Still me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

As I start to walk, I hear footsteps behind me, knowing he’s following me.

I continue to walk towards the lights of the city again, but I won’t go back to my apartment, I won’t let him see where I live now. I stop every now and again, pretending to act like I’m lost. I’m actually looking behind me without him noticing. I turn my head towards him, finger to chin like I’m thinking. I then mutter and point, shake my head, and point the other way.

I’m good at acting like I’m lost, so I usually use it to my advantage. I turn forward again, not seeing four shadows by the railing ahead. I continue to walk slowly, trying to keep my nerves from turning against me. I don’t want to run, not yet anyways. I stop again, this time seeing the figures.

I turn and see him watching me, then his eyes go to the figures. He looks back at me, smiling coldly. He takes a step towards me, I take one back. I want him to think I’ll turn and run, but I’m not. He takes another, I take another back.

I’m getting closer to the figures, I know. I also know that this’ll give me a chance to turn and run. I’m great a sprinting, don’t get me wrong, but I can’t run for long, not with my knee and ankle. After my car accident, they haven’t been the same since. I won’t get them checked out, of course, that’s how much I despise hospitals.

When I think I’m in ear shot of the four figures, they’re watching the whole thing intently, I start to speak.

"You found me," I tell him.

Again that cold smile.

"It took awhile, yes," he coldly says, "but I always find you. It was easy actually, you’re not that good at hiding, either."

Again he smiles coldly, taking another step towards me. I take one back, seeing the figures turn to fully face us. I turn slightly, getting ready to bolt in case.

"Then why the wait, hmm?" I ask him.

He smirks, "buying time, buying time."

He then lunges, I turn fully, sprinting from his grasp. I turn after I have a few feet in front of us, smirking myself.

"You still can’t catch me, though," I tell him.

He growls, glaring at me. I cringe inwardly, of course, not showing any emotion outside.

"You will be mine," he says coldly, "one way or another."

He then takes off running towards me. I’m at lost, this is new to me. He’s never ran at me, just always toyed with me, wearing me down first before coming in for the kill. I have a few inches before he reaches me, I see now what needs to be done. I do the only thing I know, I duck, run around him, and turn to face him. He lands face first in the dirt, making me smile. He jumps up, wiping his face.

"You’re not going to run again."

"Who says I’m running?" I ask coldly now.

This is new to him, he stops dead, staring in amazement.

"I’m tired of running," I continue, "I’m tired of you ruining my life. I have a great one here and you ain’t taking it from me, not this time. I’m done with the running, I’m done with you. If you still try to come near me, you will regret it."