EIGHTEEN- GUILDS

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-EIGHTEEN-

 

BANDITS GUILD entered the dungeon that was in their quest log.

 

 

DUNGEON: WAVE DUNGEON

QUEST: be able to finish 10 waves to successfully level up the guild

 

 

(just like how you needed to survive and protect your house from numerous waves of zombies in the PLANTS VS ZOMBIES... you need to protect your guild from being annihilated inside the wave dungeon for you to succeed in levelling the guild.)

 

 

BANDITS GUILD were composed of 100 members in total, and since their fight with Baekhyun halved their number to 50... they entered with anxiety and doubt that they would be able to succeed in their quest.

 

 

“Arasso!!! Prepare yourselves... here comes the first wave!” Kai shouted as s braced themselves for the incoming battle.

 

 

The first wave composed of low level minions known as BURNING SHADOWS, they might be low in level but they make up in number. There about 500 minions scattered around attacking them. The guild succeeded in defeating the first wave of monsters.

 

 

There was a 1 minute interval before the next wave starts, the guild then regrouped and stood to defend themselves, headed by Kai while Baekhyun was sulking in the far corner of the dungeon atop the highest cliff overlooking the scene.

 

 

The second wave started and SHADOWED HOUNDS appeared in numerous packs charging towards the group. As the wave progressed, the minions become stronger and stronger, they might be reduced in number but they were stronger than the previous monsters.

 

The third wave came and HYENA SCIONS appeared creating such a loud noise around them and ravishly attacked the group. After managing to survive the wave some of the members were already at their limits.

 

Then the fourth wave started BONE PIERCERS materialized in front of them, these monsters were a bit quick and tough to beat but they managed to get through the 4th wave.

 

 

Kai was a bit worried seeing that s were struggling to fight, their duel with Baekhyun really cost them so much... then the 5th wave started with IMMOLATING RENDERS showing up slowly decreasing their number.

 

The 5th wave finished with only 15 of s left. He searched for Baekhyun and found him lazing up the top of a cliff.

 

 

“Yah! Jester, I think it's time for you to earn your keep!” Kai shouted

 

 

“Are you talking to me?” Baekhyun uttered feigning ignorance

 

 

“I think it's time for you to help!” Kai ordered in a strict tone

 

 

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Kai, my dearest Kai! That is not how you ask properly... you have to kneel down and beg... say PLEASE... invite me to your guild and promise to treat me as your bestest friend... maybe then I will help you!” Baekhyun uttered with his chin up and arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

 

Behind Kai, the remaining bandits were already kneeling down and begging. Kai looked at them and worried for their experience loss, he swallowed his pride and slowly knelt down as he clicked the INVITE TO GUILD button.

 

 

“I promise!” Kai stated in a defeated sigh as he raised his pinky as Baekhyun locked it and jumped in excitement.

 

 

“Assa!!! My time to shine!” Baekhyun jumped for joy as the 6th wave started and PRIMAL SERPENT BEASTS appeared

 

 

FOOL'S CROWD!!!

 

 

 

Until the final and last wave... Baekhyun managed to defeat them all single handedly.

 

 

FINAL ACT!!!

 

 

After the guild managed to clear the dungeon quest with the help of Baekhyun, the Jester earned the respect and trust of Kai... they went out of the dungeon arm in arm laughing...

 

 

“Ahahahahahaah!!! You are so funny! I like you!” Kai uttered as if in a manner of a drunk

 

 

 

“I told you I was funny!” Baekhyun stated slapping Kai's back.

 

 

 

“See you guys tomorrow!” Kai bid s goodbye as one by one they logged out.

 

 

The rest of the members of the BANDITS guild logged out for the meantime as the two were the only ones left. Kai teleported back to the DROUGHT LAND.

 

 

“Wait... what time is it?” Kai wondered

 

 

“It's still night time...” Baekhyun answered

 

 

“We still have time to journey with a few of my friends... join a new guild even!” Kai stated as Baekhyun followed him in confusion.

 

 

“Eh?” Baekhyun wondered as he followed his guild master.

