SEVENTEEN- THIEF VS. JESTER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

-SEVENTEEN-

 

“I am Baekhyun and I am your Jester... AHAHAHAHAHA.... no.” Baekhyun uttered seeming like a crazy person, laughing one minute and then serious the next.

 

 

“What do you want?” Kai asked preparing for the worst.

 

 

“A duel is all I ask... between me and your whole guild... AHAHAHAHAHA!” Baekhyun laughed and all of a sudden the people standing behind him amidst the fog started to charge towards the BANDITS GUILD.

 

 

FOOL'S CROWD!

(a Jester's skill that creates numerous phantoms of the caster and can deal 50% damage of the original power of the JESTER, although the phantoms takes 1 hit only to be defeated, still it can deal serious damage, inspired by NARUTO's kagebunshin no jutsu)

 

(for example... if Baekhyun's damage is a total of 1,000 then the phantom's damage is 50% of that which is 500)

 

 

Everyone was busy fighting, as Kai then started to dash forward towards Baekhyun's direction.

 

 

FOOL'S REFLECTION!

(a passive skill of a JESTER, once the caster deals a damage to the target he multiplies...

 

 

(for example when Baekhyun successfully hits Kai, or even just his sceptre gets into contact with Kai, he multiplies into 3... so if Baekhyun successfully landed 3 hits towards Kai, he will multiply times 3... so there will be 10 Baekhyun's attacking Kai: 9 phantoms of Baekhyun and 1 real Baekhyun...so you could just imagine the mob coming after Kai)

 

 

 

 

Kai was taken by surprise by such a skill, he in turn was able to dodge and deflect the slashes of the phantoms of the JESTER as he continued to charge forward.

 

 

 

What the?! Just how many Jesters are there?” Kai thought to himself as he got cut in the cheek by one of the phantoms.

 

 

 

Baekhyun on the other hand seemed to enjoy the bafflement written in Kai's face as he continued to retreat.

 

 

But little by little, Kai gained momentum and was able to catch up with the real Baekhyun. Baekhyun ed his Jester's Sceptre towards Kai releasing ball-like bullets which was easily dodged by Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai finally learned that the more hits he received from Baekhyun the more phantoms appear... so all he needed to do was to dodge the attacks and avoid the sceptre from landing a blow from him... he can dodge the attacks to prevent the multiplication of the phantoms.

 

 

 

Kai finally grabbed a hold of the sceptre and was able to hold onto the arm of the real Baekhyun as he smirked and stated.

 

 

“Gotcha!”

 

 

GROUND ZERO!

(a skill of a THIEF that enables the caster to track and follow his target wherever it may be...)

 

 

(So Kai can follow Baekhyun wherever he flees it may be in a safe place like a town or even in the dungeons...all over the map, the THIEF will be able to follow it and track it... it's condition is... the THIEF must be able to put the mark on the target for it to be activated,so Kai needed to get a hold of Baekhyun for it to be activated... it lasts for 60 minutes)

 

 

“Time for me to escape! Ciao!” Baekhyun stated as he grabbed his portal scrolls.

 

 

 

TOWN PORTAL (teleports the caster to the nearest town)” Baekhyun stated as he disappeared.

 

 

“TOWN PORTAL!” Kai repeated as he also disappeared.

 

 

Baekhyun was teleported back to the nearest town of NPCs and he saw appearing in front of him Kai... the moment he saw Kai tailing behind him, he once again used a scroll to teleport him somewhere.

 

 

DUNGEON PORTAL!

 

 

 

MINE PORTAL!

 

 

CAVE PORTAL!

 

 

 

SEA PORTAL!

 

 

Wherever Baekhyun teleports and runs to, he can see Kai coming after him... he couldn't escape him.

 

 

“Yah! This is tiring! Can we stop?” Baekhyun sighed as he lowered his head as Kai's footsteps were nearing him.

 

 

“You started this duel... let's end it!” Kai smirked

 

 

FOOL'S REFLECTION!

