Untitled

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I like this woman and smile at her.

"Missa," I tell her.

She nods, her giving me a knowing look, too, and says, "I’m Hye-young."

"Nice to meet you," I say, bowing my head in respect.

She laughs, looking at the man beside Taeyang. I look as well, seeing a look pass between the two men. Taeyang’s ears are red, but as he looks at me, he smiles.

"I’m Sean," the man says.

I smile and again bow my head. I then look at the woman, then down at my hands.

"Thank you," I tell her, holding my hands up.

"I’ll always help the ones that the boys are in love with," she says, looking at Taeyang again.

I look as well, seeing his ears even redder, but a smile on his face as well. He looks at me, nods his head, then looks at his feet. I my head to the side, smiling at this shyness. Sean then sits next to me.

"May I?" he asks, pointing to my wrists.

I freeze, I’ve had these scars for the past few years, he gave them to me. I gulp, looking down at my hands. I come to a conclusion, giving the man my hands. He turns them over gently, his touch nothing but a father’s touch. He then looks up at Taeyang, who finally kneels down at my feet. He then takes them, looking at them himself.

"When did this happen?" he asks, once again slowing his English.

I smile, then it disappears as the memories come back, or the ones that I’ve remembered. I gulp again, looking down. I can’t meet his eyes, I’m too scared. He gives my hands a gentle squeeze, causing me to look up.

"He did this," I whisper, looking down again, "he had tied me to a bed for almost two years."

I hear a quiet gasp, the man beside me is rigid, and Taeyang is frozen except his fingers. I look at our hands, his fingers running over the scars gently. I look up into his eyes, seeing his emotions. I try to smile, but it falters as I feel tears again. I look down again, blinking furiously.

I then feel the right side of the couch sink a little, Hye-young is sitting next to me, Taeyang moving to kneel fully in front of me. She then wraps her arms around me, pulling me into her chest gently, giving me a mother’s comfort. I close my eyes, letting her comfort me, then open them. I see Taeyang and the man exchange a look, but can’t tell what was said.

Taeyang then stands, starting to pace, cupping his chin as he thinks and looking at his feet. I stay where I am, watching him intently. This isn’t an angry pace, it’s one of thinking, of wondering. He stops as we hear his phone go off. He gets it out, looking at it, as mine goes off.

I move a little, getting my phone from the pocket of my jacket. I look at it, it’s from Yuri.

Was wondering if everything is k. Also I’ve talked 2 the girls, they agree tht u need 2 stay w/Taeyang, as well as s. It’s safer this way. I’ll stay in contact, of course, & we’ll hang, but ur more protected w/BigBang than with us girls.