAekhyun stopped himself from vomitting from the thought of a chicken-flavored ice cream, blech!


 

YAHOOOOOOO!!! EVERYONE! DAIRY KING, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM!!! MY TREAT!!!

 

Chen was still standing in the middle of the field, enjoying as if savouring the moment of victory.

 

“I can still feel the rush! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!” Chen stated with his arms outstretched, with his look of being deranged, salivating once again.

 

Here comes Dara huffing and puffing, rolling her sleeves, getting ready to give Chen a beating.

 

PAK!!!!!!!

 

“Stop laughing, you crazy, stupid Butcher! They are going out for ice cream, are you coming or not?” Dara grunted as she tried to calm herself

 

“Huh? Are you asking me out for a date?” Chen slurred his words, still feeling dizzy from the effect of Dara’s powerful punch.

 

“Xiumin invited everyone for some ice cream, I am just tagging along to see the others in person.” Dara explained herself while clearing

 

Chen smiled widely as he saw Dara side glancing him, then with a big wide, teasing smile on his face,

“Excuses… admit it! You just want to go out with me!” Chen teased while wiggling his eyebrows nudging Dara slightly,

 

“Wanna die?!” Dara uttered as he sent Chen flying to oblivion.


 

YAHOOOOOOO!!! EVERYONE! DAIRY KING, SM WEST EDSA, 8PM!!!

MY TREAT!!!

 

Bom saw Chanyeol who has already recovered thanks to Sehun’s healing, she decided to approach him shyly.

 

“Hyung… I know… you have been obvious since day 1… I only did it to see if you would get jealous or anything… but… you were tough to crack just as your shield…” Sehun paused as he saw Bom approaching them, he smiled and patted Chanyeol’s shoulder for some encouragement,

 

“Here she comes… enjoy! I want some bubble tea flavored ice cream!” Sehun added as he walked away and smiled at the approaching Bom.

 

Chanyeol stood straight and tried to remain calm, as he looked at how vast and huge the field was, as the wind hit his face, ater a moment, he felt that Bom was already standing beside him looking afar as well, with her hands behind her back.

 

“Um… you were great out there… you did it!” Bom shyly stated as she tucked a loose hair behind her ear.

 

“Y-yah… w-we all did it!” Chanyeol answered shyly rubbing the back of his neck, trying to steal a glance

 

“I-I...l-love… vanilla…” Bom blurted out all of a sudden as she looked at Chanyeol’s towering frame

 

“R-really?! I love vanilla too!” Chanyeol smiled widely with his eyes sparkling with delight

 

“So… are you coming?” both of them asked at the same time, and both of them nodded at the same time.

 

Meanwhile, in the real world, Luhan was celebrating all by himself as he excitedly messaged Kris…

 

LUHAN: Style… log in using your own computer.

 

Kris saw a message in front of him, as he was still wearing his head gear, he was confused, but he did what he was told to do.

 

He removed his headgear and immediately ran towards his computer to log in his account, and as his account entered the game, he saw that everything was different, everything looked clear and perfect, and he can see Minzy?

 

He saw Minzy running towards him, and it seems like he was looking down on her… he saw Minzy get on her Mechanical armor to just be able to reach him… he was still confused, he can hear Minzy talk…

 

“Oppa?! Can you hear me?” Minzy’s voice echoed throughout the room as Kris grabbed a hold of his mic and uttered,

 

“WTF?! Minzy? You can hear me now?”

 

“OPPA?!?!?!?! It is you!!!” Minzy uttered hugging him tightly

 

“Y-yeah…” Kris answered unsurely as he tried to stand up with the help of Minzy.

 

“Oppa, where are you? You have been gone for such a long time… why didn’t you even call me?” Minzy asked in a worried tone.

 

“Mom and dad told me to give you some space, to let you focus on your studies first…” Kris stated as he looked intently at Minzy’s worried face

 

“I thought you already quit playing… after you entered that portal, you never came back, not even a call, a text or a visit at home… you have been gone for two months… after you went missing for a month, I found this group and joined them and asked for help!” Minzy uttered while wiping her tears away holding onto Kris as if he was already standing in front of her.

 

“I’m so sorry Minkki-ah… I am so sorry… I don’t know, it was also the same time I got a job and got busy with work, and that ty upgrade this shady person gave me, tsk! So overwhelmed in search for power , I was so blind and stupid!” Kris hugged Minzy ever so tightly,

 

“It’s okay… you’re back now… you have alot of explaining to do… mom and dad are worried sick of you!” Minzy stated as she laid her head on Kris’ chest as the rest of the guild members approached the two.


 

After introductions were made, everyone made their way towards the exit of the cave… it was now a normal opening, gone was the weird portal-like atmosphere that surrounded the cave.

 

=======O=======

 

whew! what a journey right?

 

first of all, we would like to thank you readers... for appreciating our work!

 

this was a labor of love... out of our interest for both rpg games and kpop hehehehehehehe

 

it is sad that 2nexo the journey has ended...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

there's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

more

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======o=======

 

 

 

 

As 2NEXO guild, together with Kris, were making their way out, they heard someone clap,

 

 

"Well done! You have exceeded my expectations...Suho, you have been a good leader to them, bringing everyone of your members alive...Style... or should I say Kris, I am glad you are back..."

 

To be continued...

 

 

=========o=======