FIFTYTWO- MASTER TRAPPER

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

FIFTYTWO-MASTER TRAPPER

 

Among the trees a hooded RAIDER was lurking and tailing 2NEXO since they left town. It knew that Kai was a TRACKER, so he used bigger traps to lure him into the deep forest.

 

“HE has mammoth traps set up all over the place, he is one pain in the @ss TRAPPER!” Kai shook his head as he carefully made his way into the deep forest.

 

As soon as Kai set foot into the clearing of the forest, he was stunned.

 

“Damn it! It’s a trap!” Kai uttered looking everywhere as his ability to detect traps were on full swing.

 

“Hahahhaha,these are traps I am dealing with, but I am trapped by traps, and trapped by a TRAPPER! Funny! Hahahhaha!” Kai threw his head back, he couldn’t believe he fell for it.

 

“I was careless!” he uttered as he kicked a stone and with it set off one of the MAMMOTH traps.

 

He scanned the place and what he saw amazed him, it was like a forest of traps. One wrong move he could set one trap off and activate the others like a domino effect, he could get badly injured if he doesn’t make his move carefully.

 

In the shadows, the hooded man was moving around observing Kai’s next move, and then he disappeared. The next thing that happened was… KUNAIS were coming like rain from the sky aimed at Kai’s direction. Kai was not block or dodge them, the only way he could avoid them was to move away from where he was standing, risking himself as he made his way through the underlying traps.

 

“SO this is how you wanna play huh?! Forcing me to move so I would step on one of your traps!” Kai exclaimed as he moved precisely trying to avoid the traps in his path.

 

Then another bout of KUNAIS rained over him in consecutive attacks, Kai was jumping and running around like a cat trying to avoid getting hit by water and stepping on one.

 

“I can’t run forever… I need to do something!” Kai thought as the next wave of Kunais have been thrown his direction.

 

“! I can’t dodge this! I’m gonna get hit and fall into his trap!” Kai worried as he looked at his back at where he was about to fall.

 

Kai tried to avoid all the incoming attacks, but it was impossible not to get hit, he could not dodge them all, 3 Kunais hit Kai, one on the shoulder, the other on his abdomen and the last one on his right leg. As Kai got hit he lost his balance and fell into one of the BEAR TRAPS.

 

 

PAK!!!

 

 

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

 

Kai’s other leg was caught into the trap causing him great deal of pain as he tried to calm himself after being hit. Seeing Kai on the ground on the ground bleeding not being able to move, the hooded guy decided to show himself from the shadows, a gentle voice came out of it…

 

“You deserve this!” the hooded guy uttered as he effortlessly disarmed all the remaining traps underlying the ground and walked around Kai’s defeated state, and then he spoke once again

 

“You deserve more than this… after what you have done to Taeyang… I can never  forgive you… you humiliated him, in front of everyone! In front of me!” the hooded guy stomped his feet on the ground out of frustration and anger and then uttered

 

“Now… you die!”

 

“Hohohohoho!!!” Kai despite his disposition, found time to laugh which confused the hooded guy.

 

“I see…So… it’s you… “ Kai paused trying to find comfort in his discomfort

 

“Hahahahahaha… the number 2 TRAPPER in the server… IU, the BEAUTIFUL STRANGER…”

 

 

“I have heard of you many times… many players in this server roam around the forest just to get trapped by your traps and they wait for you to help them and disarm your traps for them and then they head to town just to talk about how beautiful and helpful you are… for a price! Heh! And that voice… so soft spoken and shy… just like me style!” Kai found time to   as he saw IU remove her hood and show her beauty to him.

 

“I wasn’t expecting you to be the one doing this… I thought it was the NO. 1, who was doing this! The way you act right now is very opposite of what I have heard about you!” Kai added to which IU scoffed at him.

 

“It’s none of your business!” IU stated as she looked away crying

 

“You killed TEAYANG! You humiliated him!” IU blurted out sending a small kick towards Kai’s shin which caused Kai to scream in a bit of pain.

 

“But it was just a game! We were just having fun at the arena…that battle was just for fun and of course a bit of respect and all but… it was nothing personal!” Kai explained with difficulty as the loss of blood was already affecting his vision

 

“We may not see eye to eye or even be friends… but it was just a friendly competition, it was nothing personal… we even had dinner together with them right after the battle!” Kai added much to the shock of IU

 

“Really?!”

 

“You thief! You are just trying to trick me!” IU then kicked Kai’s other leg causing another bout of scream

 

“Argh! No I am not! I will show you… we have a screen shot together!” Kai uttered as he showed IU a screenshot of them together

 

IU’s eyes widened in shock and was very apologetic as she uttered in panic

 

“OMG! Mian! Mian! I am so so sorry…” IU panicked and didn’t know what to do as she walked to and fro

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Kai bursted into a bout of laughter

 

“So you are in love with Taeyang huh?”

 

“What?! What?! No! I’m not!”

 

“Oh really?! Earlier, you kept on shouting about how I killed Taeyang…I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! It was as if it was a declaration of love! Ahahahahahaha!” Kai teased at the blushing IU

 

“Omo! I’m discovered!” IU uttered in shock as she slowly patted her cheeks feeling it a bit hot

 

“Don’t worry I won’t tell… but can you please free me from your trap? It’s slowly draining my HP, you see… I am getting a bit pale… see the pool of blood… thank you.” Kai uttered as IU immediately loosen the trap and helped him up.

 

“Mian! Can you stand? Sorry sorry!” IU uttered while bowing in a 90 degree manner.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell… promise!” Kai stated scratching the back of his head.

 

“I’m really sorry, here take this healing pendant… wear it for a while… it will help you recover faster from bleeding effects… mian… I am going now” IU uttered as she bows and then disappeared into the deep forest.

 

Kai then shook his head and made his way back to where Suho and the others were, he forgot that he looked like he went into war with bruises and blood

 

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!” CL was shocked to see Kai’s disheveled state

 

“Nah… just got into a bit of a spar with the TRAPPER and had a small chat.” Kai replied

 

“You ended up body full of bruises and bleeding with just a small chat?” Suho stated as he checked on Kai’s injuries

 

“I can manage… I am healing fast, I will tell you all about it hyung as we travel!” Kai smirked as the rest of the members released a sigh of relief when Sehun healed him instantly back to his original self.

 

“Boss… you made me so worried!” Baekhyun clung to Kai and hugged him tightly

 

“I might have healed but it still hurts… careful!” Kai winced in pain as Baekhyun immediately backed off.

 

As the traps were already cleared and everyone was ready to go… the group then continued as they walked passed through the DARK MISTY FOREST.

 

In the shadows, IU lurked and observed 2NEXO as she fixated her sight on Kai…

 

So you are a friend of Taeyang… you will be my friend also… I will protect you…” IU thought to herself as she also walked and trailed them.

 

=========END OF CHAPTER FIFTY TWO========

 

DID YOU KNOW?

The pendant IU gave Kai has a tracking device, so she can always monitor where Kai is and she can help anytime they are in need.

 

 

So… we are nearing ISLA MISTERIOSA, which means… we are also coming to an end… we might have 2 or three chapters next and then this story is done.

 

 

What a journey right?!

 

 

Show some love

 

 

Comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~