 

 

o========o========o

 

 

Meanwhile, back in Suho's camp... one by one the members started coming back to camp to take their rest.

 

 

“Who are the ones left in town?” Suho asked as he did a head count as if treating s like little children.

 

 

“Xiumin helped Bom into carrying the huge stacks of food... Minzy and Sehun are still lost in their own world back at the Machine Shop... I don't get the weapons Minzy uses so I left them there.” Chanyeol replied as CL followed behind him.

 

 

“So, when did the two of you paired up?” Tao teased

 

 

“A-ani... that's not it... we didn't have anything we needed to buy so we decided to head back to camp, that's all!” CL answered defensively.

 

 

At the left side of Suho... DO stood immediately at attention, he seemed as if looking far in front of him... Dara followed suit as she loosened the knot of her cloak starting some incantations on the ground.

 

 

“Hyung!” a voice called out in the dark

 

 

“Kai?!” Suho answered back recognizing the voice.

 

 

“Boss... are you sure you want to join that noob guild?” Baekhyun uttered behind Kai.

 

 

“Shut up! You don't know how powerful they are!” Kai tried to shush Baekhyun's loud voice.

 

 

“I can easily defeat all of them... why do we need to join their guild?” Baekhyun asked

 

 

“They are taking the DRAGON'S CLAW QUEST... I need something from it as well... the DRAGON'S HEART...” Kai answered

 

 

“Heh? That guild?! With those kinds of members? Heh! I can take all of them right here, right now!” Baekhyun uttered.

 

 

“What are you talking about behind there... want to test it out?” CL shouted back feeling offended once again.

 

 

“No need for any fight... Suho hyung... I will gladly join your guild... I need the dragon's heart...” Kai stated with a smile

 

 

“I knew you would change your mind!” Suho smiled back

 

 

“Are you sure you want to join them? We can take the quest all to ourselves!” Baekhyun whispered

 

 

“If you want, then challenge them to a duel, if that is what you like!” Kai stated with a smirk, already imagining what would likely be the outcome.

 

 

“Fine... as the boss gave me permission... then I CHALLENGE EVERY ONE OF YOU TO A DUEL!” Baekhyun shouted out loud spreading his arms to the side, as if taunting everyone to attack him.

 

 

DO disappeared and appeared behind Baekhyun with his Scythe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUILLO-

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop! Okay... he already realized his mistake... he already learned to be humble PKK... put down your scythe... slowly...” Kai interrupted before DO could slash Baekhyun's neck.

 

 

 

“Right Baekhyun? You're sorry... right? Tell him, you are sorry!” Kai stated as if talking to a child.

 

 

“PKK?! Ahhhhhh... right... right... I am sorry... very very sorry!” Baekhyun uttered as DO's stares send shivers down his spine.

 

 

DO dropped his scythe and walked back casually to the group.

 

 

Kai messaged his vice captain and told him he would take his leave from the guild for awhile as he will undertake the dragon's quest together with Baekhyun and ordered the guild to keep taking quests for the guild to level up. Kai and Baekhyun then left their guild and since there is a 24 hour interval before they could join another guild, they were invited to a party by Suho.

 

 

 

Then Minzy and Sehun arrived looking clueless as Minzy was seen with a huge sack on her back with Sehun wearing his eye smile while sipping what looked like a bubble tea.

 

 

“What did we miss?” Minzy uttered with a smile

 

 

“Bubble tea anyone? There is an event in town... and I got bubble tea for free!” Sehun smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O===========END OF CHAPTER EIGHTEEN============O

 

 

so a triple update to make up for my upcoming absence hahahahahaha...

 

 

 

 

so this is the scene before they go to the dungeon leading them to ISLA MISTERIOSA...

 

 

 

any guesses... who will be the next character to be introduced?

 

 

as you can see at the end of the story there is a colored text, it means it's the latest addition to the story... my husband was against the idea of adding another drama to the story so i erased the plot and we just made it uncomplicated so that we could continue on with the story...so very sorry for any confusions... will try to update the soonest...

 

 

hehehehehehe!

 

 

 

 

 

show some love, subscribe, upvote, talk about it, share it, comment down below.

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~