FIFTYSIX- SEPARATED

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

FIFTYSIX- SEPARATED

 

AS soon as they set foot on the shore…

 

“Hey everyone! Look at me! I acquired DO’s INVISIBLE skill!!!” Baekhyun uttered as his bells were tinkling while he jumped from side to side as the lower half of his body was slowly vanishing.

 

“What?!” Chanyeol uttered as he looked at BAekhyun’s lower half really disappearing before his very eyes, even Kai was stunned as he saw what was happening to the Jester.

 

Baekhyun looked around and frowned as he said in a whining tone,

 

“No fair! Everyone has also the same skill! No fair!!!” BAekhyun was stomping his invisible feet as everyone looked at each other and there lower body was slowly disappearing.

 

“Oh no!” “What’s happening!?” “Where are we going?”

 

“Is this the rift Style disappeared from?” Suho asked with a hint of panic in his tone

 

“Ani… this is different!” Minzy exclaimed starting to panic as she stood close to Kai

 

“Everything has changed! A lot has changed since I last set foot on this island” Tao managed to add as his upper body was also disappearing

 

“I don’t know what is going to happen… but be careful guys!” that was the last word Suho could say before they totally disappeared.

 

=====o====

5 members of 2NEXO appeared in the middle of the forest…

 

“This feels familiar… we’ve been here before!” Kai thought to himself as he looked around taking in everything in his surrondings, he searched for his fellow members and was relieved to see Suho, Tao, CL and Xiumin… he was glad that he was not alone in the woods.

 

“Where are we?’ Tao uttered carefully ducking and avoiding the hanging vines from the trees.

 

“This is way creepy! Are the others okay?” CL stated looking above her

 

“Just be careful… we don’t know what is in this island!” Suho stated with a tone of worry in his voice.

 

PAK!!!

 

OUCH!!! MOTHER FATHER!!! ARGH!!!

 

 

Xiumin cried out loud for the pain as his leg got caught in a hunter trap. CL was already beside him and was aiding him not to put too much pressure on his injured right leg as Kai immediately appeared disabling the trap.

 

KLANG KLANG KLANG!!!

 

It was a warning sound… Kai has heard it before… back when they were fighting the warriors…

 

“Just as I thought!” Kai said to himself as he looked at Suho with urgency in his voice saying

 

“Xiu-min?” CL uttered worriedly as she saw him salivating and his whole body was shaking.

 

Xiumin’s HIBANG SKILL was activated when he got hurt by the trap, his body was shaking and he began salivating and he was growling as if hungry for battle.

 

“Hyung! Nobody move!!! WARRING DUNGEON! KOBOLD TRIBE!!!” Kai warned as Suho’s eyes widened in recognition.

 

“GET BACK TO THE PORTAL NOW! We need to get out of here!” SUho uttered in panic as they all turned around trying to go back to where they came from.

 

“Hyung…” Tao couldn’t continue what he wanted to say when he saw what was in front of him…

 

“What? What is it Tao!?” Suho asked feeling agitated, since everyone was standing still, as if petrified

 

“The portal!!! It’s gone!!!” CL exclaimed as she held Xiumin’s hand

 

“And worse… SERPENTINE TRIBE!!!” Xiumin continued as he saw the SERPENTINE army making its way down from the hill to the forest,

 

“Damn! This is going to be troublesome!” Kai ruffled his hair as he looked at his right where the Kobold Tribe was slowly making its way towards them and then to his left where the Serpentine Army was slowly descending from the hills.

 

“…” Suho was left speechless at the sight and upcoming battle before them.

 

=====o====

Meanwhile, another 5 of 2NEXO members ended up in a dark place, everyone was scurrying to find one another as they tried to make of what was in the dark.

 

“Omo! So cold!” Bom uttered as she felt water dropping on her head as she felt a presence beside her and held onto whoever’s arm it was

 

“Noona! Are you alright!?” Sehun asked as he felt Bom’s hand on his arm

 

“MAknae! I’m scared… I am afraid of the dark!” Bom stood close and walked slowly together with SEhun.

