Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"She’ll have to meet YG as well," he says quietly.

I tense, knowing what he means.

What if he doesn’t approve of her? What if the others, besides these two, Teddy, Dong Wook, Tablo, and my brothers, don’t approve of her?

"He’s the president of YG Entertainment, right?" I hear the quiet question next to me.

It brings me back to her again and I look down. I see that blush again, her bending her head to hide her face under her hair.

"How do you know that?" Hyung asks, bursting out with laughter.

"Some of my customers had told me about the big record companies and who owns them," she says, going red more.

I chuckle and see her look up through her hair. I shake my head. This girl amazes me, that’s for sure.

"You must have some fans going in there a lot, then," I say.

"Actually not really," she says, I look to see her thinking hard, "it’s mainly older people. I don’t mean any offense either."

She quickly adds this last part for the other two. Again Hyung laughs hard, hold his sides this time. Noona looks at her, winking.

What did that mean?

"We’re not that old!" Hyung gasps out.

"At least I’m not," Noona says, teasing her husband once again.

I smile at the playful bickering between these two. They’re always open about their relationship.

I want this, that’s for sure.

I look down at Missa as she smiles. I then look back as Hyung pouts and Noona kisses his cheek. Again that wink. I’m perplexed, women are confusing, I’ll give them that much. Noona walks over to the table, placing the food on the table and I look down again at the woman beside me again. I see her inhale deeply, eyes closing to the smells around her and to the smell of the food meeting her nose. I smile, seeing her eyes open again as she watches Noona again.

"Everyone loves my cooking," Noona says, winking and walking back to the cabinets, getting plates, "and don’t worry, I’m not going to poison you. You two though," Noona says, pointing at Hyung and I, "I might."

I shake my head, smiling, as Hyung glares at his wife playfully. Noona laughs.

"She’s always threatening us," I tell the woman at my side.

I laugh now as Noona smacks Hyung playfully as he tries to snatch a roll from the basket. I then lead her to the table, again that amazed look on her face as she sees the size of the table. I sit down next to her, as she looks up with her question, Hyung beats me though.

"We have a lot of BBQ’s here," he says, sitting across from her, Noona sitting next to him, "as well as have a lot company."

He looks at me and my ears go red again. I watch Noona put a little bit of food on a plate, handing it to Missa.

"I can see that you haven’t tried our food," Noona says, handing the American a fork, "so I’m only giving you a little."

Missa takes the fork, looking at it carefully, amazed and nods.

"Okay," she says, looking at the food now then back at the fork, "why do you have forks?"

All three of us laugh.

"My choreographer," I say, catching my breath now, "hasn’t mastered using chop sticks yet. He‘s American, too."