Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I can’t help but chuckle, shaking my head. I then look at her.

"You’ll stay here to get some rest," I tell her, "then in a couple days we’ll get you to your place."

She nods, gulping again, then looks down at herself.

"But this is all I have with me," she says.

I see her motion to her clothes just as Ji comes back in.

"Don’t worry," he says, handing some clothes to her and smiling, "we got that covered."

I look at him, raising an eyebrow. He smirks at me.

"Later," he lips.

I roll my eyes.

"I’ll show you where the bathroom is," I tell her.

I get up and pull her with me, molding her into my side again. Like I said, this girl fits perfectly into my side. I pull her down the hallway, pointing to the doors.

"That’s Seungri’s room," I say to the first door.

We hear music quietly playing behind it, Brat shuffling around. I roll my eyes, too.

"This is Hyung’s," I say, pointing to an open door on our left.

Hyung is sitting on his bed, cross legged and reading his script. He looks up, his stare once again intense but not so much as before. He smiles and nods.

"This is my room," I say, pointing to the open door across from Hyung’s.

"The one next to Hyung’s is Ji’s," I say.

To prove my point, Ji squeezes between her and the wall, walking to it. He looks back waving and grins again, then opens and closes the door after walking in.

"The one across from his is Daesung’s," I say.

I take her further down the hall, to another closed door.

"Bathroom," I say, turning to her, "get done here then come to my room, okay?"

She nods and smiles at me again. My heart feels like it’s about to fly out of my chest as she smiles again.

"Remember which one?"

She nods and walks into the bathroom, closing the door. I walk to my room, leaving the door open so she’ll know. I sit down on the bed, sighing and grabbing my notebook again. I’m still on a dead-line for the upcoming album and I’m really pushing the time now. I don’t hear her as she walks to the door.

I just happen to look up and see her leaning against the door, clothes in hand and smiling. I jump a little.

"Sorry," she says, "didn’t mean to scare you."

I smile as my voice comes back at me and say, "it’s okay. It’s my fault for not being more aware. Put your clothes there."

I point to my basket, it already full since I haven’t had time to do my own laundry. She nods, putting them in it. She then walks over to the bed, sitting on the edge.

"What are you doing?" she asks, sitting further on the bed and crossing her legs.

"I’m on a dead-line," I only say.

I sigh, putting it on the desk again and turn to her. I lay down next to the wall, see her smile and she lays down. I reach over her and turn the lamp off. I feel her everywhere next to me now. Without realizing what I’m doing, I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her to my front.

She relaxes fully, and I lay there, listening to her breathe. I’m trying to come up with a slow song for the album but it’s been alluding me all this time. As I feel my eyes close to her breathing, it comes to me. I smile, nuzzling her hair. This happens the next night, too, her sleeping my arms and getting the much needed rest she’s been missing.