SIX- BISHOP

2NEXO THE JOURNEY

-SIX-

 

“The potion I gave you normally costs around 1 billion coins per bottle.”

 

O.O

 

Suho remained silent while his party members stared at him with wide eyed surprise and shock.

 

“Hyung… I don’t have that kind of money with me!” Chanyeol uttered still in shock, finding it hard to breathe.

 

“What? Is that elixir made out of gold then?” CL stated sarcastically.

 

“If I could… I would vomit it out and give it back to you.” Xiumin exclaimed shaking his head in astonishment.

 

Dara and Bom remained silent as both of them looked at Suho who was wearing a mug smile in his face.

 

“You know what? I could just punch your face!” Bom stated with irritation.

 

“The elixir I gave you is known as the YGGDRASIL ELIXIR, it has the essence of the tree of life, giving the player momentary boost in strength, attack speed, vitality, mana and hp regeneration.” Suho explained.

 

“Yggdrasil? You’ve seen the TREE OF LIFE?” everyone was shocked because Dara spoke in such a loud voice.

 

“Ani… I just hired some RAIDERS to get it for me, I wouldn’t risk bringing my caravan for that quest.” Suho vigorously shook his head

 

“Those RAIDERS must be crazy players for them to be able to acquire it!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed still with wide eyes

 

“I needed to have it… I wanted to have the best and rarest potions… look in your inventory… grab the most basic hp and mana potion you have… look at the bottom of the bottle…” Suho jerked his head towards them as the rest attempted to take out their hp and mana potions and all of them looked at the bottom of the bottle.

 

“It says… S” Bom stated

 

“S… for Suho… I supply all the NPCs in town of all the potions and elixirs… I have sort of monopolized the potion and elixir trading… that is why I embark on difficult and life threatening quests.” Suho explained with a smile on his face

 

“And that is the reason why you are filthy rich!” Xiumin added while munching on a piece of bread from Bom’s inventory.

 

“Yah! That’s my bread!” Bom tried to take the bread away from Xiumin who was already a top a tree far away from the reach of Bom.

 

“You owe me a bread!” Bom pointed a finger at Xiumin who was smirking and munching on the bread happily.

 

“I’ll buy some for you in the nearest town!” Xiumin pointed out as he stood atop the tree and found the nearest town.

 

“You better! I want a croissant and a macaroon in the town’s bakery… they bake them fresh there!” Bom stated as she grabbed her bag as the rest followed suit to where she was headed.

 

“What town is it?” Chanyeol stated trying to catch up to Bom who was pouting  and grumbling

 

“The town is not on any map for beginners… it only appears in my map… it’s called ISLA MAHIWAGA… and we are only one trip away to ISLA MISTERIOSA… where the dragon lies.” Bom uttered flipping her hair continuing her stomping walk.

 

“So you have managed to cut our trip short… with that dungeon, right?” CL asked walking idly walking beside Dara who was just quietly walking beside the caravan.

 

“That’s right… we should have just left that greedy thief Berserker in there, had I known he would just take my bread away from me, hmph!” Bom uttered kicking off a rock in her path.

 

“So what loot did we get killing the dungeon boss?” Xiumin asked

 

Suho checked his log and saw that it was an AOE skill for a BISHOP known as DIVINE EXORCISM (an AOE attack extremely effective against the undead and demons. Have a chance of killing instantly.)

 

“A BISHOP?! Who would have the patience to create such a hard character to level up!?” Chanyeol exclaimed

 

“There is a Bishop class?” Bom uttered cluelessly while twirling her hair

 

“What a waste!” CL snorted

 

“Bishops and Angels have a very small population in this game!” Dara pointed out

 

“Which makes it rare! And I can sell it for a lot!” Suho exclaimed with a smile on his face calculating his earnings already.

 

“But seriously… who would really choose a Bishop, right? I mean… you only have one attack skill, which is a POWERFUL PUNCH and the rest are only BLESSINGS ( blessings- buffs, enhance and protect the player… giving a momentary boost to attack speed, critical hit etc…) and besides your statistics will all be in a disarray… cause you need to distribute your statistics in all areas…” CL pointed out

 

STATISTICS OF AN ONLINE CHARACTER

 VITALITY (HP- determines your life in the game, high vitality means longer life)

STRENGTH (the amount of power, higher force greater damage a melee fighter delivers to an enemy), *melee- means you are a character that uses weapons, no magic just weapons.

WISDOM (MANA-determines how long your BLESSINGS will last, high wisdom means long buffs/blessings),

INTELLIGENCE (magical damage and magical resistance),

DEXTERITY (ACCURACY AND CRITICAL STRIKE),

AGILITY (evasion, movement and attack speed, blocking rate- how often you dodge attacks)

LUCK- (refers to your chance of success especially in forging weapons, creating potions, getting rare items, etc.)

 

Dara remained silent as she just continued to follow the caravan and listen to their ramblings.

 

“Why did we get such a useless loot… from such a hard boss to defeat?” Xiumin complained

 

“I could really have used some rare weapons or armors.. but no… it dropped a skill that neither one of us can use!” Bom added.

 

The group then found the entrance to the town.

 

“Just so we are clear…you will be in charge of our stay here right?” Bom clarified as Suho nodded and smiled as he saw Bom drag Xiumin who was already begging to be saved from the Bominator.

