AN EXCERPT

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

 

 

After the damage was dealt to the dragon, it made it more aggressive and more relentless. It released a deafening roar as their environment changed, from a cave to a somewhat hot dark place.

 

“What is happening?!” Tao uttered in panic as he saw his surroundings transform, he looked and searched for DO who was already behind him.

 

“Boo!” DO uttered surprising Tao making him jump from shock

 

“Where is this place?! What is going on?” Bom stated as she looked around, their environment changed, from a dark, moist cave now they were being transported to a high, dark and hot place.

 

“Okay… now it’s angry… can we leave now?” Baekhyun exclaimed as he tried to step out which he failed to do as Kai got a hold of his collar preventing him from moving any further.

 

“No… I think we can handle this now!” Suho stated excitedly, “… we know how to hurt him now… the problem now is how to defend from that, and this game has no record of this monster or how to kill it and its weaknesses.” He added as he looked around him as their environment continued to change.

 

“I am not liking this at all!” Dara stated as she crossed her arms to which Chen stepped towards her to move closer to her with his signature grin, “Chen… whatever you plan to do, stop it… or else you will see yourself at the resurrection point in town ahead of the others!” Dara warned to which Chen just raised both his arms.

 

“We must now focus on defense and improvise on our attacks.” Lay uttered as he looked at Suho who was thinking very hard.

 

“So…leader-ssi… what do we do?” Sehun asked as he lightly patted Suho’s shoulder

 

“Heads up everyone!” Kai called everyone’s attention as he was observing the dragon while it tries to transform its environment to its advantage, he saw that its head was on them and its eyes were so sharp as if angered by something, “…I think it doesn’t like us talking about him!” Kai uttered referring to them talking about their plan on how to attack.

 

“Everyone! Listen up! This maybe the last time we will be fighting together, I think. The final quest for 2NEXO GUILD!”

 

“Leeteuk hyung… let me borrow your strategy, I hope it serves us well” Suho thought to himself as he started to give out orders.

 

ALL DEFENSIVE TYPES! TO MY RIGHT!!!

 

ALL OFFENSIVE TYPES… MY LEFT!!!

 

SUPPORT TYPE… STAY BEHIND…

 

Everyone was standing firm, though a bit nervous…

 

“Now… I want you all to act and react accordingly… do what you see fit but let your partners know what you are to do… trust your instincts, I am already putting all my faith in you guys!!! We now face an adversary that no one has ever conquered before, we are standing in front of a history in the making… whether we make this alive or not, we will be known as the guild who wrote their own history and made their own name in this game… this maybe just a game… but this is still an achievement for us!” Suho uttered in a very dramatic way.

 

Baekhyun was seen by Kai sniffing and wiping his tears,

 

“Why are you crying?” Kai asked

 

“It feels like I am watching a movie with the dying speech of a leader.” Baekhyun sniffed.

 

“I hope this answers my question!” Minzy uttered in a very determined tone.

 

“Don’t worry, if this is the last place you saw Kris, we will have answers!” Bom assured Minzy while giving the young one some comfort.

 

“Oh man! I will be sleeping for a week after this.” Kai scratches his head

 

“How about a date after this?” Xiumin asked looking at CL standing beside him with her weapon, Mjolnir, drawn already ready to fight.

 

“If we get out of this alive… why not!?” CL smirked side glancing a shocked Xiumin,

 

“Heh… it will be your treat!” Xiumin smirked as he readied his weapons as well

 

“We’ll see!” CL shrugs her shoulders.

 

“So, what will you do after this?” Tao asked looking at the squishy, small guy standing beside him.

 

DO just shrugged and just remained passive.

 

“How about we go in a two-man tourney in the arena?” Tao offered which made him smile with just the thought of it.

 

DO gives a devil look at Tao and grins in a creepy way.

 

“Okay, now I am freaked out!” Tao stepped back.

 

“Let’s go on a vacation after this!” Chen stated standing behind Dara

 

“Who? Wha-… what?!” Dara seemed confused

 

“It’s already planned and booked… don’t worry I got your mom’s and CHeondung’s blessing as well!” Chen smiled while rubbing his palms together

 

“What?! Wait! Don’t I get to have a say on this?” Dara said in an irritated way,

 

“It was your mom’s idea, it’s gonna be fun don’t worry!” Chen nudged Dara as she face palmed herself.

 

“You are still crying?” Sehun noticed looking at Baekhyun still sniffing

 

“I’m emotional okay!? So lay off!” Baekhyun tried to swat off Sehun’s comforting hand

 

“Heh! That’s a good one!” Lay smiled showing his dimpled face.

 

“This is going to be the ultimate test I am going to have… let’s test my limit then!!! It’s coming!!!” Chanyeol uttered as he was one of the few in the front lines.

 

======O=====

 

we will finish 2NEXO THE JOURNEY, this weekend...

 

it has been a long journey and it was fun reading your comments..

 

see you guys this weekend...

 

 

~lostschoolboy~