Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

She kisses me back, pulling on my arm a little. I move closer to her, wrapping her leg tighter around my waist. My hand then goes to the back of her head, deepening the kiss. Her hand goes to my neck, bringing me closer still.

Can we get any closer? Wait, we can, but I’m not going there yet.

I then get the courage and roll us, bringing her on top of me. She places her hands on either side of my head, her hair falling around our heads. I have no cares in the world right now. Not the group, not her past come hunting her down, or my company. All my thoughts are right here, making sure to explore this wonderful woman on me.

I then feel her squirm, moving her body further down so she’s more comfortable. I feel more heat from her, but try not to think about it. I wrap my arms around her, bringing her further onto me, pushing my hips up a little, trying to lay on my back completely. I finally have to pull back, needing to breath again. She’s breathing just as hard.

She smiles as well as me. She gives me a peck on the lips, then my cheek. I lay under her, eyes closed, as I feel her lips make contact with my neck. I move my head back a little, giving her more access. She just kisses, then I feel a little nip.

It’s not hard enough to leave a mark, but it makes my hips react. I up, feeling her smile against my throat. That’s when there’s a knock on my door. She sits up, straddling me. This is new to me, don’t get me wrong, but I love it. My hands stay on her hips, her hands on my chest. Again that knock.

"Hyung," Brat says, "we are making breakfast."

I groan but say, "okay, be there in a minute."

Missa’s been looking at the door the whole time, so I surprise her by sitting up. She turns and looks at me, her eyes a light blue now. I smile now, reclaiming her lips. I wrap my arms around her waist again, pulling her closer to me. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

It’s her who pulls back, breathing hard again.

"We should get out there before someone comes barging in, hmm?" she asks.

Again her eyes are a light blue. I swallow, nodding. She gives me another peck on the lips, then moves off of me. I pout at the loss of warmth, then get up after her. She takes my hand in hers and we walk to the kitchen.

Daesung is at the stove. Him and I are the only two who can actually cook in the group, so he usually makes breakfast. I smell bacon and eggs and smile at his back. He turns and nearly jumps out of his skin.

"Okay," he says, smiling, "next time, make some kind of noise."

I see a smirk form on her face as she says, "if that’s what you want."

I groan quietly. My suspension from the other night is true, she’s definitely a tease. She looks at me, that smirk growing. She lets my hand go and walks over to Daesung, giving him a hug and kissing him on the cheek.