 

“Don’t worry noona… stay close to me.” SEhun reassured Bom as they felt the other’s presence as well.

 

“Who else is there?” Bom called out behind SEhun

 

“D.O.” DO answered in his deep voice, Bom was shocked because his voice was so close to her ear, which meant that he was just standing behind her.

 

“Omo! You gave me a shock!” Bom exclaimed

 

“PUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Chen giggled as he made his way in the dark

 

“The hell are you laughing at!?” Dara’s annoyed voice was to be heard, Chen stopped laughing in an instant

 

“You are holding my hand!” Chen’s amused voice was to be heard as he felt Dara let go of his hand when he caught her hand once again and held onto it tightly.

 

“Our HP!” DO uttered as he checked on his statistics trying to access his map while in the dark

 

“It is slowly decreasing! Omo!” Bom noticed it as well

 

“Everyone! Gather round!” Sehun stepped up as the leader to at least call the shots on what they were about to do, since he has a very good idea what they were going to be up against.

 

“Dara-noona… spread a LIGHT ORB around the place… we can’t see a thing… Chen-hyung… we need a PERIMETER DEFENSE!”

 

WEB CHAIN

(a skill of  BUTCHER that creates a web of chains hovering above the caster, waiting for the caster to utilize it with his hook)

 

“DO-hyung… go STEALTH and check the perimeter!” Sehun called out as DO did what he was told and Dara then felt the ground as she summoned out her LIGHT ORB

 

LIWANAG NA NATATAKPAN NG KADILIMAN… ILAWAN ANG AMING DAAN!

(Light that is covered in darkness… light our path)

 

After Dara finished summoning out her LIGHT ORB, small glittering circular lights appeared around them, illuminating what was around them.

 

As soon as the light shone Sehun gritted his teeth, Chen grinned stretching his arms and neck, Bom then flew up trying to get a bird’s eye view of the place, trying to find a way out, while DO remained hidden… as Dara finished her summoning… she opened her eyes and there stood not far from them… in front of them were…

 

 

DEATH PROPHET

 

 

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

PHARAOAH

 

======O======

 

The rest of the 5 2NEXO members appeared in a mechanical place, a huge factory-like place filled with gears and wheels and chains.

 

“Oooohhhh, feels like home!” Minzy uttered delighted with what she was seeing

 

“I smell money! Do you think I can take everything here?” Lay wondered as he looked at the pieces of materials he can sell and use for forging and smithing.

 

“I am hopping from one place to another… like a frog hopping from one leaf to another… pam ba ba ba bam…” Baekhyun uttered in a sing song voice looking around very spacious place.

 

CHanyeol and Luhan were wary about their surrounding, it was their first time seeing such a place… especially Luhan since he has been a beta player.

 

“Of all places… why… why here?” Luhan grunted showing his dissatisfaction as everyone looked at him with a confused look in their faces.

 

“What’s wrong?” Lay asked as he laid a hand on Luhan’s shoulder

 

Minzy was feeling something coming as the ground shook, she was starting to get riled up and she was feeling excited, as started to water as to what was coming for them.

 

GRAND SHIELD!!! LINK!!!

 

CHanyeol summoned out one of his upgraded defense and his other ability LINK to protect the others.

 

“This is unfair… this cannot be!” BAekhyun’s eye widened in fear seeing what they were going to be up against.

 

“Everyone get ready! This might be the toughest situation you will ever be in, in this game! I just wish all the other members were here!” Luhan uttered as he looked up as the monster was slowly appearing in front of them.

 

And as the ground shook… the boss that requires all players in a server to participate in… now faces only five members of 2NEXO GUILD!!!!

 

THE WORLD BOSS!!!

 

Appearing in all its towering glory…

 

 

TICK TOCK!!!

 

 

=END OF CHAPTER FIFTYSIX=

 

 

We couldn’t bear to just keep it into one last chapter, so this is the first part of their battle in the ISLA MISTERIOSA,

 

They just arrived and they were all welcomed with such a great challenge… what will happen?

 

Will members need to sacrifice in order for them to survive the bosses they are about to face?

 

Show some love

 

 

Comment down below

 

~lostschoolboy~