TWENTYTHREE- REST DAYS PART 1

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-TWENTYTHREE-

 

“We stay in this town for 3 days… get everything you needed done… stock up… have your weapons and armors repaired and upgraded… do your own business within those days… let us all meet up here in the Tavern on the 3rd night… arasso?” Suho smiled

 

“Neh!” everyone chorused as Tao and DO remained silent, since they decided to just tag along wherever Suho was going.

 

Suho had every member of the guild have one RACIAL BUFF following them, he wanted to make sure that each of his guild members are safe within the 3 days that they will be separated.

 

Kai and Baekhyun together with their Kobold Warriors, decided to have some drinks and meet up with his Bandits Guild to check up on them.

 

Minzy was seen sulking in one corner, mumbling to herself.

 

“I don’t wanna move… I don’t wanna go anywhere… I don’t wanna talk… I don’t wanna eat… I don’t wanna…hmph!”

 

“Yah… little kid… cheer up!” Bom patted Minzy’s shoulders.

 

“Shiro! My toys are broken! I don’t wanna play anymore!” Minzy pouted acting like a little child.

 

“How about I help you fix them?” Bom smiled as if talking to a toddler, Minzy’s eyes lit up and clung herself to Bom as their Serpentine Soldiers followed them out.

 

“Really?! Alright! I’m gonna need some gears and some mech oil… bolts and screws and some glue!” Minzy jumped up and down as she dragged the helpless Bom out of the Tavern.

 

“See you when we see you!” Sehun waved as he slowly stirred his hot milk

 

“However did you manage to get along with that little kid?!” Xiumin nudged Sehun who was busy drinking a glass of milk

 

“Hyung! Be careful, I might spill my milk… it’s important for me to drink milk… it helps my skin… see?!” Sehun exclaimed to which Xiumin didn’t pay attention to as Xiumin saw Chanyeol and CL readying to head out.

 

“Yah Chanyeol! Take care of my girl arasso! Meet you here later!” Xiumin stated as he saw Chanyeol and CL stand up.

 

“I am nobody’s girl!” CL stated in a clipped tone

 

“You are my girl!” Xiumin winked as CL just rolled her eyes up and headed out the door followed by a Serpentine Soldier as Chanyeol nodded towards Xiumin

 

“Don’t worry hyung… we’ll watch over her!” Chanyeol reassured Xiumin gesturing towards his Kobold Warrior.

 

 

Chanyeol and CL took off and was headed for the armor shop, they needed to repair their shields and armors which were worn out from their battle.

 

Dara immediately took off by herself without a word to where she was going followed by her Serpentine Soldier.

 

START OF PRIVATE MESSAGE

 

SUHO to DARA: where are you going?

 

DARA to SUHO: do I really need to say it?

 

SUHO to DARA: arasso… take care of whatever you need to do and come back… be safe… don’t want anything happening to MY WARLOCK

 

DARA: tsk! When was I your WARLOCK?! Really what is with the male members of this guild?! Aish! I’m out!

 

END OF PRIVATE MESSAGE

 

“Well… we are heading out… what about you two?” Suho asked Sehun and Xiumin who were left inside the Tavern.

 

“We decided to take it easy today… after what you have put us through… I think we need some time to rest!” Xiumin stretched his arms up as Sehun agreed and raised his glass of milk in agreement.

 

“Hyung… I might go out and look for another armor… so I wil be out in a while!” Sehun uttered after finishing his glass of milk in one go.

 

“Arasso… I placed some money in the GUILD BANK… you can use that if in case you are short of money… alright! We are off then!” Suho stated as DO and Tao nodded to the two and followed their GUILD LEADER.

 

 

Suho headed for the BLACKSMITH SHOP as Tao and DO just followed silently.

 

“It’s as if I don’t have anyone with me… you two are so quiet!” Suho noticed.

 

“Don’t you like it?” Tao asked with his arms crossed as DO casted on him his SHACKLES, which is only visible to both the PK and the Bounty Hunter.

 

“I like it… it’s just a breath of fresh air… especially away from the bickering couple!” Suho smirked as he casually walked along town, not minding the players gawking at them because of their RACIAL BUFFS.

 

“I think your Jugernaut and Berserker are going on a date tomorrow!” Tao speculated much to his amusement.

   

 

“I really can’t with those two... *sigh!” Suho uttered with a sigh

 

“But I am a good boy, aren’t I, eomma?” Tao pouted trying to act cute, which was not seen by anyone since his face was hidden in public because of his red eyes.

 

“Neh! Neh! Arasso… I’ll buy you some treats after I get a recipe from a friend of mine here!” Suho stopped walking as he pointed at a sign.


“What’s this shop?” Tao asked looking up at the sign.

 

“Let’s go in… it’s a BLACKSMITH SHOP… a friend of mine runs it!” Suho stated as he opened the door.

 

Their Racial Buffs were left outside the shop to avoid being cramped inside the store.

 

 

KLING! KLING! KLING! KLING!

 

 

The bell hanging from the door rang, as soon as Suho stepped inside the shop, he saw the apprentice wiping the counter.

 

“Kwanghee… where is your boss?”

 

“Oh… annyeong… Suho-ssi! For a while!” Kwanghee bowed and was a bit taken aback by Suho’s body guards… a hooded tall fellow and standing beside him was a small creepy looking guy.

 

Kwanghee disappeared at the back room and went inside the FURNACE ROOM to call his master.

 

After awhile, a dirt-covered gentle-looking man came out and greeted Suho.

 

“Yo! What can I do for you!?”

 

“Lay… I want a recipe for this type of potion.” Suho handed Lay his scroll.

 

“Which one? Let me see.” Lay took the scroll and scanned the contents.

 

 

KLING KLING KLING…

 

 

The bell rang as another customer went inside the shop…

 

“Good day… Luhan-ssi!” Kwanghee greeted.

 

===============END OF CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE===========

 

LAY

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_JJ8HVSoNAA/T2jUD3ikPjI/AAAAAAAABb4/70rGgg6Ul88/s1600/lay.png

 

LUHAN

 

SO I UPDATED... AND IT'S A SHORT AND LIGHT CHAPTER...

 

 

 

i introduced two characters... and still Luhan's class is still unknown hohohohohohohoho

 

 

i'm a troll for a while...

 

 

show some love...

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

`lostschoolboy~