FORTYSEVEN- STORIES

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

FORTYSEVEN- STORIES


 

Out in the real world…


 

Knock knock knock!


 

Come in!”


 

Sir, we finally located her, should we go?” a guy wearing shades and an earpiece informed the man sitting in front of his desk, facing his computer.


 


 

Oh really… I guess, I have to leave the this fight then… *sigh... and it was my turn to fight!” the man sighed as he typed something into his computer and then stood up as he straightened out his shirt.


 

Ready sir?” the man with the earpiece asked


 

Mr. Kim your jacket...” another man uttered


 

How many times do I have to tell you, just call me Jongdae… is that even hard to do?” Jongdae rolled his eyes upwards as he made his way out of his office.


 

You are all so uptight! Why not lose the suit and just wear comfortable casual clothes! She might get scared seeing you guys look like someone from MEN IN BLACK!” Jongdae uttered as he headed out the door and into his car and drove off together with the two men.


 

=====o=======

Meanwhile, back in the game


 

START OF PRIVATE MESSAGE


 

CHEN: leader! I need to do something! Mind taking care of the fight for me?


 

SUHO: what? You are leaving? Wait! It’s your fight next!


 

CHEN: mian leader-ssi! This is really something I need to take care of personally.


 

SUHO: what am I supposed to do now? Your fight is up next already!

CHEN: Thank you leader! I owe you one! Sorry, gotta go! Take care of the fight for me!


 

CHEN LOGGED OUT OF THE GAME


 

SUHO: wait! Wait! I didn’t even agree to do it! Yah! Yah! Aish!


 

END OF PRIVATE MESSAGE


 

Suho heard Bom looking for Chen as he sighed and slumped his shoulders…


 

I will be responsible for his absence.” Suho raised his hand and volunteered himself.


 

Aigoo, the things I do for my guild! Arasso! Aja! I can do this…just need to drink some tea again!” Suho thought to himself as he grabbed some potion bottles inside his bag and drank some before stepping inside the arena.


 

Suho drank some rare potions he made himself which boosts all his stats to 100% for 15 minutes. The potions he drank costs billions of coins because they all came from rare items.


 


 

During the fight, Suho did not actually have the ability to do the skills of other players, he just mimicked them, like the SHOCKWAVE, since his strength was boosted to 100%, he punched the ground so hard it made the surrounding shake causing GD to be pushed back.


 

And then Suho doing Baekhyun’s FOOL CROWD, he was able to replicate himself because of his boost in speed, he appeared to be at four places at once. He was also able to do the SILENT STEP, THOUSAND HAND MASSACRE because of his immense speed.

======o======

Meanwhile, back in the real world…


 

DING DONG!!!


 

Coming!” she shouted as she hurriedly made her way to the door.


 

She opened the door and saw three strange looking men, two were wearing shades in the middle of the night with ear pieces and one man standing in the middle of them looking at her intently.


 

Sandara Park?” the man in the middle uttered


 

Who are you?” Dara asked in fear that it was the owner of the building


 

It’s me…” Jongdae uttered with a smile


 

Look whatever you are offering I am not interested!” Dara closed the door thinking they were some sort of a mobster.


 

Wait! Dara! It’s me!” Jongdae stated trying to hold the door open.


 

Go away! I don’t know you guys!” Dara shouted aloud as she turned her back and leaned on the door,


 

It’s me…Dara!” Jongdae stated once again


 

Go away! I don’t have any business with you!” Dara shouted aloud


 

Jongdae was about to knock when he decided otherwise as he sighed turned away and started walking away.


 

After a moment, Dara heard footsteps and she peeped into the peephole seeing them walking away, she then had a bit of realization, as she swung the door open.


 

Wait! How did you know my online game name?” Dara asked looking at the back of the three men walking away.


 

It’s me…


 

 

CHEN”


 

O.O


 

How did y-… why are you here?” Dara asked out of confusion, shock and fear.


 

I don’t mean any harm… I came here to talk.” Chen smiled with his hands inside his pockets


 

Dara looked at Chen and then at the two men standing behind him, wearing shades and earpiece and suits.


