Still from Yuri

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"She must stay with him, then," she says, "it’s safer this way. If we brought her here, no offense to our sisters who can defend us… I’m just worried he’d try to hurt her again."

"I was thinking the same," I tell her, nodding once more.

"Do you have her number?" Kid Leader asks.

I nod.

"Good," she says, sitting down again, "text her and let her know. Now let’s get to bed."

We get up, knowing that this is just the beginning of our meetings over this girl. I walk to my room, getting my phone out as well. I text both her and Taeyang, telling them what has happened and what we thought is the best thing for the American girl. I look up as I sit on my bed, seeing Sica walk in. She closes the door.

"Sica, what is it?" I ask her, putting my phone on the desk by my bed.

"You’re the only one that knows of my feelings toward him," she says quietly, sitting next to me, "I just want to make sure that he’ll treat her right."

I smile, hugging the other girl.

"You know he will," I mumble into her hair, "and I know this is hard for you, too. Seeing someone you like with someone else, I’ve had it happened to me, too, so don’t worry."

She sighs, saying, "I know, it’s just hard."

I nod, hugging her tighter.

"We just have to be strong for Missa," I tell her, "she’ll need all of our help and support to get through this. She told me that she was scared that we’d get hurt in helping her, like her past had happened."

"What does that mean?" Sica asks, sitting up and eyeing me.

I shrug but say, "I think she had friends that tried to protect her from him before and it ended badly. Also I had seen her wrists."

I look down, remembering the scars on them. I had wondered about that and it hits me what they were as I was running home. The bastard had taken her, tortured her, and these are some of her many scars. Sica sees this realization in my eyes, hers getting big.

"No," she whispers, I nod, "we will protect her, no matter what."

I see a different side of this girl coming out, the protective side. I smile, knowing that this girl, even though her crush is with someone else, will protect her with her life as well.

"If he’s happy with her," Sica says, reading my mind again, "then I’ll treat her like my sister as well. I’ll help her with what she needs, like the rest. She may not know it, but she‘s a part of us, she‘s our sister, too."

Again I nod, smiling in approval of her words.

"Now bed."