 

 

Baekhyun charged forward creating phantom's of himself making almost a hundred phantoms making an illusion of himself hiding from the massive crowd.

 

 

FINAL ACT!

(a skill of a JESTER that charges a Jester's phantom giving it full power to attack a target, depleting the mana of the Jester in the process)

 

 

As the phantoms started their attack Kai then stated...

 

 

REWIND!

(teleports the Thief back where it was 10 seconds ago)

 

 

“The joke is on you, Jester!” Kai uttered as he dashed forward heading for the Baekhyun situationed in the middle of the group of phantoms.

 

 

Since Kai has already marked Baekhyun with his GROUND ZERO, he is now able to determine who is the real Baekhyun from the phantoms.

 

 

Kai then braced his weapon WOLF BRASS KNUCKLES... he dealt the final blow on Baekhyun who was like a sitting duck in the middle of the phantoms and the duel was done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai defeats Baekhyun in a duel!!!

 

 

 

“How did you do it?! You are the only player that I have ever challenged that has won against me!”

Baekhyun uttered in disbelief.

 

 

 

“You picked the wrong player to challenge to a duel...” Kai answered as he wiped a sweat off of his forehead.

 

 

“Huh? No one can escape my illusions!” Baekhyun replied proudly

 

 

“Unfortunately for you... a Thief is a counter for a Jester... because our skills ignores illusions... once I

get a target on you... you can never escape.” Kai replied as he started to walk out of the cave they ended up in.

 

 

“Wait! Since you are the only player that has defeated me... I offer my services to you!” Baekhyun immediately stood up trying to catch up to Kai.

 

 

“No thanks... your jokes aren't even funny!” Kai shook his head

 

 

“Yah my jokes are funny... here look... How do you make an egg-roll?” Baekhyun paused waiting for Kai to answer, Kai just dismissed him as Baekhyun continued to follow him.

 

 

You push it... get it... to make the egg roll... you need to push it? Okay, okay... another one... What did the baby corn say to the momma corn?” Baekhyun once again paused waiting for any answer, Kai just remained silent, giving Baekhyun a resigned look.

 

 

Where's POP corn?! Get it? Get it?! You see Baby as in the baby corn and then the Momma as in the mommy and then the Pop as in the daddy corn?” Baekhyun tried to explain.

 

 

“Stop it already! You are making my head hurt! Andwae!” Kai shouted aloud.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh c'mon, you have got to take me in!” Baekhyun stated but was just brushed off by Kai who was continuously walking heading for the exit of the cave.

 

 

After a moment, Kai thought that Baekhyun already resigned himself into following him when he could hear behind him tinkling of bells, coming from Baekhyun's hat.

 

*KLING! KLING! KLING!

 

 

*KLING KLING KLING!!!

 

 

 

*KLINGGGGGGG!!!!

 

A jester's hat

 

 

 

 

“Why are you still following me?” Kai asked in annoyance

 

 

“Please allow me to follow you... I can be a member of your guild... I wiped out half of your members!” Baekhyun pointed out, to which Kai thought of and acknowledged the fact that he was strong.

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatever... but you have to look out for yourself! I don't need another member to take care of!” Kai raised his finger and pointed it at Baekhyun as they teleported back to where the BANDITS GUILD were.

 

 

 

As soon as they were back to the CREEPY FOREST, Baekhyun jumped excitedly waiting for his invite to the guild.

 

 

 

“So... where is my invite to your guild?” Baekhyun asked in anticipation.

 

 

“I don't remember inviting you to the guild... I only allowed you to follow me.” Kai replied to which Baekhyun pouted as he saw Kai enter his Sedan Chair and the BANDITS GUILD continued their journey to their quest.

 

 

 

 

 

==========END OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN===========

 

waaaaaahhhhhh i did a double update... though they maybe short... hehehehehehe i might add another short one if i get a chance to do so...

 

 

so thus ends the duel between the THIEF and the JESTER...

 

 

 

Baekhyun now follows Kai...

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~