 

 

Are they who I think they are? MEN IN BLACK?” Dara uttered in confusion


 

Told you guys!” Chen stated looking at the two and then shifted his attention back at Dara and answered


 

Nope… they work for me… they are what you would call my bodyguards… mind if we come in?” Chen asked


 

Um… I don’t know… Ch-en… “ Dara trailed off, thinking of his reputation, his anger and what he can do to her.


 

No… I promise… I am not like that anymore… I am better already… these guys are allowed to restrain me or even take me down, if I so much as lay a hand on you… so please… can we talk?” Chen begged as Dara took a while to think about letting him in or not.


 

Dara looked at Chen then at the two men standing behind him, they were giving her an encouraging look which surprised her, because it was out of their character, it was as if they were begging her to hear what Chen has to say. Dara then looked up at Chen once again and then nodded and opened the door wide for them to enter.


 

Chen was shocked to see how neat and tidy everything was inside Dara’s small living quarters. He scanned the one room and there were decent furnitures, secondhand as it may seem but it was still a comfortable place to stay.


 

He then turned his attention to the study table where the computer station was, there was a half finished cup noodle beside the monitors, yes there were 2 monitors, one was for gaming and the other one was a showing her personal desktop… her monitor was filled with post-its of random words.


 

So this is where the magic happens…huh?” Chen stated as he walked around the desk


 

Do you mind? Have a seat here, not there!” Dara grumbled as Chen saw his two bodyguards being served with hot tea.


 

What about me?” Chen pouted as he sat in the middle of his two bodyguards.


 

Why are you here Chen?” Dara asked in an annoyed manner


 

I came to tell you a story” Chen plainly replied


 

A story? What kind of a story?” Dara tilted her head to the side as she looked Chen.


 

It starts in the very beginning… a little boy was born into a wealthy family… grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth… never knowing how hard life really is… he grew up normally… loved by his parents and siblings… he has two older brother and sister… he was the youngest… and the most spoiled…” Chen paused gathering his thoughts


 

But then one day… tragedy struck the family… the parents were murdered… which left the little boy now a young man, confused and angry… it didn’t matter how wealthy they were, money didn’t catch the killer and there were no leads to the murder… he was so angry and confused as to why this has happened to him… it was the first time he has experienced this kind of loss and this immense amount of pain… he resorted into drinking and a bit of drugs… and then when that didn’t do him any good… he resulted himself to violence… randomly attacking any person he sets his eyes on…” Chen trailed off


 

Chen… what does this story have to do with me?” Dara uttered growing impatient


 

Please bear with me, and let me finish my story... so... one late afternoon... in a bar dowtown... this young man decided to drown his sorrow with alcohol, he paid the bartender a lump sum so that he can drink even though he was still a minor, when he got so drunk and everything was spinning, he saw two men sitting, drinking and talking casually at the end of the bar... his rage kicked in... he thrashed the tables, grabbed the bottles and smashed it into other people's heads. A lot of men were trying to stop him... but he was so drunk that he got out of control... he directed his anger towards one of the men who were sitting by the bar, his friend tried to stop this young man from punching the lights out of his friend, he shoved the man away and continued to punched the other until his face wasn't recognizable anymore... the young man didn't stop punching and growling, he didn't notice that the man was already unconscious... until the cops came and cuffed this young man.” Chen sighed and continued


 

When the cops were successful in apprehending the young man, the young man then came to his senses, seeing blood, chaos... an unconscious body lying down on the floor and not far from him was the friend who tried to stop him who was there with his eyes still open but was unable to move... this young man was sent to a juvenile facility, and then got a special case and became under the custody of a certain psychiatrist which was tapped by the young man's older brother. When this young man got better, he decided to somehow compensate for the mistakes he has done in the past... the young man learned that the guy he punched that night was a single man who suffered internal injuries which led to his death... and the other guy who tried to stop him ended up being paralyzed from the neck down and then fell into a coma... this guy had a family... I have been searching for years... for the family... and finally I found them...”Chen stopped and looked at Dara intently.


 


 

So... what you are trying to tell me is, you are the one responsible for my father's situation?” Dara stated with wide eyed anger, her hands were trembling, eyes b with tears,


 

 

 

=======END OF CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN========