Why do we need titles?

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

Man, this girl gives me new feelings that I’ve never felt before. I continue to watch the girl as she turns forwards again, not seeing us at first, or me paying attention to the others around me as I watch her closely. She’s so into her acting, she almost walks into me again. She stops again, this time seeing us. She turns back to the other, I see his eyes go from her to us, then back again. She does the same, head cocked to the side liking she’s trying to figure something out.

Her eyes meet mine, I see the fright in them, but also the defiance. I then look behind her, hearing a soft sigh from her. She’s standing that close to us. I feel Ji and Teddy tense, since I‘m between the two, each putting a hand on my arm. I didn’t know I tensed, but try as I might, I can’t relax. Not with that cold being just behind her. She turns back to me again, meeting my eyes once again. I see the message clear, stay where you’re at.

I do as I’m told, of course, but it’s hard as she turns back to the other. He smiles coldly at her, taking a step towards her. I tense again, the hands on my arms tightening, as I see her take one back. I continue to watch the cat and mouse game, him taking a step forward, her back. Finally she’s in ear shot and she starts to speak.

"You found me," I hear her tell him.

Again that cold smile. My hand balls into a fist, no one has a right to look at any woman like that.

"It took awhile, yes," he says coldly, "but I always find you. It was easy actually, you’re not that good at hiding, either."

Again he smiles coldly, taking another step towards her. I see her take one back, we turn to them, my hand still fisted. I see her turn slightly again, this time getting ready to bolt.

"Then why the wait, hmm?" I hear her taunt him.

I see him smirk, saying, "buying time, buying time."

He then lunges, I see her turn fully, sprinting from his grasp. I see her turn back after she has a few feet in front of them, smirking herself now, hair settling over her right shoulder. She’s close to a tree and see someone peek out from behind, but can‘t make out who it is.

"You still can’t catch me, though," she taunts him again.

He growls, glaring at her. I tense at the sound, afraid for her.

"You will be mine," he says coldly, eyes flicking to me, "one way or another."

That’s where you’re wrong, my mind thinks.

He then takes off running towards her, I can‘t move even if I wanted to as he gets near her. I hold my breath, watching the girl thinking something over, then I see her take something from her pocket, her keys, I smile inwardly, too. I see her duck, run around him, and turn to face him. He lands face first in the dirt, making me smile, as well as Missa.

He jumps up, wiping his face.

"You’re not going to run again."