Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I wake up again cause I feel someone running their fingers up and down my arm. It’s the electric shock that tells me who it is. I slowly open my eyes, seeing two hazel ones staring back. They smile at me.

"Morning," she whispers.

"Morning to you, too," I whisper back.

She closes her eyes, turning her head a little and brushing the hair out of her face. I look at her neck now and immediately regret it. I bite my lip to keep from , too. She looks back at me, smiling again. She then looks down at our bodies, seeing her leg still around my waist. She goes to remove it but I quickly put my hand on it.

"You’re fine," I tell her.

That blush again. She then nods, putting her hand on my arm as well. I lay still as she starts to run her fingers up and down again, nails scraping every now and again. More shivers shoot through me. She’s so into her exploration that it passes by her, I smile inwardly. Yes, she’s done this yesterday morning, but it’s like it’s new to me again.

"Am I making you uncomfortable still?" she asks, looking up from her hand.

I shake my head, closing my eyes. Actually I haven’t felt nervous around her at all this morning, when I usually do.

"Then why are you so still?" she asks.

I open my eyes again, smiling.

"So I don’t make you uncomfortable," I tell her.

She giggles, actually giggles. She covers with her hand, too. She then moves closer to me, I feel her leg move slightly as well. I look down, seeing how amazing her leg looks around me and mentally kick myself for these thoughts again. Once again the words come to me.

I continue to look down, watching how her body rubs against mine. I look up again as she smiles at me again. I smile back, moving my hand slowly to her leg. I place it gently on her thigh, but stop all movement as her eyes get big. I get ready to remove it when she puts her hand on mine, stopping me.

"Don’t," she says quietly.

I look at her and nod. She lays still as I start to run my hand up and down her clothed thigh, cursing Ji for giving her sweats instead of shorts. I want to feel her skin, want to taste it. Again I kick myself mentally. I shouldn’t be thinking like this.

I then hear a door open and another close. The others must be getting up. I look at her.

"Are you still tired?" I ask her.

She shakes her head.

"Actually," she says, "I feel more rested than I’ve felt in the past few years."

I smile.

"Good."

She giggles again, once again putting her hand over .

"Do you work today?" I ask her, trying to remember.

She thinks, then shakes her head. She’s been back to work, too. It’s either me, Ji, Teddy, YG or Dong Wook who take her. The others take her so they can get to know her more, YG so he can practice his English with her. I usually pick her up to make sure she gets home safely. She had laughed, at first, when we all told her what we were going to do, too.