Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"Jiyong," he says, pointing to himself, "or just Ji as Youngbae uses."

She looks at me now, raising an eyebrow. I love her expressions, that’s for sure.

"Let me guess," she says, smirking, "Youngbae?"

I love her accent more and more, I can get used to her saying my name. I nod and smile, feeling once again my ears going red. We hear Ji chuckle and I glare at him as she looks at him.

"When are you going to stop that?" Ji asks, eyeing me.

"Shut it, Ji," I say, rolling my eyes.

"So, how old are you?" Hyun asks, wanting the attention off me for now.

I look at her as she crosses her arms and stares at Brat again, smirking.

"He got it right when we first met," she says, nodding to him.

He grins again and says, "she is older than my by a few months."

Hyung looks at the youngest, then smacks his head, hard. I chuckle lowly, shaking my head at this action. Hyung meets my eye, smirking himself.

"Ow! Hyung!" he whines, rubbing it.

"Hands off," Hyung growls, "she’s taken."

I see her look at Brat again, then shake her head. That’s when my phone starts to ring. I sigh quietly.

"Excuse me," I say, getting up.

I walk down the hall, answering my cell. It’s Teddy-hyung calling.

"Hyung?" I ask.

"Is she there?" he asks.

I groan, man I shouldn’t of opened my mouth about her, let alone had Brat go with me tonight. I hear him chuckle.

"You know we’re going to meet at some point," he says, laughing now.

"Yes, Hyung, she’s here," I tell him, cringing a little.

Man, what have I gotten this woman into now?

"Mind if we meet her tonight?" he asks.

I sigh, rubbing my neck and leaning against the wall.

"Might as well," I say, sighing again, "let’s get this over with."

I hear him laugh again, making me smile a little. If anything, I trust Teddy a lot, I’ve know him for years and he knows my true feelings of this woman now.

"Be there in a bit," he says.

We hang up and I walk over to the entrance of the living room after removing my shirt, leaning against the wall and crossing my arms, watching the interactions with her and my brothers. Hyung is sitting in my place, trying to keep the youngest away from her, too.

"Told you," Hyung says, eyeing the youngest and an eyebrow goes up, "hands off. If I have to follow her around to make sure that happens, then I will."

I hear her smirk and say, "I take it you guys have to keep an eye on him when he’s around women."

We all nod as she looks up at me. She smiles at me again, it lighting her face up instantly.

"What do we call you?" Ji asks.

"Just Missa," I hear her tell him.

"Missa," he says, trying it out himself.

I smirk and shake my head.

"I’ve noticed that all of you can speak English," she says, slowing hers out of habit, "may I ask how?"

Once again we all chuckle. It’s Hyung who answers.

"YG-ssi said we learn our English for our songs better if we spoke it often," he says, "so we have been doing it off and on."

"Yeah," Ji says, "also we have several other people in the company who can speak fluent English, so we have been trying to out do them, so to speak."

I see him beam. He then looks at me, smirking. I glare at him.

"What are you thinking?" I ask my best friend.