TWENTYEIGHT

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-TWENTYEIGHT-

 

Luhan and Lay went back to the Blacksmith Shop, so that Lay could start working on Luhan’s LEGENDARY STAFF OF THE FORGOTTEN ONES.

 

KLING… KLING… KLING… KLING

 

 

“Suho-ssi?” Kwanghee stated as he saw Suho’s face full of determination.

 

“I need to see the ELEMENTAL.”

 

“You are just in time… they just got back from their quest for the BAT’S TAIL!” Kwanghee stated as he went to the back to call on Lay.

 

Lay walked out of the room and Luhan followed.

 

“Hey Suho! What can I do for you?” Lay waved his hand

 

“I need him.” Suho answered pointing towards Luhan

 

“Huh?” Lay was confused as he kept looking from Suho to Luhan

 

“I want you to join our guild.” Suho said looking at Luhan as he gestured towards DO and Tao who were standing behind him.

 

Luhan just stared back and tried to see what was beyond the hooded, tall person.

 

“Why should I?” Luhan asked with his arms crossed in front of him.

 

“You are repairing your staff… and I have one of the ingredients needed to repair it… it will save you time… join our guild and I will give it to you.” Suho flashed his winning smile.

 

“I will be no help to you… in fact, I have a certain problem that is following me…I will only add problem to your guild… I’d rather pay for that item.” Luhan shook his head

 

“I don’t care whatever it is… I want you… my members are strong… and based on everything my guild has been through… we can face whatever danger comes with you… right Tao?” Suho stated nodding towards the hooded one as Tao nodded back.

 

“Aigoo! Such serious talks…” Lay exclaimed trying to break the awkward aura around

 

Luhan thought about it… getting the item is easy for him but the journey that comes with it is very long and tiring.

 

“Arasso… here is my condition… a PVP with anyone from your guild then! If he can last 60 seconds with me, then that is enough to reassure me that your guild can really face my dilemma.” Luhan said simply.

 

“Done!” Suho smiled

 

“PVP ARENA… 3PM!” Luhan answered.

 

Suho nodded as they went out and headed back to the TAVERN where they were supposed to meet with the rest of their members.

 

Meanwhile at the TAVERN, Chanyeol and Kai were seen eating some chicken in the same table they met 3 days ago.

 

“It’s a miracle your JESTER, isn’t with you!” Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun wasn’t at Kai’s side.

 

“He is not yet logged in… he will be in a moment.” Kai answered taking a huge bite off of the chicken leg.

 

“I love chicken!” Kai uttered when he saw Sehun entering the Tavern together with Dara.

 

“Did you two date?” Chanyeol asked to which Dara shook her head vigorously in disagreement.

 

Sehun just ignored the question and joined Kai in eating the chicken.

 

“Help yourself!” Kai stated as SEhun gladly grabbed one leg.

 

“Yehet!” Sehun stated as he started to dig in.

 

GUILD CHAT

SUHO: yah… kids… are you all at the TAVERN?

 

CHANYEOL: hyung… Kai, Dara-noona, Sehun and I are here already…

 

SEHUN: Umin-hyung and CL-noona are dating… hehehehehehehe

 

CL: yah! Stop speaking nonsense! I am at another town… buying a town portal… I am on my way there!

 

XIUMIN: I am just behind you Sehun-ah!

(*Xiumin just logged in and appeared at the TAVERN)

 

DARA: Baekhyun is not here…

 

SEHUN: noona… you came here with me… why look for Baekhyun hyung?

 

MINZY: Dara-unnie… you miss his jokes?! I am on my way… finished a little quest! I have a new toy to play with!!! Yay!

BOM: is the creepy wide eyed guy there already?

 

DO: yes… he is already at the TAVERN

 

KAI: DO-hyung…Bom-noona is pertaining to you…kekekekekeke!

 

DO: I thought she was talking about Chanyeol?! O.O

 

TAO: hello… people of the world! I am with eomma!!!

 

BAEKHYUN: what kind of shoes do ninjas wear?

 

MINZY: what?

 

BAEKHYUN: SNEAK-ERS… get it… sneakers… cause ninjas… sneak?!

 

DARA: I don’t get it?

 

SUHO: meet up quickly at the TAVERN… PVP at 3pm!

 

CL: What mess did you get us into this time?

 

TAO: a PRETTY mess, if I may say so…

 

BOM: omo… it’s about a girl… did Suho try a corny pickup line?

 

DO: well you can say that he did!

 

SUHO: yah! Yah! Enough… see you at the PVP ARENA!

 

END OF GUILD CHAT

 

PVP ARENA: A place where players can freely attack any player within the arena without getting the PK status. A free for all arena.

 

Inside the arena… you can see players, group of players… even guilds trying to fight each other, testing each other’s strengths and powers.

 

2NEXO GUILD entered the PVP ARENA and placed themselves just at the right side of the entrance. Suho kept their RACIAL BUFFS hidden to avoid attracting unnecessary attention.

 

“WHOA! 2NEXO GUILD!”

“That guild is powerful! Did you see their caravan?”

“Have you seen their RACIAL BUFFS the other day?

“Not one but two racial buffs at that! They are the only guild that was able to defeat the two races at the same time!”

“All the members are high level players of different classes… strong and powerful!”

 

“Really?! 2NEXO GUILD… huh? HEHEEHEHEHEHEH” a voice from behind stated as he giggled while walking away, wiping the saliva off of his mouth while swinging his chain hook.

 

“So… who will do the PVP with Suho’s current catch?” Chanyeol asked merrily

 

“Me!” Xiumin and CL chorused at the same time…

 

3PM…

 

Suho saw Luhan step inside the PVP area as Luhan saw Suho together with his guild members.

 

“Who is the lucky one…” Luhan smiled as he entered the PVP arena…

 

 

He was then followed by his opponent as the PVP ARENA announced…

 

 

2 PLAYERS ENTERED THE ARENA…

 

 

============END OF CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT=========

 

so this is a short and light update... i wanted to take a rest from intense fights for awhile...

 

 

 

 

hehehehehe... just finished doing laundry... haaaayyyyyy'

 

 

 

arms are abit sore... i did the laundry oldschool... using my hands hahahahaha

 

 

it was really a challenge...

 

 

 

anyways...i see some of you are requesting love lines... will try to write one in the future chapters... so keep an eye for it

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

`lostschoolboy~