Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I then look at the one sitting on the chair, to see him watching me intently. I immediately mold myself to Taeyang’s side under his stare. He then smiles, his features softening. His cheek bones are high, thick eyebrows, intense gaze with a lot of charisma, and his hair is blonde as well. He’s also in a pair of brown slacks with a white t-shirt on. His stare is intense, like I said, but as he smiles, his eyes soften.

I bow my head in respect, him doing it back slightly. His eyes then go to the two on the couch, him not saying a word. This is T.O.P I’m looking at, I realize. I then look at the one on the floor. He’s got more of a boyish look to him.

His cheeks are more round, chubby. His hair is a lighter brown than T.O.P‘s, but not too light. He’s also in a pair of pajama pants with a red t-shirt on. His eyes are kind and full of love, too. He’s smiling at the two bickering, shaking his head. This is Daesung.

I look at Taeyang, him smiling but not at me. I follow his line of sight, seeing T.O.P looking at Taeyang. I see him nod once, then look back at me. I see approval is this one stare, as his eyes go back to the two still bickering.

"Are they always like that?" I whisper.

Taeyang nods, eyes leaving the two to me. I see the laugh in them, even though his face is neutral.

"Might want to let them know we’re here, then," I whisper again, smirking.

Taeyang nods and clears his throat, just as Seungri opens his mouth again. All eyes come over to us, the other three surprised, T.O.P still smiling.

"Noona!" Seungri shouts, jumping up and running over to me.

He envelops me in a bear hug, causing me to gasp out in shock. I look at Taeyang, he rolls his eyes.

"Let her breath," Taeyang and T.O.P says together.

Seungri lets me go and I can breath again. I smile at the boy.

"Hi, Seungri," I say, flinching from my accent.

I hear chuckles all through the room.

"That’s Ji on the couch," Taeyang says, pointing to him.

G-Dragon stands up and walks over to me. I look at him closely.

"Leader," I say automatically.

He laughs, giving me a hug.

"She knows!" Seungri shouts, making me flinch again.

"Aish," G-Dragon says, turning to the boy and smacking him across the back of the head, "inside voice!"

He doesn’t shout, but uses authority behind it. I grin.

"That’s Seunghyun-hyung," Taeyang says, pointing to the one in chair.

I bow to him, being that he is older than me, if I remember correctly. He chuckles, it’s low and full of mirth. He stands up, makes his way to me, and hugs me. It’s not like Seungri’s, but it still holds strength.

"Daesung," Taeyang says, pointing to the one on the floor.

Daesung stands up and does like the others.

"Nice to meet you, too," G-Dragon says.

Taeyang leads me to the couch now, sitting by me as G-Dragon sits on the other side, glaring at the youngest. He pouts, crosses his arms, and sits on the floor in front of me. I look at the men, shaking my head.

"Okay," I say, holding my hands up as Seungri opens his mouth again, "what exactly am I suppose to call ya’ll."