Yay back to Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

Ji and I walk to the place where Missa works, I look around as we enter the place, a guy coming over to us. He smiles, bows, and motions us to take a seat. When we’re seated, he takes our drink orders and we tell him we’re just here for that. He nods, getting them. I take it he’s the owner. I also see Teddy and Dong Wook walk in, smirking at me while sitting with us. I roll my eyes again.

"I like this," Ji says, looking around us, a smile on his lips, "it’s nice."

"That I will agree with," I tell him, smirking.

We look over our shoulders, seeing someone walk in. She has her hood up and puts it down, moving her ponytail to her shoulder and smoothing it down while looking around, pleased. My heart leaps up, it’s her. It’s actually her! I smile as I watch her walk up to the counter.

"Want some help?" we hear her ask.

"No," the owner says, smiling, "I gave you the rest of the day off, remember?"

I hear a groan, see her looking around again. She then spots us, I look at Ji, he smiles at me, the other two doing the same. We turn and I see the shock on her face. She smiles, bowing her head. We do it back, then I see her turn back to the owner.

"Are you sure? Cause I can always help," I hear her tease the owner.

Inwardly I cringe, why can’t that be me?

He groans, "no, now stop asking me."

I hear her laugh, again music to my ears, "fine, fine. I’ll just get something to eat, then."

I look up as the owner smiles now, nodding.

"The usual?"

She nods, going to sit down at a table by the window. Ji and I watch the girl, while the other two watch me and my reactions to her, I turn to my leader and best friend, he looks at me, smiling again and nodding. I finally look at the other two, seeing the same expressions on their faces as well. I roll my eyes, I’m defiantly not going to live this down. I look up and over just as the owner takes her over her drink. I hear that laugh again, her shaking her head.

"And you remember what I drink, how sweet," I hear her continue to tease the older man.

He glares playfully at the girl.

"If I didn’t like you so much, Young Lady, I’d fire you."

I see her smirk, "even if you didn’t like me, you wouldn’t fire me."

He laughs now, it’s a full belly laugh. He sits with her now, watching the girl carefully. He then looks up at me, winking.

I’m taken aback, does he know?

I look at Ji, he just smiles more. I roll my eyes when Teddy smirks and Dong Wook shakes his head, smirking as well.

"What time are you suppose to come in tomorrow," he asks her, "cause I’ve forgotten."

I turn in time to see her smile, then sit back and play with her straw.

"Noon."

He sighs, looking around himself. Again his eyes land on me, a knowing look in his eye. He smiles at me, I put my head down on my crossed arms, peeking from under them.

"Go ahead and take tomorrow off then," he says, smiling at her again.

"But…" I hear her start to say.