Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

We get done eating and I lead Missa back to the room. I go to my closet, getting something for her to wear til I can get her to her apartment. She sits on the bed, smiling still. I turn to her, seeing this.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing," she says.

I roll my eyes, handing her a pair of my jeans and a t-shirt.

"The jeans will probably be a little big," I tell her, rubbing the back of my neck.

My nerves are starting to come out again, I’ll need to talk to either Tablo or Sean cause Teddy’s advice isn’t helping now.

She smiles, taking them. She then leaves, me hearing the bathroom door close. I then go back to the closet, getting dressed myself. I sit on the bed, head in hands, as the words come back to me again. I quickly grab my notebook, jotting them down.

"I’ll go with you two," Ji says at my door.

I look up at him, him leaning against the frame with his arms crossed, nodding with this idea. We had discussed about going to her apartment today when we were eating, after everyone got under control again. He then sees my notebook.

"Another song?" he asks, coming into the room.

I hand it to him and see his eyes get big. He looks at me, smirking, and then shakes his head.

"Where you come up with your lyrics is still beyond me," he says, leaving.

I look down at the book, sighing and continuing to write. Again I don’t hear her come in.

"They’re not big," she says at the door, again making me jump.

She giggles again, covering with her hand. I look her over, seeing that she’s right. My jeans fit her perfectly, my t-shirt as well. It’s a little big, yes, but it’s snug where it needs to be. I stand up, smiling.

"Shall I take you to your apartment, then?" I ask her.

She smiles, nodding. I take her hand, leading her out. Ji’s waiting for us. All three of us leave.

"I want you to surprise him like you did to me the other night when we pulled into the garage," I whisper to her.

She smirks, nodding her head. We get on the elevator and Ji hits the button for the garage. She looks at me, winking, as the doors open again. We step out and start to walk to my car, her looking around. I feel her stop and turn to her. She looks at me, then back to what she was looking at.

"Who’s Lamborghini?" she asks.

Ji stops short behind her, mouth dropping open again.

"It’s Min Ji’s," I tell her, I‘m in shock as well, she actually knows what it is, "she’s part of 2NE1."

"Ahh," she says, looking around again.

I see her spot Daesung’s Audi.

"Who’s Audi?" she asks.

"Daesung‘s," Ji says, finding his voice again.

"Suits him," she says, shrugging.

I look at the Land Rover, thinking, when she says it out loud.

"Land Rover?" she asks, looking at us two men, head cocked to the side.

Again Ji’s mouth falls open. She ‘sees’ this and laughs.

"It’s… it’s Dara’s," he stutters, he looks at me now, "can I have one of these?"

I wrap my arms around the slim waist, holding her to me again.

"Not this one, no," I tell him.

He smirks, then looks at her. She smiles at him.

"How?"

"I know my cars," she says, "but I know my trucks and SUVs more."

"A truck girl," Ji says, repeating what I had in the car two nights ago, eyeing me with more approval, too.