Love this guy

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"Fine, I guess."

I smile to myself as she sighs dramatically, making him chuckle and shake his head. She laughs again, making my heart leap and my pulse accelerate.

Man, can I never get over that laugh? I think, no, I don’t think so. No one’s caught my eye like she has, those hazel eyes holding all her emotions when her face is neutral. I want to be there for her no matter what, that’s for sure.

"I guess I’ll take your advice, then," I hear her say, bringing me out of my thoughts quickly, she looks down and still plays with her straw.

"Which of my advice are you taking?" the owner asks, head to the side.

"The one about getting out there and living my life," she says, shrugging, "you’re right. There’s more to life than just working, so I’m going to try to make the best of mine, but I ain’t guaranteeing anything."

She has a country accent? Wow, no wonder she’s captured my heart, I think again, watching the girl with more intent, I mean, yeah, she spoke when we practically ran into each other, but I couldn’t make out where her accent comes from. Again wow.

I see her look down again, the owner gently takes her hand, giving it a little squeeze. I get this new feeling I’ve never felt before.

Jealousy? Is that the right word?

I watch the girl closely, seeing if there’s any hint of a relationship with them, but I don’t see anything except a father-daughter one.

"You need to open your heart again," he says gently, "don’t let your past eat you alive. You’re still young, you know, and there is someone out there for you, you just have to keep looking."

I‘m taken aback, so she believes in soul mates? This girl is full of wonderment, that’s for sure.

I also believe in soul mates, that’s why I’m feeling like I do right now towards her.

No wonder I went walking after rehearsal, so I could run into her.

I want to be the one and only for her, but what did he mean by that last part, though? ‘Don’t let your past eat you alive.’

What the hell does that mean?

She looks down, blinking furiously and sighs. I want to go over and comfort her, the urge is so strong. I look up at Ji, he’s watching the girl with such intensity, he doesn’t see that I’m watching. He’s got his finger in his mouth again, I roll my eyes. I remove his hand, he’s got to stop biting his nails. He looks at me, perplexed, again I roll my eyes. He smiles. I then look at my Hyungs, seeing approval in their eyes, smirking as well.

"I’m scared though," I hear her whisper, looking over at her.

I turn back to the others, amazed. They’re just like me.

What’s she scared of that makes her distance herself from others?

"I know," the owner says, "I was the same way, remember?"

I look over at the other two, he’s smiling at her gently again.

"You helped in opening my eyes and heart again," he says, shrugging, "I have a wonderful girlfriend thanks to you. Also a healthy little girl."

I see that smile, her shaking her head.

"That was all you."

"You helped, though," the owner counters.

They look at each other, laughing out loud now.

"Order up!" the cook says.