THIRTYEIGHT- DEMONOLOGIST VS. ANGEL PART 1

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-THIRTYEIGHT-


 

The three who were to fight with the rest of BIGBANG-CARNAGE guild were:


 

Chanyeol, Kai and Bom, they were the lucky ones who won the GAWI BAWI BWO, together with Chen and Lay who were already in the arena standing in front of their chosen opponent.


 

As the three chosen members stepped inside the arena, they left nothing to chance as they all headed for their chosen area in the arena, they only need to look at each other’s eyes and they already understood who their opponent is.


 


 

In the middle of the arena, two people were left…one was a towering male with intense stare…



 

And a trembling lady…


 


 

TOP and Bom…


 


 

Let's end your torment quickly… don’t worry my dear… I will be quick but gentle…” Top smirked looking at Bom’s trembling state


 

Ottokae?” Bom uttered biting her nails out of nervousness


 

After Bom uttered those words, Top transformed into a red gooey slime as he darted himself onto Bom.


 

Omo!” Bom shouted out of shock, there was no time to react as everything happened so fast.


 

=====


 

It’s too much for her… at least let me or Minzy fight on her behalf!” CL stood up looking at how mismatched Bom was with her opponent.


 


 

Andwae! Every bit of my members are strong!” Suho stated firmly as CL slowly sat down looking at Suho’s direction


 


 

What is he?” Sehun wondered aloud

 


 

He is a DEMONOLOGIST!” Tao answered plainly watching how the fight will unfold.


 


 

What can Bom do against him?” Baekhyun wondered, finally not throwing any careless jokes as the events turned serious

 


 

Just watch and see…” Luhan replied as they kept a close eye on their fight.


 


 

Top started to make his way to Bom with his slimey state creeping up on her from her feet, to her legs, around her waist, to her chest and wrung her neck making it harder for her to breathe and as Bom opened to gasp for air, Top entered her through .


 

 

*The effect of Top’s INTERVENTUS is rendering the target paralyzed and it drains the target’s hp.

 


 

Bom was taken aback by such an invasion, she felt violated, she tried to summon out one of her angels to help her but found it hard to do so, as Top was already hindering her from doing so.


 

 

WITH THE CE……..LESTIAL….BENE….DICTION…. OF ARCH….ANGELS… AGH…


 

I CALL…UPON THEE…


 


 

Get out of her you ert!” Sehun shouted as he couldn’t contain his disdain from what he was seeing, his favorite noona was being violated in front of his very eyes, and there is nothing he could do…


 


 

Bom was struggling and screaming… Suho just held onto SEhun trying to prevent him from interfering with the fight.

 


 

Hyung! Are you just going to allow that thing to enter noona!!??!” Sehun shouted out of anger looking angrily at Suho’s direction


 


 

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!


 


 

Bom screamed out of pain she felt as she knelt down on the ground with her hands supporting her.


 


 

Let’s end this now… shall we?” Top uttered inside Bom

 


 

Bom was quickly losing her HP, she laid on the ground breathing heavily


 


 

It’s done!” Top stated with fulfillment


 

=====


 

IT’S DONE ALREADY?!


 


 

IS IT OVER?


 


 

WELL… SHE’S DOWN… SO… THAT MEANS IT IS FINISHED THEN.


 


 

SO WHO IS GOING TO FIGHT HIM NEXT?

 


 

I THOUGHT 2NEXO GUILD MEMBERS WERE STRONG? SHE’S DOWN IN AN INSTANT!


 


 

NO! WAIT… LOOK! SHE’S MOVING!


 

======


 

Teehee


 


 

A giggle was to be heard inside of Bom as the players in the arena saw her slowly sitting up.


 


 

What’s happening?” Top thought to himself


 


 

Top was still inside Bom as he tried to find his way out of her.


 


 

Who’s there?” Top’s voice echoed from within Bom


 


 

Teehee… ahihihihihihihihihihi…


 


 

Who are you?!” Top demanded


 

How dare you ask me who I am?! When it is YOU who forced yourself inside ME! I should be the one asking the questions…


 

Top tried to get out as fast as he can through Bom’s mouth when Bom stretched out her hand and caught Top’s presence…


 


 

Where do you think you’re going?