 

Bom dragged Xiumin to the direction of the bakery while Chanyeol went to the food section of town to stock up once again, as CL and Dara were in charge of placing the caravan in the inventory barn of the town.

 

Suho was walking around town looking at the current hype and trend when one shoutout called his attention.

 

B> HILVL AOE SKILL-BISHOP

 

Suho stood in front of the Bishop and stated.

 

“I think I have what you are looking for.”

 

The player then raised a brow and questioningly looked at Suho who has his arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

“What is it?”

 

Suho showed the Bishop the skill to which his eyes grew wide in surprise and disbelief.

 

“How much?!” the Bishop asked

 

“Hmmm…let’s see…it cost me 4 billion coins to acquire that skill… so…” Suho stated in a hanging sentence, testing if the Bishop will bite his price.

 

“I don’t have that much money!”

 

“Exchange your services for the skill then.” Suho uttered looking a bit arrogant with his chin up

 

“What do you need me for?” the Bishop asked

 

Just that time, Chanyeol, CL and Dara were seen approaching Suho and stood behind him, listening in on their conversation. Suho saw them and gestured towards them.

 

“We are in a quest for the DRAGON’S CLAW” Suho replied plainly

 

“No thanks… keep your skill, not interested anymore.” The Bishop then removed his shoutout and was about to walkout when Suho stated

 

“Suit yourself… but bear in mind, that this skill has a 0.01% drop rate, so you will have to wait for another trader who is as lucky as me before you can get a hold of such skill…we will be staying in the inn… if and when you change your mind.” Suho smirked as he tapped the Bishop’s shoulder and walked off together with the rest of his party members.

 

“That’s a Bishop?” Chanyeol asked catching up to Suho

 

“Yup, that he is… a very stubborn one!” Suho agreed

 

“I am in luck to encounter such an endangered class!” CL jested

 

“Bishops have the best blessings/buffs in the game. They can even resurrect a dead player without losing their experience.” Dara uttered in a low voice.

 

“So that’s the reason why he wants him.” CL nodded as she finally see why Suho wanted the Bishop in the party.

 

It was already night time and Suho was seen with slumped shoulders.

 

“Aigoo… it looks like your Bishop is a no-show!” Bom teased patting Suho’s defeated back.

 

Just then, the door to the inn opened and in came the Bishop from awhile ago.

 

All heads turned towards the Bishop who was walking towards the table of Suho’s group and stood in front of them.

 

“Omo! I am Bom and you are one fine piece of a Bishop!” Bom uttered looking with oogly eyes at the newcomer.

 

“Mind your manners… they are holy men... I don’t think they are allowed to relate with female players.” Xiumin whispered.

 

Bom elbowed Xiumin to be quiet as the rest waited in anticipation for his decision.

 

“You do realize that if I join you, I would be risking my experience in the game, right? Do you know how hard it is to level a Bishop?! And you are asking me to join you in a suicide mission?!” the Bishop reasoned out

 

“Crazy, isn’t he?” Chanyeol agreed with the Bishop.

 

“Neh!” Suho replied plainly as he offered the Bishop a seat, and introduced the members one by one.

 

Slowly the Bishop heard the level and players in the quest, his eyes were wide eyed and was left with his mouth opened.

 

“What is your name?” CL asked looking at the Bishop.

 

“I am a Bishop… my name is Sehun.”

 

“Welcome to the group Sehun!” Chanyeol shouted in a loud voice

 

“Hold up! I didn’t say I agreed to join you… even if I join you… our number is not enough to face the dragon! You need more members in your party… maybe by then I will consider joining you.” Sehun clarified with his hands up in the air.

 

“Consider it done!” Suho said looking straight into Sehun’s eyes.

 

“We will see!” Sehun stood up and looked at them one last time.

 

“We set off tomorrow morning… just before the sun comes up… be ready by then!” Suho uttered.

 

Moments after Sehun walked out of the inn, Suho left and told the others that he will be back by sunrise.

 

"Why does he look grumpy though?" Chanyeol wondered pertaining to Sehun's disposition

 

"You try being a Bishop... see if you don't get grumpy!" CL exclaimed

 

“Aigoo, Suho is really an ambitious trader, isn’t he?” Bom stated worriedly

 

“Where will he find party members at this hour?” CL whine with her head on the table

 

“I don’t know!” Xiumin shrugged his shoulders as he rested his head on the chair.

 

“The more the merrier… yay!” Chanyeol uttered with joy making his ears red.

 

“Tsk.” Dara exclaimed crossing her arms in front of her.

 

“Yah… Dara… you’re a girl?!” Xiumin pointed a finger towards the cloaked party member.

 

Dara nodded and remained silent.

 

“What?! How come?! Why?! How? You’re a warlock!” Xiumin was baffled and bothered by the current discovery as the rest explained to him how Dara became how she is.

 

Meanwhile… in the TAVERN, Suho was in the bar waiting for someone to arrive.

 

“Another one glass of milk, please.” Suho asked towards the bartender

 

A while later, a group of 15 men arrived at the tavern with a thunderous greeting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SUPER JUNIOR OAEYO!”

 

==========END OF CHAPTER SIX==========

 

 

 

yup... Sehun is here and SUPER JUNIOR...

 

 

 

hohohohohohoho!!

 

 

 

show some love and comment down below.

 

Xianeryver transfered the author to me... she told me she was going to start on a new fic... but she will still pitch in some ideas to me... so it will just be the same...

 

Hope you still give this story lots of love

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~