*Shakes Head*

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

Again that cold smile, it makes me shiver just looking at it.

"It took awhile, yes," he coldly says, "but I always find you. It was easy actually, you’re not that good at hiding, either."

Again he smiles coldly, taking another step towards her. I see her take one back, seeing the figures turn to fully face them. She turns slightly, getting ready to bolt. I smile, flight or fight, that’s what she’s thinking.

"Then why the wait, hmm?" she asks him.

He smirks, "buying time, buying time."

He then lunges, I see her turn fully, sprinting from his grasp. I see her turn back after she has a few feet in front of them, smirking herself now. She’s close to my tree now.

"You still can’t catch me, though," she tells him.

He growls, glaring at her. I cringe at the sight.

"You will be mine," he says coldly again, "one way or another."

He then takes off running towards her, Taeyang staying where he is, too astonished to move. I hold my breath, watching the girl thinking something over, then I see her take something from her pocket, seeing it’s her keys, they sparkle in the moonlight. I see her duck, run around him, and turn to face him, hair whipping around her shoulder. He lands face first in the dirt, making me smile, as well as Missa. He jumps up, wiping his face.

"You’re not going to run again."

"Who says I’m running?" I hear her ask coldly now.

Again I shiver at the coldness. This is new to him apparently cause he stops dead, staring in amazement.

I’m amazed, how can this warmhearted woman sound like this?

"I’m tired of running," she continues, waving her hand dismissively, "I’m tired of you ruining my life. I have a great one here and you ain’t taking it from me, not this time. I’m done with the running, I’m done with you. If you still try to come near me, you will regret it."

Again her voice is ice cold, making him and all of us shiver. I see her glare coldly, too, at him. Also I notice a hint of a country accent from her, how I didn‘t notice it from earlier is a mystery to me.

No wonder she knows how to sprint like that, I think, smiling once more.

"We’ll see about that," he says.

This time I see her stay where she is as he lunges. He grabs her by the arm roughly, jerking her, making me wince in the process as well as her. I look at Taeyang, he’s got pain and anger in his eyes, but he still hasn’t moved, hands still fisted, it‘s like he‘s told to stay if I may say so, like she demanded him to stay silently, but when? I see her bring her hand up quickly, using the keys as a knife. She makes contact with him, using her strength to shove the keys into him. Again, my eyes go to Taeyang, he relaxes somewhat, but still there’s pain in his eyes, I know this must be killing him, too. I also see the two older men relax, not wanting to fight with a pissed off Taeyang, either.