 

Top managed to free himself off of Bom’s grasp as he materialized and was seen on the ground kneeling gasping for air.


 

Looking up at Bom’s slowly transforming form he dared to ask


 

Who… what are you?”


 

You filthy demon! How dare you defile me body!!?!??!


 

Answer me! WHO ARE YOU?!” Top shouted


 

===

What is happening to noona’s wings?” Baekhyun pointed out seeing it burning


 


 

I’ve seen that before… but it is somehow different!” Tao stated with his finger on his chin


 


 

What do you mean different?” Xiumin asked


 


 

You’ll see…” Tao answered now more focused on Top and Bom’s fight.


 

===


 

I am asking you once again... WHO ARE YOU?!” Top demanded


 

Bom then stood up as the feathers of her wings started to burn revealing only the bones… when she opened her eyes… darkness was within her as she spoke…


 


 

I AM LUCY… YOUR TYRANNUS…

(*tyrannus- latin for RULER)


 


 


 

We Demons, bow down to no one!” Top stated in a deep voice wiping his mouth


 


 

You insolent fool...I will put you demon… back to your rightful place!!!


 


 

Let's see you try!” Top challenged


 


 

Bom then suddenly flew and appeared in front of Top, as she was seen holding Top's neck lifting him up on the ground with disgust in her eyes...

 


 

How dare you talk down to your ruler!” Bom stated in a deep angered tone of voice squeezing Top's neck


 


 

Before Top could utter another word, Bom already snapped his neck.


 


 

Useless, filthy demons... so disrespectful!!!” Bom stated while walking away leaving Top's lifeless body on the ground


 


 

...” Bom stopped from walking as she sensed Top moving


 


 

*DEMONIC TRANSFORMATION (the caster transforms him/herself into a demonic prince/princess)


 

Top was seen standing up with his neck still broken and his head slanted to the side

 




 

Top then cracked his neck back to its original place and stretched it side to side as a breaking sound was to be heard.


 

 

Such an impatient woman... you are lucky, I am still a PRINCE of DEMON CLASS... I haven't reached the KING LEVEL OF the DEMON CLASS! But I think I can give you an even match.”


 


 

Hmmm, interesting...” Bom uttered with a smile


 


 

You know it's not polite to break someone's neck as a greeting and leave them lifeless on the ground... let me return the favor.” Top stated while stretching out his neck, realigning his bones.

 


 

Top then vanished into thin air... covering the arena with a thick fog

 

 


 

===


 

Where did he go?” Sehun looked left and right


 


 

The area is covered with fog... I can't see anything!” Xiumin exclaimed


 

===

 

 


 

This will be fun!” Bom said standing still amidst the fog


 

I will make you feel pain like you've never felt before!” Top's voice echoed around


 


 

The fog was continuously surrounding Bom as it left slashes in different parts of her body, her arms, her legs, her face... all were receiving an unseen attack leaving her bleeding.


 


 

Top suddenly appeared behind Bom, with his left arm circling Bom's waist and his right hand gripping Bom's neck from the back, as Top the blood from the cut on Bom's cheek.

 


 

So this is the sweet taste of a DEVIL QUEEN'S BLOOD... I am liking it!” Top whispered into Bom's ear


 


 

I'll offer you my services and I will forever be your slave...on one condition..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...BE MINE!”


 


 

What a tempting offer... but I have my eye on one of my members.” Bom stated while trying to pry Top's arms away from her


 


 

Too bad...we would have looked good together, you and I.” Top paused and then continued,


 

Well then let me show you my true power... you might change your mind”


 

Top then stepped back, releasing Bom from his hold and summoned out his weapon...


 

CLAW OF ABYSS (a weapon that emits fire)

 


 

Upon seeing the weapon, Bom then summoned out her weapon...


 

UNHOLY SPEAR OF HEAVENS (a weapon that emits a black aura)

 


 

Bom and Top charged forward as their weapons clash together.


 


 

======END OF CHAPTER THIRTYEIGHT=====

 


sorry for not updating for a long time...

 

 

 

 

we have been busy with the school starting

 

 

 

hope this somehow makes up for it...

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~