Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

He pulls from the light to me snickering.

"The emblem," I say, pointing to the steering wheel.

"She also knows her cars," he says, smiling.

"Just the emblems," I tell him, shaking my head and say, "but I know my trucks and SUVs just by looking at the sides. My cars I still have trouble with."

"So," he says, "in other words you’re a truck girl."

He pulls us into this garage, parking next to a silver car. I look at it closely, the style looks familiar, too. It hits me now, I smirk and turn back to the man, pointing behind me.

"Bentley?" I ask him.

Once again his eyes get big and he shakes his head. I laugh at him.

"You’re amazing, you know that?’ he says, "and yes, that’s a Bentley. It’s Ji’s, too."

Now my eyes get big, he chuckles at me. He gets out, coming over to my side of the car. Like before, he opens the door and helps me out, hands on my waist to make sure that I won‘t collapse like before, but I‘m surefooted. He takes my hand and leads me inside the building.

"What is this building?" I ask, looking around.

"YG," he says, walking over to the elevator, "it also holds our dorm."

"So you work and live here?" I ask, perplexed.

He chuckles again, stepping on the thing. I follow him, never removing my hand from his. I look at our reflection through the metal, liking what I see. I smile as the elevator dings, the doors opening. He then leads me again, taking me to a closed door with someone shouting on the other side. I look at him.

He laughs and says, "it’s Brat. Ji and him bicker like they’re kids. They are our Tom and Jerry."

"Ahh," I say as I realize what he means.

He opens the door, the shouting louder.

"I said no," comes a voice.

It’s authoritative, yes, but also kind. Also I notice that what’s being said is in English, even though it’s heavily accented.

"But why not?" another whines.

"Oh, stop it, you two," I hear a low voice say.

I take my shoes off, following Taeyang’s actions. He helps me take my jacket off, putting it up with his hoodie. I take a look at what he’s wearing. He’s in a pair of blue jeans, a white, long sleeved shirt, and his hat is still on, turn backwards now. I smile and look down just as his eyes go to me.

He then takes my hand again, leading me into the living room, the two still bickering from before. We stand back, just watching and listening. I look at the four men in the living room, two on the couch, one in a chair, the other on the floor. It’s the two on the couch that’s bickering. I smile at their childness.

"You promise though, Hyung," I realize it’s Seungri that’s whining.

"I did not promise you anything," the one sitting next to him says.

I look closely at this one. He’s got on a pair of blue jeans, a red t-shirt on as well, I have to say, red looks great on him. He’s the most stylish than the others, I smile as I realize that this is G-Dragon in the flesh. His hair is blonde, but cut short. It’s styled where it’s standing up in the front, too.