Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"Ahh," he says, smiling, "young, beautiful, and respectful."

"That’s how my mom raised me, sir," I tell him, my smile never faltering.

He laughs now, nodding.

"She raised you right, then," he says, "well, I must be going. I only wanted to meet the newest addition to my family."

I stand there, watching the departing back of YG, mouth dropped open. I snap it close as Youngbae looks at me, fear in his eyes still.

"Okay," I say, scratching my head, "what did that mean?"

I hear chuckles all around, seeing the men all shake their heads.

"He approves of you," Dong Wook says, eyeing me closely as I stand here still, "as we all do."

I look at Youngbae, his fear replaced by happiness and love. I smile at these emotions in his eyes and sit next to him. I intertwine our fingers again. I look up at Teddy as he watches us, smirking.

"But what about him?" Ji asks the question plaguing my mind but refuse to voice.

I snap my head to him, seeing him flinch a little from my sudden action.

"We’ll deal with that another time," Dong Wook says, getting up, "we all need to rest, especially her."

He points at me. Again my mouth drops open.

How does he know I haven’t been sleeping?

He smiles knowingly. He then waves at us all, leaving with Teddy and Tablo. I look at each member, my mouth finally closed again. They look at me, waiting for something.

"Uh," not sure what to say, "what he said?"

They all chuckle, the tension breaking immediately. Ji stands up, the rest following.

He says, nodding, "goodnight."

"Goodnight," I tell him.

I see him go through the doorway that Youngbae was at earlier.

That must be where their rooms are.

Hyun and Daesung give me a hug and bid me a goodnight, leaving as well. Brat does the same, then places a kiss on my forehead. I see Youngbae glare and I smile at him. Brat says his goodnight to Youngbae, running off.

"He reminds me of my younger brother," I tell the man beside me, "so don’t worry, that’s all I see him as."

He chuckles again, shaking his head. He looks up at me.

"You’ll stay here to get some rest," he says, "then in a couple days we’ll get you to your place."

I nod, gulping, and looking down at myself.

"But this is all I have with me," I tell him.

I motion to my clothes just as Ji comes back into the living room carrying some clothes.

"Don’t worry," he says, handing them to me, "we got that covered."

I take the clothes.